The turning of Prince Harry

The limo pulled up outside the hall. It was already dark, but the front of the building was lit up with lights and a wide red carpet had been rolled out from the steps of the building to the curb of the road. Matt stepped out and quickly walked around the car to open the Princes door as Louis and Gavin took up positions on either side, their eyes scanning the press held back at red roped lines by the police. Cameras started to flash as Harry stepped out and waved. A cheer went up from some people who had heard about the gala event and turned up to see the Prince. Harry waved at them with a big smile then turned to shake the hand of the man in charge of the event who was in a smart tux. The guy must be in his 50's, Harry considered noticing the greying hair, but still he looked trim in his suit. With a gesture he led Harry up the red carpet and into the hall which was already packed with service men and women from the army, navy and air force. Harry began shaking hands, making small talk as he noticed Gavin keeping tabs on him at a discreet distance. Louis would be handling outside security with the Police and manning the door until the event began. Harry admitted he didn't know everything his security did or how they operated, but so far they had kept him safe and he was appreciative of that.

An hour later he was up on stage giving his prepared speech as the throng of military of all ages and sexes stood watching him with drinks in their hands and smiles on their faces. From the oldest general to the youngest private they mingled shoulder to shoulder tonight in their dress uniforms. As he spoke his eyes travelled the crowd noticing the usual few females watching him with that sexy smirk that said all he had to do was ask and they would open their legs to him. They were at any event, military or just a music concert. It didn't matter where he went women wanted him, not, he understood, necessarily because he was a gorgeous guy with a hot body ... although he thought he wasn't to bad in that department, but the big draw was that he was a Prince and to go home with royal cum inside them made a lot of girls and women swoon. He remember one time he had been chatting to this mother of three, a married mother of three. Her son had serves with Harry overseas and they were at a press conference. Harry had been making nice with the families when as he spoke to this woman, her husband standing behind her and smiling at the Prince over her shoulder, she slipped a hand onto Harry's crotch and winked. She was in her 40's, but had an amazing body. With no guilt at all Harry had, half an hour later, fucked the wife and mother in the back of her car while his security kept people away. She had left with a huge smile and his cum deep in her womb. He sometimes wondered if she had got pregnant, but never lost sleep over it. She was an adult just like him and made her choice.
 
The tux fit Andy perfectly. It was slim around the chest and tight in the crotch, just the way he liked formal gear. As for going commando as Louis suggested in the memo, Andy tried the trousers with and without underwear. It was a squeeze, and just thinking about Louis's suggestion made him hard.

He sat in an armchair in just his shirt and jerked his hard cock to relax. Louis was a bastard, he thought. A fucking gorgeous fuckable bastard. His cock hardened some more. He wasn't going to let Louis's threat hold him back, but he worried about how the Prince would react to his being a porn star. Surely they knew, he thought. Surely they checked that sort of thing.

And maybe it would appeal to the Prince, having a gay porn star as his Body Man. Maybe that's why he was chosen. Andy's cock was fully erect now, hard and hot in his palm. If only Louis would walk in on him now. His organ kicked and shot its load of semen onto the carpet.

Andy enjoyed the post-cum reverie for too long, dozing off his cock still in his hand. The traffic noise woke him. He cleaned himself up and finished dressing. Commando? Why not, he thought. No point provoking Louis. He would try to keep him on side. And it would be a turn on mingling with the army crowd with just one layer of fabric between them and his cock.

He walked the short distance to the hall. Louis and Gavin were on the door checking the crowd.

"Nice bulge," Louis said, leaning down and whispering. "I've booked you as the stripper. You'll be on after the speeches."

Andy gave him a wry smile and entered the hall.
 
Harry finished his speech to rapturous applause. He grinned, waved and stepped down as the music started and people moved to the dance floor or descended on the food tables and the free bar around the edge of the room. A few higher officials came up to shake his hand, congratulate him on his speech, and to thank him for putting on this gala for the troops. It always helped with moral. He nodded, shook the offered hands, smiled when necessary ... he could do this on autopilot now after all these years. In the distance he noticed Andy walk in and smiled. It seemed the boy had found a tux after all and it looked really good on him. Harry noticed a couple of women, possibly in their 50's glance at him and whisper and smile while they laughed at something, then looked Andy over again with looks of a hunter spotting their prey. Harry made his way through the crowd to Andy side, noticing the quite evident tightness of his crotch and the cock shaped bulge showing.

