Protection (closed)

Pulling into the parking lot, "Last chance to decide, or I'll pick when we walk thru the door." Not really waiting for an answer; I know you like for me to make these decisions and you get wet just thinking about giving yourself to me.

Walking up to the clerk - she looks really bored - "Ticket for couple to the theater," handing her a ten. A few guys walking around looking at the dirty magazines and toys, their eyes on us as we walk into the theater. You in your nice black dress and the thong I picked out for you this morning.

Once we get inside, we stand in the back for a minute or so for our eyes to get adjusted to the dark; looking around, I see 3 or 4 guys watching the action on the screen . . . guy on guy, not my thing, but I'm sure there will be a woman in the pic before too long. Couple of the guys stroking their cocks, the others just rubbing thru their slacks. Every time the door opens, all eyes turn toward the door to see who comes in. More going on than I thouht; over in the corner one guy is leaning back against the wall, another guy on his knees giving him a blow job.

Taking your hand I lead you to a couch over in the corner that is supposed to be for "couples only".
 
Walking into the theater sends a shiver down my spine every time. I glance around, a blush on my cheeks at what can be seen as you pull me towards a couch in the corner. Sitting beside you, I press myself against your side and pull your face towards me until our lips meet.

Kissing you gently, I sigh as I feel your hands automatically reaching for my hips. As the kiss breaks, I smile at you, my hands moving to cup your cheeks as the movie plays in front of us. Obviously, neither of us is interested in what’s being shown.

“I love you, babe.” I whisper softly. “I can’t believe some of the things that I let you talk me into.” I say, laughing as I press my lips to yours once again.
 
Sliding my hand to your knees as we kiss; feeling you open your legs for me. Caress ing your inner thighs as the intensity of the kiss increases. I know you have got to be dripping under your thong. I can feel you squirming around on the couch, almost begging my fingers to touch you.

The pressure on my cock, restrained by my slacks, is growing, "Babe, you need to unzip my slacks, my cock needs some room to breathe."
 
“Are you going to fuck me right here in front of those other men?” I ask in a breathless voice as my fingers instantly find your zipper and pull it down, freeing your cock from your pants. “I bet they would all start watching us instead of the movie.”

Kissing you again as I squirm on the sofa, I moan as I feel your fingers started to caress my inner thighs. I wrap my fingers around your cock, stroking your hardness as we touch and tease one another.
 
"Stand up, babe." As you stand without questioning my words. I reach up and unzip the back of your dress and pull it down over your shoulders, down over your hips and indicate you are to step out of it. You are now standing in the theater with only your bra, thong and your heels.

"Yes, babe, you are attracting quite a bit of attention." The guys in here know the rules - they can look all they want, but anyone who makes a move to touch someone's else without permission will be ejected and banned from ever coming back.
 
I stand there before you with a blush on my cheeks as you undress me. I want to look around and see who all is watching out little scene, but I find my eyes locked onto yours and unable to look away. I nibble on my lower lip in nervousness as you place my dress on the arm of the couch we were sitting on and I take a deep breath to steady myself. Being exposed in public is completely new, but incredibly erotic.

“I’m nervous, babe.” I say softly, for your ears only as I feel your hands caress over my bare hips and up my sides.
 
Unhooking your bra as you stand in front of me, your breasts as soon exposed to anyone who looks in our direction . . . wonderful full breasts, hard nipples topping each. As you reach to cover then with your hands, I pull your hands back to your sides.

Looking around, it's obvious that about every eye in the place is on you, rather than the screen. Standing behind you, I reach around and caress your breasts, nibbling at the back of your neck. My cock presses against your ass.
 
I suck in a deep breath as you unhook my bra, my breasts bouncing free as you pull it down my arms. Exposed to the entire room, I can nearly feel the eyes on me as I reach to cover them with my hands. A gasp leaves my lips as you pull my hands to my sides, holding me in place for a moment.

A shiver courses up my spine as you reach around my body and caress my breasts. A moan bursts from my lips as you pull me back against your hard body and I can feel your cock pressing against my ass.

“Oh, babe…” I whimper as you nibble at the back of my neck with your lips.
 
