Against her Will ..? for tmmmbrrr

He made a show of courteously holding the door for his teacher, then closed it firmly as he followed Miss Forbes in. The lights were not on -- neither of the felt for the switch. They were practically toe to toe in the near dark. They could hear each other's breathing... the tension was thick.

Josh felt along the shelf for something then, pulled Miss Forbes closer to him and felt the front of her jacket...

'snip'

'snip'

he removed the two top buttons of her jacket and put them in his pocket. "That was a dumb stunt," Josh whispered, "You have to pay for it. Now grab your ankles -- like the bad girl you've been."
 
Oh FUCK! That was incredibly sexy, and Samantha almost came as she realised what he was doing.

This was probably not the time for another challenge, and obediently, submissively she bent forward, sort of around Josh who was in front of her, and grabbed her ankles as instructed.

Miss Forbes wondered if the students were listening at the door .... they must be dying to know what was going on ... would they hear her spanking? she wondered .... and yes, she was a very bad girl ...
 
Last edited:
Josh pulled Sammi's skirt up over her bare naked cheeks. He brushed his hand over her soft skin very gently, over and over. He could feel his cock firming... becoming hard... harder... and they were so close to each other Josh knew that his teacher would feel it too.

In an instant, the soft gentle brush of Josh's fingertips was replaced by a haymaker swing which ended with the flat of Josh's hand making full and loud contact with Miss Forbes' left buttock. He swung again - the sound of the spank was drowned out by the end of class bell and Josh got as many more spanks in during the bell as he possibly could.

At the end of the bell, Josh held her next to him. He whispered, "Don't move," and was gratified that she was compliant - for now. Josh touched the inside of Sammi's thigh and found it slick with her own wetness.

He brought is finger to his mouth

...and tasted her for the first time.
 
That first smack, so loud it must have been heard in the Principal's office, never mind the classroom, knocked Miss Forbes into Josh, but his strong presence kept her upright as the cascade of further smacks kept pace with the bell.

Oh the contrast of his gentle caressing of her ass cheeks with the stinging swipe of that first smack was breathtaking.

She had no intention of moving once he'd finished .. partly because she didn't think she physically could move ... also she remembered how cross he was when she left without his permission to see the Vice Principal. Now was not the time to piss him off any more ... naked except for her suit ... which was now missing 2 essential buttons ... and then he dipped inside her pussy! The first time he'd penetrated her in any way ... the first time anyone had penetrated her in simply ages ... If she'd been better balanced she would have sunk down to swallow him, but she wasn't balanced, so didn't .... frustratingly
 
Josh held Sammi's clit between his thumb inside her and a finger bearing light pressure down through her cunt hair. The sound of chairs being moved and students leaving class was dying down.

"I own you," he said, "Say it."
 
Oh FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She came, hard, convulsing, jerking, bent double, her pussy gripped in his strong fingers, clit crushed and throbbing ......

"You ... own .. me .." she whispered ..

Would he know it was that forced admission which made her cum? Not just the physical sensations burning her cunt?

So glad that she whispered, Samantha wanted him to make her say it again, louder, graphically, filthily, like she'd wanted him to make her expose herself when she masturbated on cam for him .... would he remember .. would her permit her that pleasure?
 
Josh helped Miss Forbes stand back up. He had no idea of how much time they had before the next class and he didn't want to spend another day hiding in the storage room.

"Remember that," Josh told her, "and every time you see me from now on... you will figure out a way to tell me...

...

...tell me what?"
 
"You own me, Josh," she whispered again, desperately fighting her desire to say it out loud, already thinking of ways to say it in class, in front of his fellow students.

Her skirt was rucked up round her waist, and she quickly smoothed it down, racing to do it before he could give her permission, wanting to provoke him into asserting his ownership.

Her mind raced through a list of things she could say that he owned, if he'd give her an excuse, but she knew it was asking too much for him to read her mind .... she'd need to find more ways to get him to want to hear her say it.

A sudden thought came to her, and she reached out to open the door and step towards it, so that the next time she said it she would be in the classroom, no longer in a private space ... and he might just be pissed again!
 