"Couldn't find any underwear, Andy?" Harry smirked. "I hope those trousers are comfortable, they look pretty tight, and this could be a long night. Oh, by the way, those two ladies over their, Major Hillary Coombs and Colonel Evett Gregory seem to be sizing you up ... have fun tonight, but try not to get either court martialed, ok? Oh, and I think both are married with families ... but who cares about that kind of thing, right?"

Harry patted Andy's ass, his hand lingering on the shapely tight ass cheek perfectly outlined by the tight thin material of the tux. He felt a flash of arousal go through him and his hand caressed Andy's ass more, glancing around to make sure no one was watching. He felt his own cock hardening and licked his lips.

Ok, then ... um, I need to mingle ..." The Prince said pulling his hand away reluctantly it seemed and walking off into the crowd, finding a glass of champagne which he downed in one and grabbed another.

Coombs and Gregory moved over to Andy, both woman were handsome, not beautiful, not ugly, handsome. Years in the army had weathered their faces while hardening their bodies. Although officers both were in evening gowns, an option for female officers, the men had to wear tight restrictive dress uniforms and anyone lower than a Lieutenant, be they female or not, had to be in dress uniform. But Gregory was in a tight electric blue gown, cut low in the front to show her rather generous breasts which even at 51 were firm giving her a nice cleavage. The dress was low in back to showing she had no bra on and slit up both side to the hip. Her black stiletto shoes held her walk with a sexy sway. As for Coombs, she was in a tight black dress, less revealing in front and back, but tight enough to show off her breast size to those watching. A long zipper in back led from her neck to just between her ass cheeks and she to wore black stilettos.

"Hello there young man. We saw you talking to the Price, but I don't I've seen you at one of these events before. I most certainly would have remembered you." Gregory smiled in a predatory way as she looked him over, her eyes lingering on his crotch. "Oh yes, I would remember that."

"Do you work for Harry, or just a friend?" Coombs asked moving in close to slip an arm through one of Andy's.
 
"I'm the Prince's Body man, Ma'am," Andy said.

"Body Man?" Coombs let her arm slip down to Andy's bum. She pinched him and he jumped. "What the fuck's that?"

Andy opened his mouth to speak and then stopped. His mind went blank. And strangely enough, he wasn't sure he knew. The other woman, the one in the blue gown that showed everything, had stopped in front of him and was running a finger down his chest. She hadn't once looked in his eyes, but simply followed her fingers down until her gaze and her fingers came to rest on his thinly veiled cock.

"Sort of like a valet," he blurted out eventually. He could hardly say I'm there when the Prince needs a no-strings fuck.

"Are you sure?" the woman in the white dress whispered in his ear. Her left hand was still on his bum and her right hand had crept round to his cock too. Their two hands jostled for prominence on his steadily swelling mound. "Valets are called bum boys where I come from."

"Don't exaggerate, Hillary. Only the ones who fuck the male officers are called bum boys. The valets who fuck the female officers are called pussy boys." She was speaking to her friend but her face was in Andy's. He could smell her scent and the alcohol on her breath and see down her ample cleavage. And he could feel someone's fingers working on the buttons of his flies.

"Mine was a bum boy Evett. He fucked me up the bum."

The fingers were inside his flies now and stroking his cock. Andy was worried that without underwear, his swollen shaft would soon be proud of his trousers if it wasn't already.

"I think we should take our new friend up to the mezzanine, Evett, and get to know him better. Have you ever fucked an older woman?"

"Two older women," said the one in the blue dress. "What did you say your name was?"

"Andy, Ma'am. Andy Taylor."

"Please to meet you Andy. And don't call me Ma'am. Just follow orders like a good boy. It'll be like fucking your mother's friends. Did you ever fantasize about doing that?"

Hillary and Evett had managed to free his cock now which flapped proudly from his trousers. With Hillary's hand tightly grabbing his cock like a handle and Evett's hand latched onto his bum, Andy let the two women guide him to the stairs and pull him up to the mezzanine. It was dimly lit, with soft-covered benches along the wall and a low parapet where you could look down onto the party below.

