27 year old male looking for female roleplay partner

Hi. I'm interested to join you. I'm straight, and technically a virgin (but fairly experienced), and just turned 28. You can call me Tricee. I'm new to this-- so you'd also have to be patient. I neither have Yahoo nor KiK. I prefer e-mail and G-chat, if okay with. Also, I would prefer to do this at night time here in my side of the world, Asia, broadly speaking.

I have small breasts but I would say I qualify as a "callipygian". I'm telling you this so you our role play would not refer to activities that would only be true for double DDs. My nipples are perky and very sensitive, though, so I'd love for role-plays to include lots of nipple licking and sucking-- for reference, see flat-chested "Hitomi Ikeno gets her nipples licked". My ultimate fantasy is to wake up being fondled, kissed, and ready to be taken. I also have some fantasies about reluctance and non-consent-- but no BDSM, homo activities, and double penetration, please. Also, I'm the jealous type, so I'd rather be in an MMF-- and never be in a scene with another girl. You can also "share" me with friends.

Hope the particulars don't turn you off. I'm excited, so... let me know. :)
 
with all that bumping going on isn't your hip hurting..i know mine would be..61 female, retired, almost glued to the computer from 8am till 4pm mon-fri. i love that type of rp, which you do your own stuff and i do mine and you don't assume what i'm going to say and do is alot better. if fact doing rp with guys who assume what i'm going to say or do is a real turn off for me. check out my profile and see if you would like to rp with me..take care
 
Back
Top