'Wow...., you are really somethin', Sammi,' Josh thought as he caught her by the skirt. Right then, he just wanted out of the storage room - she could come out of it while the next class was taking their seats. He couldn't - he wouldn't do that.

He made a point of brushing close by her breast as he left and brazenly copped a feel. Josh realized after five minutes in the storage room with Sammi, he needed to cum again and soon.

Could it wait until lunch?
 
Samantha let him leave the room in front of her, pulled back by her skirt, which thankfully didn't suffer a malfunction on the waistband! But his quick grope of her breast made her smile, fairly certain it must have been deliberate.

Fortunately for Miss Forbes, Josh wasn't too grabby. With the blackmail material he had, he could have assaulted her many times by now, but he clearly didn't want to just grab ... it was as if he wanted her to want him. Of course, like any teenage boy he needed to empty his balls often, and he clearly fancied her enough to find her sexually stimulating.

Finally exiting the store room after a short interval, she wondered why he didn't have girlfriend of his own age. He knew his way round a girl's cunt, that was certain, so it wasn't like he hadn't already enjoyed girls physically. But it seemed he hadn't made an emotional connection.

Is that what he wanted with her? What Sammi wanted was a hot, kinky, illicit, depraved, perverted, purely sexual power-play and humiliation relationship.

That wasn't very fair on him, perhaps, but what straight teenage boy would say no to a sexual relationship with a woman who gets off when he asserts control?

She had no idea where this was going ... so she might as well enjoy it for now ... and be careful how much she pissed him off; learn to recognise when he was near having had enough.

She shook her head, as if to shake out these thoughts. She had only a fleeting moment before the next class came in. She had to get a grip on herself.

NO NO NO NO NO!

She had to end it ... but how was she going to get out of it?

She got a safety pin from her bag and secured her jacket, so that t wouldn't gape and show her breasts every time she bent over.

Better. Now, to teach.
 
Last edited:
Josh’s second period class was only a few doors down the hall, but when he left Miss Forbes’ room he walked in the opposite direction, slipping out of school without attracting notice. He found a coffee shop where he hoped he could sort a few things out.

It perplexed Josh that the worse he treated Miss Forbes, the more willing she became… and the admittedly few times he tried to be a decent guy and do the right thing, it never worked out as he expected. Something wasn’t right. It was more than a quirk. Miss Forbes was wired completely differently than every girl he’d ever known. It was a little freaky – no, it was just absolutely freaky. He had beat the %&#*!! out of her ass, and she not only assumed the position for punishment, but stayed in it until she was released. He knew he hurt her, but with very little prompting her last words to him were, “I am yours.”

‘Wow.’ That had been something. He imagined Miss Forbes in her second period class now, trying to teach and keep her lapels falling open and revealing her naked breasts to the junior class. The image made him smile, almost laugh.

How he got someone like her, Josh had no idea. Right then, stirring his coffee, he was more concerned about how he could keep someone like Sammi – someone who had a taste and desire to be dominated, used, ...sometimes punished. Josh knew he'd have to ratchet up their storage room/classroom play every time, but where do you go from making your teacher masturbate for you and teach her classes half naked??

Josh had an idea.

The trip to the adult shop would be a first for him.
 
Last edited:
Miss Forbes second period was uncomfortable. Her ass stung like crazy so she couldn't sit down, and even with a safety-pin, her jacket was gaping far more than was safe considering she wore nothing under it.

It didn't take long for her to work out the best strategy was to stay at her desk, and let the students come to her when they needed help.

Since she had a reputation as a strict teacher, discipline was no problem and she got through the lesson ok. She had to smile though ... even though they were juniors, plenty of the students in this class seemed to try to look down her front ... not that they could see much, but far more of her chest was visible than she would ever allow normally. Yesterday's low top was the first showing of flesh from her in school, and today would be the last!

She would tell Josh that they had gone way too far, and it had to stop. She would put her foot down; and that would be that.