"No, Ma'am. I sort of fantasized about fucking my father's friends."

The mezzanine was already occupied. They passed a couple already fucking and then a threesome where two very young women were working over an older guy's cock with their mouths. He smiled and raised a thumbs up and a champagne glass at Andy as they passed.

Evett and Hillary pushed Andy onto a bench and sat either side of him. Hillary leaned over and undid his trousers while Evett undid his tie and shirt.

"See, a bum boy, Evett. That means you'll have to fuck me up the bum, Andy."

Andy let them loosen his clothing, then drag his trousers down to his knees. He lay back on the cushions, pushing his cock up at their two willing mouths which descended towards him.
 
Being officers, Evett and Hillary had no problem filling their days with young studs in uniform. Oh, occasionally one would report them for sexual misconduct, but they had the edge, they were women, respected, high in rank, married with families and impeccable records. Who would think the worse of them? So they always got away with it. However both agreed after this evening that Andy's body was possibly the most sexy and gorgeous one either had recently had. Evett stroked the boys hard shaft with one hand, her wedding ring cold on his hot skin. She purred in pleasure at how hard he was and then began to lick it as her friend joined in form the other side. They shared the young mans cock for a while, their combined tongues coating it in saliva as they moaned and acted like sluts. Then Evett winked at Hillary and sucked on the head before sliding Andy's cock into her mouth and throat in one long slow easy motion. She was obviously not inexperienced at the art of oral sex. She moaned sending quivers through Andy's hard cock as Hillary moved up beside him and kissed him hard, her tongue sliding into his mouth as she pulled her tight black dress up to her waist, spreading her legs obscenely and guiding Andy's hand between them and onto her black lace thong. She was already wet and had soaked her thong as she pushed Andys fingers against her pussy.

"Mmmm, be a good boy .... stroke my pussy, dear?" She asked breathlessly, although it wasn't much of a request, more a demand.

Now on her knees between Andy's legs, Evett was sucking like a piston engine, her head bouncing up and down, one of her hands between her own legs rubbing her equally wet pussy.

***

Harry was on his third glass of champagne and already felt his head buzzing. He cursed himself that he hadn't eaten before the party. He knew better than to drink on an empty stomach. He had already been hit on by two female soldiers, neither really his type, although he wasn't renowned for being picky. he had promised Meghan he would be faithful ... but he had already had a hand job and blow job from Andy ... was that unfaithful? He blinked and swallowed the rest of his drink. His mind was feeling a little fuzzy. Just then two more soldiers walked up. One a young 20's female, a Lieutenant by her rank insignia and beside her a man of equal age, also a Lieutenant. Both were sexy as hell, Harry realised. The woman had long blonde hair down past her shoulders, blue eyes and a beautiful face. She wore a tight red dress, deep cleavage, which hugged her hips and had a slit up one side. The guy was on dress uniform, but it seemed to stick to his body, accenting his ass and ... yes, his bulge. Harry realised he was staring at the girls cleavage and the mans crotch and grinned.

Five minutes later all three were in a small room. The door was shut, the sounds of the party beyond dulled by the thick wood. One light had been turned on, a desktop lamp and Harry was in the motions of making out with the young woman, Karen and the mans fiancee as it turned out. She had her arms around the Princes neck as they tongued each others mouths deeply, both moaning as Harry caressed the girls ass in her dress. Then Harry felt movement behind him, the other man in the room, Paul, was pushing against him ... kissing his neck as his arms slipped around Harry's waist and one hand slipped lower, over the Princes bulging crotch.
 
Andy tried to concentrate on stroking Hillary's pussy, but Evett's cocksucking was hugely distracting. He could look down between Hillary's legs straddling his chest to where Evett's lips encased his organ, her face variously appearing in the triangle Hillary's legs made or disappearing as Evett rode his cock up and down in her mouth.

While Andy had been fucked by older guys many times, he'd never really got off thinking about older women. But these two mature ladies were hot and motivated, and it was clear they were intent on using every part of Andy for their personal pleasure. He adjusted his ass to give Evett better access to his cock and balls. As he lifted his butt cheeks off the cushion slightly, she took advantage of his stance to push her fingers into his dry ass. She pinched him hard and he jumped, allowing her to push into him even deeper, making him groan audibly.

