Training to cum or not to cum..

DirtyPet

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Posts
104
I have read that a Master can train a Sub's body to cum on command, even if she does not want to.

What I was wondering is if anyone has heard about the reverse? Can a persons body, mind be trained so they cannot cum without you or your command? Any information would be very much appreciated.:)
 
I have heard that males can be trained to stop getting erections. Certainly anyone can be trained to be afraid of cumming without permission, which would make them less likely to do so. Personally I wouldn't want to fuck with someone's head like that, but as long as it's consensual, whatever floats your boat.
 
Yes. The simple answer is that it's possible to train someone to climax only on command and always on command. And it can be a helluva ride for both partners, too.
 
I can't cum on command...like, out of nowhere, like some people claim to be able to do (and I have no reason to doubt them). It is, however, very difficult for me to cum without permission. Once given permission, it can happen within seconds or one or two minutes. Without permission, it seems to take forever.

That's with no real training and just lots of practice at not cumming until told to do so. So, yes, I believe that it can be done.
 
I have read that a Master can train a Sub's body to cum on command, even if she does not want to.

What I was wondering is if anyone has heard about the reverse? Can a persons body, mind be trained so they cannot cum without you or your command? Any information would be very much appreciated.:)

"Guys need to learn dick control." -Eddie Murphy

It can be done but not a dominatrix so don't care to try.
 
I have read that a Master can train a Sub's body to cum on command, even if she does not want to.

What I was wondering is if anyone has heard about the reverse? Can a persons body, mind be trained so they cannot cum without you or your command? Any information would be very much appreciated.:)

Both is possible at least to a certain degree in my experience.

I've never seen "cum on command" without previous hypnosis. Without hypnosis at least a physical trigger (like pinching a nipple) was necessary together with the command. But then it did not matter if she wanted or did not want to cum.

"Not cum on command" is more difficult to evaluate - I mean, you don't allow her to cum and she doesn't. But how will you know that it really works if you don't keep her in this state the next 50 years? If you allow her to cum it might be just the second before she would have anyway...
So I would say, it's at least possible to train her to not cum till you lose the patience.

Edit:
And this is no statement that you can train _every_ woman this way.
 
Last edited:
This is something that is highly dependent upon the person in question. Their mental state, your relationship to them, and all sorts of factors.

i have had a couple of partners who I have trained to "cum on command."

I have never attempted to use that when they are in a state of total non-arousal. However I have found that the simple command itself, given in the right tone of voice, if you have the right presences in the mind of your partner, can bring them to the point of orgasm [i[very [/i] quickly.

Some people might gravitate toward the idea naturally, based upon the level of submission they take on in their persona. Some might take a lot of work.

I stumbled upon it without intention TBH my first time. I noticed that when I said it, my partner generally responded to it very well. I continued to use it on my partner during our intimacy, and the effect became greater, and greater every time. Eventually with said partner, it got to the point where I could issue the command after something as simple as a few kisses, and she could be in orgasm in seconds, without me touching her anywhere else.

The key is conditioning, and knowing the triggers that really excite your partner. When you have them in bed, don't just have your way and let the opportunity slip by you, be adventurous, talk to them, observe what sets them off. Not all people like dirty talk, or are even aroused by being commanded to do -anything- So don't be disappointed if it does not work.

Training them not to cum I imagine would be very similar, it would take building up to, and may not work if your partner lacks the control over their body to do this.

Above all, be patient and supportive.
 
I personally love the idea of my partner being able to make me cum simply by telling me to. That just sounds too good to be true! It's sometimes hard to me to cum when I'm not doing it myself... And that's not just with my current partner but my previous ones as well. Or maybe I've just had lousy partners.
 
training not to cum

I have trained a former sub not to cum and it worked really well in terms of control/obediance. In short, I employed a lot and varied punishment in response to timing of arousal. Happy to share more to those that may be interested. Just PM me.
 
The simple answer is yes, it is possible and quite a few people have achieved that level of control over their subs or themselves.
As far as the self control part goes, it is just an extension of how people with weak bladders are taught to gain more control, simple answer is think about sex ;) When you think about sex, the body re-organizes the list of priorities and peeing can never win over sex, unless you are into golden showers ofcourse ;) By that extension, you can cum or not cum by manipulating your brain thinking of different scenarios.
As far as training the sub goes, thats a tough part, i did achieve some level of success with a sub but i couldnt do it with the one after that, it has to be reciprocative, deep down, i cannot make you do something you dont want as badly as well. More often than not people forget that dom/dommes are there to guide them into their journey of sexual awakening and that cant happen without their own will like hypnotism. You cant get hypnotized if you dont want to, partial control is possible with subtle hints but not complete control.

Hmmm that was awfully long, lol :D
 
This is an interesting subject, it can work online with the right person. Its the art of suggestion, and planting key words into the mind. Pm me know for more details.
 
Back
Top