She survived the morning, but couldn't face meeting other teachers at lunch, so she stayed in her classroom during recess, marking a few books and checking through her planner to prepare for the rest of the day. After last period she intended to make a quick getaway, and email Josh.
 
Let me guess...

The idea came from an accidental discovery – a toy box left open someplace where Josh had no business being. He never knew who it was for, his mom or dad, but there were enough other toys with it so it didn’t take a lot of imagination to figure things out.

The ‘idea’ of going to an adult shop and actually walking through the door of one proved to be two separate things. The nearest shop he knew of was miles from school and the closer he got to it, the more he realized that he had mixed feelings about the shopping he had in mind. Yeah, he was of age. Yeah, he had cash. No, he didn’t know what to expect. No, he didn’t even know what he wanted was called. He walked past the shop once and walked on, pretending he had somewhere else in mind to go. Four blocks later, Josh made himself turn around and told himself not to even think about going in until he'd already done it.

Whatever he expected, the shop was a pretty normal – except, of course, for the merchandise. He was the only customer. A woman, maybe around his mom’s age, acknowledged him in a friendly way and asked if he needed help.

Yes. He did.

Within ten minutes, he left the shop with three items and his head full of other ideas. 'Thanks, on both counts,' Josh thought.

School was out for the day by the time he got back on campus. The gym was busy as usual, but the halls were practically deserted. There was no light coming from Miss Forbes’ classroom. Looking back over his shoulder and seeing no one, Josh slipped into her room. He set the shopping bag on her desk and tried the top drawer – it opened. He placed the ball gag and handcuffs (but not the key) in the drawer and carefully slid the drawer shut. He took the other item to the storage room, turning on the bare overhead light only long enough to find a place to leave it for the morning.

Bags and packaging, he took with him until he found a waste container far from Miss Forbes’ room. Josh had dinner with his family and pretended to do homework at the dinner table afterwards, before finally going up to his room. His laptop monitor lit the room. As he expected, there was an email from Miss Forbes.

‘Let me guess – cold feet,’ Josh thought as he clicked it open.
 
Last edited:
I was quite a relief to Samantha that she didn't see Josh the rest of the day.

Afternoon lessons were no better than the morning ones; she had plenty of students, both boys and girls still trying to see down her top, or through the gap between the buttons, and she kept telling herself that the feelings churning inside her were just nerves at being exposed ... but that didn't explain the itch in her nipples or the heat between her legs.

Once the last period was over she was out the door, thankful that today she didn't have a late duty. Tomorrow she was supervising gym for an hour after school, starting 20 minutes after the last bell. No way she would be exposed for that!

On her drive home, Samantha decided to bring a bag of spare clothes in tomorrow and hide them in the store room. Just a sports top and leggings, and maybe a zip front sweat top. Maybe sports shorts too ... they might be handy.

Once home she turned on her laptop, again starting her email and looking for a message from Josh. Nothing.

Disappointed, she poured some red wine and undid her jacket letting it hang open, removing the pin. Dressed like this she closed her curtains, then dropped her skirt and sat at her laptop.

Hm, she mused, what to say.

She typed:

"Josh

Tomorrow I have duty after school, so no games. The time for that has passed

Sammi"

As she hit SEND, she wondered what he'd make of it. She hadn't said what her duty was, but if he wanted he could probably find out from the school website. How would he treat her declaration of a day off? It was a good start; one day off from their games, then the next ... one day at a time, until he'd realise it had been over for a while.

Smiling to herself, Samantha sipped her wine while her left hand strayed between her legs and she thought about how many of her students today caught a glimpse of her right breast in profile between her jacket buttons ...
 
You haven't forgotten have you?

He read the email in a glance. Old Josh would’ve probably shrugged, agreed to Sammi’s insubordination. New Josh, mentored severely by Miss Forbes, knew better. There were no days off. He owned her. She sounded sincere when she said as much that morning. Obviously, she had given her sincerity the day off too.

He shook his head, smiling as he typed:

“No games. I agree.

Your duty BEFORE school is to check your desk drawer. Be waiting in the storage room wearing only what you find in your drawer - cinched tight.
629722_b81f3ca_180x240.jpg

Same time.