"Time for my oral course, I think," Hillary said. She shuffled her knees along the cushion until she was straddling Andy's face, thrusting her hairy pussy against his mouth. Andy could smell, then feel her wetness as Hillary ground her tight cunt against him. He pushed out his tongue and found the target, sliding between her firm, warm folds of flesh to locate her clitoris. Then with a mix of sucking and licking, and a little nipping at her pussy lips, he found Hillary bending and writhing into the embrace of his mouth.

Supported by the cushions Andy reached behind Hillary and found her ass. He used his fingers to transfer her wetness back to her ass, and then for added lubrication, reached out for the wetness of Evett's mouth in his cock. Evett sucked his fingers greedily before returning her attention to his cock. He couldn't see Evett assaulting his cock, but she was doing such a complete job sluicing him from knob to balls that he felt twelve inches long in her mouth.

Andy buried his slick fingers in Hillary's ass. She was now impaled between his tongue in her pussy and his digital penetration of her anus. He felt her responding, ever more pneumatic in the confined space between him and Evett, wondering how the fuck he was going to hold off his orgasm despite all the tricks they'd taught him in Hollywood.
 
Evett watched her friend getting finger fucked in the ass as Andy licked out her pussy and smiled around the boys lovely hard cock. She so loved young men, so full of energy and stamina she had found and most of the time able to satisfy her needs entirely ... most of the time. Her and Hillary had gotten into a fun competition to see how many of the men under their command they could fuck. It wasn't as if the men minded, or knew, that they were just notches on the bedpost for the two older female officers. Slipping off Andy's cock and dragging in some air, Evett licked the shaft seeing how wet she had made him and the amount of pre-cum he was leaking. With a wicked giggle she guided Andy's cock to Hillary's ass and pulled his fingers from the woman's tight hole.

"Hillary, dear? Sit back darling, i have a nice surprise for you." Evett said with a smile.

Panting in horny pleasure Hillary did as suggested and felt the soft/hard knob of Andys cock head touch her ass cheeks and then with Evett's guidance her tight hole. She smiled and relaxed her ass as she pushed down, feeling the head push at her hole, then pop inside with that exquisite feeling of pain/pleasure it always brought. With a sigh she pushed on down until she felt the mans thighs under her butt. he was all inside her. She looked down at him and winked. Then began to buck up and down on his hardness, groaning loudly. Thankfully the music from the hall below drowned out most of the orgy going on up here.

"Ohhhh, Andy .... so nice ...." She sighed happily. So much better than her dried up husband she considered.

Evett now took Hillary's old position over Andys face, facing her friend. She lowered her dripping pussy to the boys lips and rubbed up and down on his face. Then she leaned forward and kissed Hillary hard and passionately.

***

Louis did another round of the main hall. The security outside was tight with the Met Police helping out and some of Louis's own guys supplementing them. Gavin was also making random patrols of the building looking for anyone who seemed out of place. Their training helped them spot someone who might be overly nervous, or tense. Someone who didn't fit with the crowd somehow. It was almost a 6th sense now, but after years of doing this job Louis was very good at it. He turned a corner and almost ran into a young girl carrying an tray of empty glasses. One spilled from the tray but his quick reflexes saved it from smashing on the hard marble floor. Replacing it on the tray, Louis smiled at the girl. Wow, she was a knockout, even in the uniform of the waiting staff for the event. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a pony tail, also probably by order of her bosses, but the short black skirt and tight white blouse she wore more than showed off her young body. How old was she? 20? No ... 19 then?

"Good catch." Kate grinned as the handsome man grabbed the glass out of midair.

So far the evening was as expected, busy, but she was being well paid for it. She just wished they had let her and the other girls wear flats, but her bosses had insisted on stilettos stating they made the girls legs look amazing and the people at the event tonight deserved and expected amazing. It had all sounded rather chauvinist to Kate, but for the money they were paying her for this gig she would have gone topless. She stood looking at the tall, broad shouldered man before her who was currently smiling and looking her over. She felt herself blush under his powerful gaze. Wow, if she had to bump into some she could have done a lot worse than this guy. Her eyes flicked to his hand ... no ring, good.

