How do you like your pussy licked ?

I'm in the middle of reading your first story, extremely hard and wet now (I recommend her stories very highly - they are *very* well written and *very* arousing). What other things?

Thank you, bluestate, that's very kind of you.

What other things? That's a whole story for the erotic couplings category. We met when I was in college. It was an "arrangement."

Thank you, bluestate, that's very kind of you.

What other things? That's a whole story for the erotic couplings category. We met when I was in college. It was an "arrangement."

I really hope you find the time to write a story about that, it will shortly become very popular.

I really hope you find the time to write a story about that, it will shortly become very popular.

I would hope so. It's a good story. It's about two people from completely different walks of life, in drastically different stages in life, who met though unique and somewhat uncomfortable circumstances, but who came to grow very fond of each other.

He taught me the value of intimate sex. I taught him compassion.

We were both far more enriched people when we went our separate ways.

Well, this is how he gives me multiple orgasms..

He tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me more than anything. He tells me how perfect and amazing my body is. He squeezes my breasts and moves down to suck on my nipples until I begin to moan a little. He tells me he could suck on my nipples all night.

He continues kissing me downwards and takes the tip of his wet tongue and slides it from the bottom of my slit, over my clit and over my entrance.

He slides his tongue back up and parts my inner lips wide with his fingers. He stretches me so wide, I can feel the cool air swirl around my clitoris, but not so wide as to cause any discomfort. I can't tell you how shockingly erotic that feels. I feel so exposed and vulnerable to him.

He then traces his tongue over the hood of my clit and to the sides, avoiding direct contact with my clit. It begins to swell and I'm longing for more. He slides his tongue back down, grazing my entrance and then back up and around my clitoris. He's using such gentle pressure while keeping his tongue very wet, it's beginning to feel euphoric.

After I start to squirm a little from pleasure, I feel him slip a finger or two into my pussy and gently pull the hood of my clit back so my clit is more exposed. He begins to softly lick all of it with his warm, wet tongue. I feel his fingers in my pussy press against my g-spot and lightly begin to massage it. He continues his licking against my clit while his finger works my g-spot inside. He's not finger fucking me...he's just deep inside rubbing my gspot. With him still licking my clit, I feel a massive orgasm building to the point I know I'm either going to either gush or squirt all over him.

Wave after wave I cum, but he leaves his finger inside. I beg him to pull it out but he just comes up and kisses the lips on my mouth and tells me in just a minute he will, but he doesn't. As the waves rescind, I feel his fingers begin to stir inside of me again.... My lips are still full and swollen and my clit is engorging once again. He starts to trace kisses back down and usually, I will tell him to stop, I can't take anymore, but he continues down again and rolls his tongue back around my clit. At first it sends a shockwave, and then almost immediately after, I can feel another orgasm coming on. His fingers are now pumping inside of me, but he is still mindful to apply pressure to my gspot, while sliding his tongue all over my clit with my lips spread wide. I'm now squirming beneath him, but he doesn't release me and I cum hard again. Just as hard as the first time. I beg him to stop because I feel completely drained, and he says ok ....but never takes his finger off my gspot...he just stops licking for maybe a minute....enough that my body stops shaking, but not long enough for the swelling to subside. As soon as I start to relax, he begins the delightful assault on my clitoris again.

I literally cum over and over again ...maybe 6 or 7 times consecutively (probably more than that) then he has me at his complete mercy. This is when he slides a finger down over my ass. I always try and resist the invasion, but I'm too weak to stop him. Once he starts finger fucking my rear, he somehow manages to get another finger or two in my pussy and he will engulf my clit with his tongue again, sending me far over the top.. By now I'm crying out in ecstasy. This is when he finally pulls his fingers out and repositions himself to fuck me.

Is he available nights or weekends?

He tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me more than anything. He tells me how perfect and amazing my body is. He squeezes my breasts and moves down to suck on my nipples until I begin to moan a little. He tells me he could suck on my nipples all night.

He continues kissing me downwards and takes the tip of his wet tongue and slides it from the bottom of my slit, over my clit and over my entrance.

He slides his tongue back up and parts my inner lips wide with his fingers. He stretches me so wide, I can feel the cool air swirl around my clitoris, but not so wide as to cause any discomfort. I can't tell you how shockingly erotic that feels. I feel so exposed and vulnerable to him.

He then traces his tongue over the hood of my clit and to the sides, avoiding direct contact with my clit. It begins to swell and I'm longing for more. He slides his tongue back down, grazing my entrance and then back up and around my clitoris. He's using such gentle pressure while keeping his tongue very wet, it's beginning to feel euphoric.