Have you forgotten what you are to say? There is a price to pay if you must be reminded. You haven’t forgotten have you?”

Josh clicked SEND, curious to see how Sammi would respond.
 
Last edited:
DING!

An email! Since she no longer received emails from that web site, it was probably from Josh; a reply!

Feeling apprehensive, Samantha stopped browsing for party costumes and opened his response. How would he react to her calling things off?

She read quickly, the apprehension growing.

He hadn't reacted how she'd expected

First, he seemed unconcerned at her 'no game', but turned it on its head, like he had with previous protests of hers. Damn Josh! But she had to admit to some admiration too, for how he used it to his advantage - he was very good, and yet again the heat started to build between her thighs.

The worrying bit .. was there a cost for not admitting that he owned her in her email? Or was that only for when she saw him? She read again .... no, it seemed she only had to do that on seeing him. That was a relief.

But what was this about wearing only what's in the drawer? And did that mean that tomorrow she could wear undies again?

She typed a reply:

"Josh

I shall wear normal clothes of my choice in school tomorrow.

See you in class.

Sammi"

SEND

There ... she hadn't agreed to wear what he wanted, hadn't admitted that she knew what he wanted her to say, hadn't agreed to meet him early.

And she intended to hold on, be strong, and stick to it ... but deep down, she knew that a hope lingered that he would force the issue, force her to comply with his orders, make her do exactly what he wanted ...
 
Last edited:
Josh read carefully. He couldn’t understand why Miss Forbes insisted on acting contrary to her own best interest, but since she insisted, he would not disappoint her.

It took a quarter hour to photoshop one of the pics he had taken in the storage room and post it under a pseudonym on the school website under ‘Activities’. Her face and breasts were obscured, but there was enough to go on that if someone wanted to make it their business to find her identity, they could at least narrow it down. Josh knew this was risky for him, too. The pseudonym wouldn’t buy true anonymity -- the post would be traceable if it came down to it. Right now there wouldn't be much traffic on the board, but soon enough it would get noticed.

Josh composed a new email:
SUBJECT: Is that you on Candid Camera?
Miss Forbes,
I thought I saw a photo posted to the ‘School Activities’ bulletin board – is that you? Hard to tell, but anybody who posted a blurry pic could post a revealing pic, too.
Josh, Period One.

PS: See you first thing tomorrow!

SEND
 
Last edited:
A reply!

What was this? A photo of her? On the school site?

With nervous fingers she hunted it down expecting to see the wet t shirt photo that started this slide to depravity.

But no, some blurry pic that suggested a full breasted half naked brunette. Of course she recognised her own outline, but would anyone else? Just possibly! Damn Josh! He was surprising her again! And threatening a non-blurry version if she didn't do what he said.

Samantha couldn't take the risk.

"Josh,

Please take the pic down!

I'll see you first thing.

Sammi"

SEND

Oh damn Josh! Damn, damn, damn!

But at least she'd have normal clothes and undies after she'd worn whatever costume he'd put hidden in the drawer; a tight costume, presumably.

She got ready for bed, thoughts of skin tight catsuits filling her head ...
 
Josh replied. "Done. Don't try me again. You have just used your only 'Get Out of Jail Free' card."

He'd replaced the obscured pic of Miss Forbes with a picture of a cute puppy.

As to the morning, he was looking forward to seeing Miss Forbes. Gagged and restrained.
 
Samantha had taken the laptop through to her bedroom, and read his reply just as she was climbing into bed.

She checked that the blurry pic had gone, and since it had been replaced rather than removed, she decided to bookmark it in case he put the un-blurred back.

Ok. Calm breathing. Review. Tummy doing nervous somersaults. palms a little sweaty. The flirting was over. She'd said it was over, and it was. Josh had got serious. He really did own her now. He'd proved that he could expose her publicly and destroy her. Sick feeling in tummy. Damn Josh! Feeling horny as well, though! DAMN JOSH! Clever boy ... good boy ...

Conclusion: She would do as he wanted tomorrow, and wear the catsuit. Would he let her change back into teaching clothes?