"So ... you a soldier?" She asked knowing she should get back to work before her bosses caught her chatting but not wanting to leave this guy just yet.

"No, I'm in charge of security for the Prince." Louis stated with a wink, noticing how the girls eyes checked him out ... promising.

"Ohh, sounds exciting ... you're certainly big enough to do that job." Kate giggled slipping the tray onto a near by ledge.

"Yep, big all over." Louis laughed. He was thinking about how he had fucked Andy, had sex with the boy and how he had told the lad he was straight, how he had said it a few times as if to make sure Andy knew. Now he felt he should somehow prove it.

"I just bet you are." Kate almost whispered her eyes lingering on the front of Louis trousers. "So .. as head of security, you have to check people, make sure they aren't a threat right? Maybe even ... pat them down?" She licked her lips a little, smiling seductively at the guy. God, what was she doing?

"All part of the job, Ma'am ... I'm Louis by the way."

"Kate ... I don't think I got patted down earlier ... maybe you should, you know, take me somewhere and do that ... just to be sure?"
 
Andy was fully extended inside Hillary's ass, reacting against her bouncing up and down as best he could. But he was mostly pushed hard into the cushions by Hillary impaled on his cock, and Evett now grinding her pussy against his face. As with Hillary, he surveyed her warm fleshy folds, also unshaven like Hillary, and his tongue found the target, probing greedily and releasing Evett's pussy juice.

............................................................

In their private room, Karen and Paul worked hard together to show the Prince their strong attraction to him. The pair had often fantasised about a spontaneous threesome, and when their discussions inevitably turned to how much they were turned on by Harry, they'd made a pact. His party. Drink and euphoria. And Meghan's absence. They knew Harry's reputation. It was just about making the opportunity.

And the fantasy they'd only dared to dream was coming true.

"Don't speak, Sir," Paul said. "This will be our secret." He fondled the Prince's burgeoning cock through his dress uniform.

Karen disengaged from the Prince's mouth long enough to reinforce Paul's message with a brief 'shhh' and a finger over his mouth. Seeing the dreamy acceptance in his eyes she resumed their oral embrace, just as pleased that his caressing of her ass had progressed to lifting her dress and tracing the outline of her underwear deftly with his fingers.

"Finger fuck me, Sir," Karen said. "Please. I want your fingers in my pussy."

She fell onto the sofa, her dress riding up. The Prince fell onto the sofa beside her, and flicking aside her string bikini panties, found her wet pussy, commencing a gentle rhythmic motion of his fingers which caused her to swoon and arch her back.

Paul knelt down, found the Prince's neck again with his mouth and reached around to loosen the top buttons of the royal shirt.

.....................................................................

Louis led Kate to the stairs leading to the mezzanine. He was already hard just contemplating fucking this hot willing teen. Jesus! What was it with young girls? Not long ago he and his mates had to use every trick in the book to get their panties down and now...you just had to turn up in something approximating a uniform and some gorgeous piece of teenage ass wanted to tear it off.

"There is a place we can fuck up here."

"A place where we can fuck?" Kate laughed. "Is that your best seduction technique?"

Louis felt a pang of discord. These girls dress like hookers, waggle their tits and asses at you, give all the signals, and then criticise.

"You don't want to fuck?"

She gave him a little frown.

"Hey, security guy. I want to fuck. OK? But I'm not a piece of meat." She took his hand and led him up the stairs.

Not a piece of meat, Louis thought. Another entitled self-important cunt like Andy. When he'd finished wiping the smile off the delectable Kate he'd make his next move on Body Man.
 
Evett sighed at Andy's tongue skills and smiled down at him, although she couldn't see his face that well as it was covered by her pussy and thighs.. She gripped his hair, pulling him harder upward into her folds.

"MMmmm, oh he is a great pussy licker, Hillary." She moaned in pleasure. "I do so love finding young men who know how to please a woman."

For her part Hillary was enjoying Andy's hard cock ramming up into her ass. She wasn't as into anal as her friend, but she did love how it made her feel both submissive and in control all at the same time, a very odd combination. Her hands gripped Andy's hips as she raised and lowered herself, her pussy so wet it was leaking juice down to his cock giving it extra lube.