After I start to squirm a little from pleasure, I feel him slip a finger or two into my pussy and gently pull the hood of my clit back so my clit is more exposed. He begins to softly lick all of it with his warm, wet tongue. I feel his fingers in my pussy press against my g-spot and lightly begin to massage it. He continues his licking against my clit while his finger works my g-spot inside. He's not finger fucking me...he's just deep inside rubbing my gspot. With him still licking my clit, I feel a massive orgasm building to the point I know I'm either going to either gush or squirt all over him.

Wave after wave I cum, but he leaves his finger inside. I beg him to pull it out but he just comes up and kisses the lips on my mouth and tells me in just a minute he will, but he doesn't. As the waves rescind, I feel his fingers begin to stir inside of me again.... My lips are still full and swollen and my clit is engorging once again. He starts to trace kisses back down and usually, I will tell him to stop, I can't take anymore, but he continues down again and rolls his tongue back around my clit. At first it sends a shockwave, and then almost immediately after, I can feel another orgasm coming on. His fingers are now pumping inside of me, but he is still mindful to apply pressure to my gspot, while sliding his tongue all over my clit with my lips spread wide. I'm now squirming beneath him, but he doesn't release me and I cum hard again. Just as hard as the first time. I beg him to stop because I feel completely drained, and he says ok ....but never takes his finger off my gspot...he just stops licking for maybe a minute....enough that my body stops shaking, but not long enough for the swelling to subside. As soon as I start to relax, he begins the delightful assault on my clitoris again.

I literally cum over and over again ...maybe 6 or 7 times consecutively (probably more than that) then he has me at his complete mercy. This is when he slides a finger down over my ass. I always try and resist the invasion, but I'm too weak to stop him. Once he starts finger fucking my rear, he somehow manages to get another finger or two in my pussy and he will engulf my clit with his tongue again, sending me far over the top.. By now I'm crying out in ecstasy. This is when he finally pulls his fingers out and repositions himself to fuck me.
Wow! Such a great turn on reading this...... thanks.

Hot, well written, and most of all educational! Thanks so much for sharing!

hmmm, do you share?

this is a great thread! very insightful and exciting to hear ladies in their own words explain the details of what exactly turns them on while someone is pleasing them orally.
So by all means ladies post away......... :D

I like to be sitting on his face, grinding down as he fucks me with his tongue and sucks on my clit and thrusts fingers into me. And when I feel that he's doing a good enough job, I lean forward and suck his cock too.

Ideally, I like to be warmed up before his mouth is between my splayed thighs. This can be done a number of ways, but will always involve my mind. Sometimes it's the situation that gets me hot - an unexpected deep kiss and grope, or light caress of my panties as he reaches up my skirt under the table in a restaurant where we might get caught. Or it could be something he says - whispering in my ear that he can't wait another second to be inside me. Soft kisses on my neck that morph into needy sucking and biting. Possessive, open-mouthed kisses. Rolling my nipples between his fingertips. Reaching down into my panties to explore my heated flesh before he removes a single item of clothing because he can't wait another second for it.

If this has happened, then by the time he's parting my thighs, my flesh will be swollen, open and ready for him. His hot breath kissing my wet folds will be enough to make me squirm with need. That first touch of his tongue will feel like an electric shock right to my clit without him even touching that sensitive spot.

Long, languid swirls around my inner labia, dipping into my opening and lapping at my juices feels perfect as my clit is beginning to peek from its hiding place. Stiffen that tongue and circle the clitoral hood, avoiding direct contact. Above the clit, at the top of my clitoral hood is very sensitive. Flicking that part will tease my clit mercilessly, readying it for direct stimulation. It's really important to get the clit good and needy before touching it, so all painful sensitivity is gone & all stimulation is pleasurable.

An almost incidental swipe over the clit. Then another. I'll be desperate for it at this point, tilting my pelvis to force your tongue onto my clit. Don't be shy. You can't break it. Flick, lick, suck. I especially like when lips are clamped firmly around my clitoral hood, applying pressure as your tongue assaults that bundle of nerves. If you hear my breath go shallow, and you feel my body still, you're doing something very, very good. Keep there for another minute and we'll both be rewarded with an earth-shattering orgasm.

:rose:

To be perfectly honest, though, if the guy is into it, and he's willing to stick with it to finish, it's all good.

:rose:

I like to be sitting on his face, grinding down as he fucks me with his tongue and sucks on my clit and thrusts fingers into me. And when I feel that he's doing a good enough job, I lean forward and suck his cock too.

Do you like doing that with other women too?

Back