Samantha fell asleep with images of her trying to teach a normal school day wearing nothing but skin tight pvc that showed every curve of her body to leering eyes. As she lay in bed her hand was clamped firmly between her legs rhythmically pressing.

In the morning she arrived early to school, dressed soberly, white blouse, dark skirt suit, bra and panties. In her classroom she carefully placed her school things on the floor by her desk, and taking a breath, pulled open the drawer to see this costume ...

It wasn't there! A panic hit her, then a deeper dread ... it was there ... a ball gag? Handcuffs?

She collapsed into her chair, the colour draining from her face, just staring into the drawer.
 
Last edited:
It was still dark as Josh scuffed through frozen fallen leaves in the park on his walk to school. He didn’t mind the few minutes to himself. His hands were in his pockets. He could see his breath. What was going on with Miss Forbes was playing on his mind, over and over. He understood that through their various confrontations, at some point this older, more experienced person had chosen him to help her act out her deep desires. He also understood that these desires betrayed her proper, conservative persona.

What he didn’t know, but saw ahead for Miss Forbes and himself, was what her choice ultimately would be between her desires and her persona. And what would then happen to him.

That day was coming. But it wasn't today….

Today would be memorable for other reasons that made Josh smile as he scuffed through the leaves.
 
Feeling weak all over, Miss Forbes just sat in her chair, somewhat sprawled, her mind in disarray.

A BALL GAG?! HANDCUFFS?! What was he thinking? Well actually it was pretty obvious what he was thinking.

She tried desperately to remember what he'd said in the emails ... she'd been so fixed on wearing a skin tight catsuit, she hadn't really studied all his instructions. Definitely to wear what was in the drawer ... and about doing it up tight ... anything else? Oh, she couldn't remember!

But she had decided last night that it would be best to do as he said. She didn't want a revealing photo on the school website.

Picking up the ball-gag and cuffs, she went through to the store room, turning on the light before closing the door.

She hung her dark fitted jacket over the back of the chair, and then unbuttoned her white blouse. This she also hung on the chair back before undoing her suit skirt, stepping out of it, and placing it, folded, on a shelf. Still in her bra, panties and hold-up stockings and heels, she fitted the ball-gag awkwardly round her neck and between her jaws, remembering to make it a snug fit.

Picking up the cuffs, she secured them to her right wrist, and putting her hands behind her back managed to get the other round her right wrist. Finally she sat on the chair ... and waited ... and wondered why she hadn't cuffed her wrists in front of her ... and waited ...
 
Last edited:
Remove ALL your clothing right now.

There were butterflies in Josh’s stomach as he turned down the hall to Miss Forbes’ room. The light was on, so he knew she was there. The classroom itself was empty, but when Josh turned off the overhead lights a sliver of light shone from under the storage room door.

His heart was pounding as Josh laid his hand on the worn brass doorknob. Yellow light spilled into the dim classroom as he opened the door then subsumed as he stepped inside and closed it behind them. Miss Forbes was waiting, stripped to her panties and bra. That alone would have been enough to make Josh forget his butterflies, but the fact that she put the ball gag on herself – and obviously cinched it tight –went right through him. He felt the front of his jeans tighten as his eyes devoured his teacher with undisguised desire.

With some maturity, Josh would have known to thank the vice-principal for the sight before him. Yesterday when Miss Forbes bolted past him from the same room just because she heard her name called, Josh had been incensed. She was obviously trifling with him for some cheap thrill. This morning – and any other mornings from now – she wouldn’t be in any position to chat Mr. Sullivan up or put on a show of her tireless dedication to teaching unless she wanted to mime it for him. THAT ought to do wonders for her teaching career!

Josh hadn’t spoken since he’d heard the click of the door latch. He could hear Sammi breathing. Outwardly, she seemed calm, waiting…

“Stand up, please,” Josh said quietly has he walked behind Sammi, admiring the curves of her body, “Good first effort.” He noted her wrists cuffed behind her back. “I am going to show you a few things,” he continued in the same calm tone, “and in the future, you will prepare exactly as I show you now. Nod, if you understand.”