"He knows how to use his cock to, darling." Hillary stated with a grin. "Now, whats his stamina like I wonder."

***

Harry was now sandwiched between the two young partners. Karen laying back before him, legs spread, dress up around her waist as he fingered her deeply. And her boyfriend, Paul, pressed in behind him slowly kissing his neck as he undid Harry's shirt. For his part the Prince felt a little light headed, maybe to much champagne to quickly he considered briefly as he picked up the pace in Karen's pussy. She was so wet already the sounds of his fingers penetrating her filled the room with lurid wet noises. Paul was moaning softly in Harry ear as his hand slipped inside his shirt, finding and caressing his nipples. Harry's cock was already at full mast inside his uniform pants, but he couldn't do anything about it. One arm was trapped beneath him while the other was busy between Karen's legs. Luckily he didn't have to worry to long. Paul, having finished undoing Harry shirt and pulling it open to expose his chest then moved down and cupped the Princes crotch in one hand, squeezing slightly.

"God, Karen, he is so hard ... and it feels nice, so nice." Paul sighed.

"Get it out, let me see." His girlfriend ordered feeling more confident now the Prince was not fighting this.

Paul unbuckled Harry pants, unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down, reached inside and pull the Prince cock from his boxers and slipped his fingers around it.

"God, it's bigger than your's Paul." Karen gasped and giggled. "I want it in me ... please, your Highness ... fuck me?"

Harry was in a world of his own now, his cock being fondled sending jolts of pleasure into his body, but he heard her words and grinned sliding on top of the young female Army officer and thrusting hard. His cock, as if on autopilot finding and spearing her dripping cunt. She growled as he impaled her on his Royal cock, fucking into her with lust and aggression. Paul sat back watching his girlfriend get fucked and grinned. The Princes cock was bigger than his, but now Harry was fucking Karen his ass was on display and it was tight and perfect. Paul slipped to his knees behind the bobbing ass of the Prince and leaned in holding Harry ass cheeks apart as his tongue licked over the tight hole.

***

Kate led Louis up the stares and paused. She had been told not to come up here, that this was the VIP section and the waiters had to stay on the ground floor, now she could see why. It was like an orgy. Men and women of all ages were in different positions and degrees of sex, some now almost completely naked. The smell of sex was everywhere and up here the music couldn't hide the moans and groans of passion. She turned to Louis and pushed him against the stone balustrade and sunk to her knees. He might be a dick, but he was hot and she was horny now. She quickly pulled his zipper down and released his cock. Impressive she thought and smiled up at him before licking from balls to tip, then circling the cock head before pushing the tip of her tongue into the slit. It tasted good to. With that she slipped 4" straight into her mouth and throat with a moan as she began to jerk the base of Louis's cock with one hand, the other supporting herself reaching past the man before her to rest on the stone.
 
The two older women were sorely testing Andy. He was so used to being in control, to having guys let him seduce and service them, that to find two women using him as just a hard cock and hot mouth was a challenge, mentally and physically. And they showed no sign of letting up, but only of changing position when it suited them.

Evett's wet pussy so enveloped him he was becoming short of breath. But when he tried to move, Hillary simply pinned him by the cock as she pounded him into the cushions. And yet for all his growing disquiet, these two older gals were keeping his cock hard and his mouth engaged. And as friends of the Prince he wanted to make them happy, wanted them to give him a good report, wanted them to cum hard. It was just that he was starting to want them to cum soon.

Just as he wondered if he should ask for a break Hillary climbed off his cock and pushed Evett aside so she could kiss him. He took her tongue in his mouth as if she was searching for her friends cunt juices.

"Mmmm," Hillary said when she finally disengaged. "Evett is one sweet tasting gal."

She sat beside Andy and grabbed his cock in her palm, stroking him to keep him hard. He simply needed only to lie back and let these two do all the work.

"So Body Man, what's your secret?"

He thought for a moment, wondering if this was just banter. But in front of them both, Evett turned and leaned naked across the parapet where she could look down onto the people below.

