Gloryhole

gloryhole

i have been to many of them as a truck driver since i found out about them and i can tell you for the most part,the owners of these places get into enough shit without letting that happen.most people that i have meet there are married white guys on the down low looking for a dick to suck and few white wifes and there hubbies.just saying from what i have seen.

Here's what I'm thinking. You were driving home texting this, and you had cum all over your face, your black blouse and in your hair.

Then you see the flashing lights behind you and have to pull over. The cop, after a minute, comes to your driver's door. You roll the window down, and he says "Looked like you were texting and driving. Let me see that phone". Then he shines the light on your face and hair, and he knows.

lol this totally played thru my head when I was driving home. sorry I don't look quite like my license photo officer. a bunch of cum on my face will do that ;P lol.

I really cant stop thinking about the past couple days lol. yess it is dangerous lol. but the naughtiness, dirtiness, sluttyness, knowing I could b sucking off a super hot guy or the nerd who still lives in his moms basement.... so hot. its fuking addicting. its like a cum buffet lol.

oo n 4 those of u worried about my safety lol. yes I made an appointment 2 go see a doctor n get tested. just 2 b safe lol. ;)

soo ive kinda had n idea 4 my next trip 2 the gh. n I kno im gonna get a huge mix of reactions on this lol.
but next time I go my goal is like 50ish guys. n instead of having them cum in my mouth have them shoot in2 a glass. then when I have enuff cum saved up go out in2 the hallway n let the guys that r hanging out there watch me drink it all at once. never done it but could b a lot of fun :p and yummmyyyy

i find this..

soo ive kinda had n idea 4 my next trip 2 the gh. n I kno im gonna get a huge mix of reactions on this lol.
but next time I go my goal is like 50ish guys. n instead of having them cum in my mouth have them shoot in2 a glass. then when I have enuff cum saved up go out in2 the hallway n let the guys that r hanging out there watch me drink it all at once. never done it but could b a lot of fun :p and yummmyyyy

BRI (i love that name for a cum loving "slut" cause of an ex lol) anyway i wish i had a girlfriend or female friend like you that i could talk to about all our shared interets, girls taking lota of cum, and your other thread about public cum. Message me if you want to discuss the fun white creamy fun :)

"will you marry me?":devil:

The other wee I was racing home from work to go the bathroom, I knew I was not going to make it, so pulled into our local truck stop a few miles from my house, ran ito the ladies and barely made it in time, well nxt thing I know is this cock comes through a hole in the wall, was scared excited and completely dumbfounded all at once, all I could do was stare,finished my pee and left, never did know who was on the other side

Holy Cow!!

The other wee I was racing home from work to go the bathroom, I knew I was not going to make it, so pulled into our local truck stop a few miles from my house, ran ito the ladies and barely made it in time, well nxt thing I know is this cock comes through a hole in the wall, was scared excited and completely dumbfounded all at once, all I could do was stare,finished my pee and left, never did know who was on the other side

Gloryholes - yay or nay?

Hi fellow literoticans,

Gloryholes have recently caught my interest and I was wondering what every body thinks of the concept and what peoples experiences have been?

Bower

my glory-hole question, if I don't want to suck a strange and possibly diseased cock, would a hand-job be frowned upon by the guy sticking his dick through the hole
?

Hi fellow literoticans,

Gloryholes have recently caught my interest and I was wondering what every body thinks of the concept and what peoples experiences have been?

Bower

I've never experienced a Gloryhole myself. I admit that to me, the fantasy is pretty hot... Someone else already mentioned, the possibility of that "strange" cock (or mouth for that matter) having a disease, and that for me would be a HUGE turn off! So I'd have to go with "Nay"

Hi fellow literoticans,

Bower

been a fan of them for yrs,found out how much white guys love black men.

That would have to be a resounding NO.

The possibilities of catching something are just way too high. I don't see a glory hole as anything more than a spitting dildo with a heartbeat or a remote-operated flashlight.

But hey, everyone has their kink, so if that's your thing, go for it.

Would NEVER be the performer at a GloryHole in real life x far too dangerous and risky for obvious reasons but has always been a 'Fantasy' and no dangers there x x x

Some of the videos showing a skanky looking woman giving some dude who looks strung out
makes me think it would be a bad idea.

Back