There was a tiny click. Miss Forbes’ wrist was suddenly free. “You were instructed to wear only what you found in your desk drawer, isn’t that right?” Josh wasn’t asking, “Now that I’ve had to remind you, there will have to be a consequence – that’s the way it works, Sammi.” There was more of a tone of authority in his voice, “Remove ALL your clothing right now.”
QLzwKro81X.jpg
 
Last edited:
“Stand up, please ... Good first effort ... I am going to show you a few things, and in the future, you will prepare exactly as I show you now. Nod, if you understand.”

Samantha nodded. She felt there was little else she could do. Having put herself so much in his power, literally in his power this morning, what could she do but nod? Vocal negotiations were a bit tricky!

Hang on ... first effort? In future? What was he expecting? a daily ritual with her like this??

The panic rose as she thought of the chances of being discovered multiply with every morning. That tingle of fear had her suddenly responding and once again her nipples burned, and the heat started to build in her panties, and a little secretion.

Her wrist surprisingly free, he continued,
“You were instructed to wear only what you found in your desk drawer, isn’t that right? Now that I’ve had to remind you, there will have to be a consequence – that’s the way it works, Sammi. Remove ALL your clothing right now.”

That comment on consequences suddenly reminded her of something in his email ... about what she had to say to him, and consequences if she forgot. Oh NO! She couldn't with the gag ... Samantha dreaded now multiple consequences, the fear building, and her arousal with it.

Reaching behind she undid her bra and quickly placed it next to her skirt on the shelf, and as she pulled her panties down, undressing naked in front of her student, not just showing him her tits, but her pussy, ass, everything, she had a flash of inspiration.

She couldn't say 'you own me', but mime?

And so, naked, ball-gagged, Miss Forbes knelt on the floor in front of her student, in front of Josh.
 
Last edited:
naked and alone

He was so intent on what he wanted, that Josh was unprepared when Miss Forbes got down on her knees before him. He understood that it was the perfect thing for her to do. What was more, his body understood it even better than he did. Suddenly his cock was straining so hard against his zipper that he zipped his fly down for relief. As much as Josh ached for Miss Forbes, he was aware that they only had minutes in the storage room before the school day would begin. Every minute they lingered now, heightened the risk that they could be found out.

Seeing her gagged and down on her knees of her own accord to him was Josh’s undoing. His full, hard cock had found its own way out of his boxers and through his open fly. Josh grabbed it and pumped furiously, inches from the ball in Miss Forbes’ mouth. Josh exploded straight into her face. Droplets of his semen splashed onto the shelves and supplies. His cum was in her eyes, nose, hair, on her lips, chin, throat.

When Josh was finally spent, he straightened and offered Miss Forbes his hand. When it was taken, he modified an Aikido move which sat Miss Forbes back in the chair with both arms behind her, but one behind the chair back and one in front of the chair back. He clicked the open cuff around her free wrist before she realized what had happened. She was not only cuffed again, she was hobbled to the chair behind her back.

“Surprised?” he asked. His voice was back to an almost friendly tone. Josh let Miss Forbes’ situation sink in for a moment. “Your lesson this morning is that you need to know what can happen when you’re disobedient or want to play games. You also need to be corrected for going out to the vice-principal yesterday. That was very bad, Sammi. Very bad. It would have been just fine if you’d kept your mouth shut and stayed in the storage room.”

“You’re not going to be teaching first period this morning,” Josh said, matter of factly, “In a few minutes there will be a hubbub when it is time for class and you’re not at your desk. They’ll look all over for you – hopefully not in here. And at some point, somebody is bound to go to the vice-principal to find out what to do. You’ll have to account for your absence to him later, so be thinking about that.”

Josh knew he had to go. He took a last look at his teacher hand cuffed to a sturdy oak chair with cum slowly running down her face, neck, torso. He took her picture with his phone. They made eye contact. He shook his head – ‘No.’ Josh flipped the light switch off before leaving her naked and alone.
tumblr_nfrnoa8ZFl1tdwa2lo1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top