"Evett, you slut," Hillary said. "You're hanging your tits out for everyone in London to see."

Evett turned her head and looked straight at Andy. "Bum boy, my turn to feel that shaft in my tight hole." She waggled her ass at him. Hillary helped him up. Andy stepped across behind Evett and grabbed her round the waist. The sounds from the floor below rose up. And as he embraced Evett from behind, he felt Hillary find his cock with her hands and then dock him with Evett's ass.

"I think she wants her ass reamed while she waves to the crowd," Hillary said.

.......................................

In her reverie as the Prince fucked her, Karen was aware of Paul behind the Prince licking his ass. She could sense the Prince thrusting and releasing in response to the dual stimulation, her pussy and Paul's tongue. She knew Paul was merely teasing and lubricating the Prince's asshole, working towards introducing his cock into the Prince's anus. And they'd talked about a threesome with the Prince and cumming together, if not just the two of them then the Prince as well. It would cement their undying devotion to him. It was just that so aroused as she was, Karen worried she'd orgasm before Paul was even inside the Prince.

She reached around the Prince and tapped Paul's head, hoping to alert him to her urgency.

...........................................

Louis luxuriated as Kate sucked his cock. For a barely legal teen she was a girl with obvious experience. She was taking the full length of his cock into her mouth, sucking and releasing until just her lips rested on his knob end. And then plunging in again. Louis soon found himself anticipating her rhythm and wanting to take control. He placed his hands behind her head where he could pull her onto him a little harder each thrust, push his cock a little deeper, hold her on a little longer, and then release. He enjoyed feeling her tense, and then her gasp of breath each time he allowed her to lean back.

To his left a much older guy with a glass of champagne was having his cock sucked by two girls no older than Kate. For all the enjoyment he was experiencing, Louis felt a pang of jealousy at missing out on the attention of two teens. The older guy held the glass up to Louis like a toast. Louis gave him a flicker of a smile, then hardened his face and slammed Kate's head against his torso, his cock hitting the back of her mouth. He held her tight, waiting for the inevitable struggle, her hands beating on his legs, her twisting head, her vocal distress, her choking. And when she pinched him he let her go. Kate sucked in air, then coughed and sprayed spit and precum across his trousers which bunched under his knees.

He looked down at the top of head and smiled. The older guy, still smiling at him, gave him a thumbs up with his free hand.
 
Evetts moaned as Andy sunk his dick inside her. Always loving being an exhibitionist she admitted to herself this was a risk, even for her. If anyone happened to glance up her naked firm breasts would be exposed to them, her rock hard nipples, her flushed face, her pouted lips and the back and forth motion as Andy began to fuck into her. But mixed in with the fear was the pleasure brought on by the risk. The two combined were like a drug to her. She groaned and reached back, her fingernails digging into Andy's thigh.

"That's it bum boy, fuck me, fuck me hard." She gasped.

Hillary stood back and admired the view. She had to admit Evett had a gorgeous body and she looked all the better being fucked up the ass by this young handsome stud. She knelt behind Andy and reached between his legs, cupping his balls, pulling them back making his cock arc downward. She reached her other hand around him, slipping her fingers around his cock and stroking as she gripped his balls tight.

"Fuck her, Andy. Make Evett cum like a good bum boy should." She crooned with a giggle.

***

Paul felt Karen's tap and glanced her way, seeing already how turned on she was by her shining eyes and flushed features. He smiled at her and nodded as he stood now, his cock tip brushing Harry tight ass as the Prince ploughed into Paul's girlfriend. He could hear how wet Karen was already as he held Harry ass cheeks open, seeing the now well lubricated hole. He wondered if Harry had any idea what was about to happen, or if he was to lost in the pleasures of Karen's tight pussy to care. Paul brought his cock head to the Prince hole and slowly began to push. His hands went to Harry's hips, pulling the Prince back onto him every time he pulled from Karen's dripping pussy. Damn, he was a virgin, Paul thought. No way he is this hard to get into otherwise. Paul licked his lips and pushed harder. He heard Harry grunt and then his cock head popped inside the Royal anus.

"Oh, fuck." Paul hissed.

The Prince didn't say a word, but his body tensed up and he grunted, his ass flexing. For Harry this was new ground. Being sucked by Andy was one thing, getting a hand job, ok, fine, but this young Lieutenant now had his dickhead inside Harrys ass. Part of the Prince wanted to tell him to pull the fuck out, but another part, a growing newer part, wanted him to leave it in, and push deeper. So the Prince didn't say a word, his silence all the acceptance Paul needed to push in more. Slowly he slid all 6" of his cock into the Prince and then slowly began to fuck in time with Harry motions. He was in effect fucking Harry into Karen's pussy.

***

Kate coughed and spluttered, the back of her throat feeling sore because the bastard had rammed himself into her tight throat with no warning. She looked up at him with fury in her eyes. She had deep throated before, many times, sucking cock was no stranger to any girl at 18, but usually she liked to do it on her own terms. This bastard had other ideas. She was about to curse him out when Louis grabbed her head in both hands and rammed his cock back into her mouth making her both jump, gasp and grip his hips hard in surprise. He began to fuck her face, slowly, but quickly picking up the pace. She dug her nails into Louis's hips drawing blood, trying to get the big man to let her go, but he seemed to be trying to prove something. He grunted and fucked her throat even harder. She was desperately trying to drag in breaths through her nose whenever his cock left her throat and she knew he was not going to let her go. Oddly, and against her will, Kate felt her pussy warming up even as she wanted to castrate this fucking asshole.
 
Andy was doing his best to impress Evett. He bent his knees to drop a little further below her asshole so he could thrust harder and higher. She was no anal novice, he realised, and however hard he tried to fill her tight hole with his fat cock, she somehow seemed to open up wider and deeper. He was stimulated by the challenge a little, but was worried his erection was not as much as she was used to.

"Make Evett cum," Hillary said, crooning in his ear.

He nodded and thrust harder.

But Hillary could see he needed more than a hand. She kneeled down beside Evett's ass, inches from where Andy's shaft speared into her friend. And on the next back thrust she grabbed Andy's cock, pulled him free of Evett's ass, and took Andy in her mouth, sucking hard at Evett's anal juices. After the third intervention taking Andy's cock straight from Evett's ass into her mouth, Hillary could already see, feel and taste the fruits of her labours. Andy was as hard as he'd been all evening.

"Make Evett cum, bum boy," she said at the top her voice, whooping and slapping Evett's ass and sitting a little more comfortably in order to make their ass to mouth threesome as seamless and unseemly as possible.

....................................

Paul and Karen enveloped the Prince between them. If Harry had been straight up until now, he was no longer a bisexual threesome virgin. Maybe he'd been versatile all along. After all, Eton, Sandhurst, Australia and Afghanistan were all places where he'd been far from home, under all sorts of pressures, and no doubt had many temptations placed in his way.

"Fuck me Harry," Karen said. "I want to feel your royal cock as deep as it can go. I want you to nail me to the fucking floor."

She wriggled beneath him and was rewarded with some harder thrusting which made her moan with pleasure. And she could see on his face his reaction to taking Paul's cock in his ass. A mix of pain and ecstasy. Karen smiled. Whatever else happened after tonight, they would always be the Prince's special friends. And as much as she was devoted to him, she knew what an advantage that gave her and Paul as well.

....................................

Louis looked down at Kate, her face pressed hard against his torso and his cock completely enfolded in her mouth.

"Fuck you slut," he said, then leaned down and whispered in her ear, "fuck you bitch."

Maybe she moaned. He wasn't sure. Her mouth was full. Over her shoulder he saw a waiter climb the stairs. He tapped the two young girls on the shoulder, interrupting the older guy's pleasure. They stood, naked. Fuck they had good bodies, Louis thought. And when they turned and the light caught their faces, he could see they were awash with precum.

But the cocky old guy hadn't cum yet. Louis watched his face fall as the two sluts grabbed their clothes and left. He turned and caught Louis's eye. Louis smiled, pointed down at Kate's ass, then nodded. The guy nodded back.

Louis pulled Kate off his cock, grabbing her under the chin and lifting her head. She was breathless and maybe a little teary.

"I want to fuck your moist little pussy on the sofa," he said, pushing her naked ass towards the older guy whose cock still pointed skywards.
 
Back
Top