Raising my hand as a couple of guys edge closer . . . this is "our space", and, yes they can watch, but will not be part of the action. My fingers find the waist band of your thong and slowly slide it down until you lift one foot, then the other, leaving you naked, except for you heels - an incredibly erotic vision. A couple more guys join the group, all four of them stroking hard cocks, practically drooling over your nakedness.
 
As I step out of my thong, I notice the men drawing closer and gasp as you cup my pussy in your hand, showing your full possession of it. I moan and tip my head back against your shoulder, my heart pounding as you guide me through this incredibly erotic situation.
 
Stepping back and letting my slacks drop, then sliding my boxers down with my other hand. Pushing you forward to lean over the couch in front of you . . . I stroke my hard cock, letting the guys gathered around us see what you are going to be fucked with.

The way you are bent over the couch, your tits hanging, the nipples hard . . . I think some of these guys are almost ready to cum. Stepping up close, cock in hand, I rub the head up and down your ass, the pre cum creating a slick trail over your ass.
 
I grip the sofa in front of me between tightly clenched fingers. Moaning as I feel you move behind me, I gasp as your cock rubs against my ass, coating my crack in the sticky pre-cum that seems to have gathered while you undressed me in front of all those men.

“Oh, baby.” I coo, whimpering as you continue to tease me as I hear the sounds of the men around us jerking and moaning to the action that they see before them. “I need your hard cock, baby. Please don’t make me beg…”
 
Spreading you legs with my hand, I slide my hard cock between your thighs . . . the head making contact with you wet lips . . . splitting them and thrusting deep inside your pussy. Both hands on your hips pulling you hard back against me. Everyone watching can see what is going on . . also hearing you moan as my cock invades your waiting opening . . .

The first guy watching loses it . . .his cock firing his load into the air and landing on the floor.
 
I let out a cry as you drive yourself home into my waiting pussy. My fingers clench hard on the sofa as you place your hands on my hips and pull me back roughly on your hard cock. I moan, my head tipping back as my breasts swat beneath me. I can distantly hear someone groan loudly beside us and turning my head, I want a man cumming at the scene that is before him.
 
Now that we are connected, I use my hands on your hips to keeps us moving together, each thrust reaching deeper inside you. The combination of your moans and our fucking motion, has more guys spilling their loads on the floor just a few few away from us.

"Now, baby, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww . . ." my guttural voice telling you that my orgasm is on top of us. . .
 
With each thrust of your hips, I moan and gasp, the sound of our skin slapping together filling the area as I hear another man start to cum. The very idea that they’re watching me and getting off is extremely arousing and I lose myself in the moment.

Hearing your voice growl behind me, I nod, whimpering as I feel your hips pounding against me even harder. A loud cry erupts from my lips, a moan following as I cum hard around your cock, my entire body quaking as you thrust roughly into me.
 
My eyes are clinched tight as I cum, feeling your pussy clamp my cock in a vise-like grip as your orgasm quicklu follows mine. The sounds of other men's voices in the background tells me that our 'little show' has caused more than a few cum splatters on the theater floor.

Breathing heavily, momentarily leaning over your back, the couch supporting both of us, I survey the room . . . there must be at least half a dozen guys with soft dicks in their hands; the guy on his knees in the corner is wiping cum off his face, the cock he was sucking blew a load all over face . . . what a fucking scene.

The guys slowly turn their backs and walk away. I sit back on the other couch and pull you down on my lap, facing me . . . wrapping my arms around you and pressing my lips against yours in a deep, passionate kiss . . .
 
I am trembling, moaning as you cum. The sensation of your seed coating my inner walls is always something amazing and I shier as you pull me down onto your lap, facing you as you wrap your arms around me and press our lips together.

The kiss is wonderful, perfectly passionate as our tongues tangled together. I whimper as I feel your hands tracing down my back, my hips already bucking against your softening cock. As the kiss breaks, I look at you with a small smile on my lips.

“You are so bad, babe. Every single one of those men wanted to be you.” I say, giggling softly. “But I only want you. Every day for the rest of my life.”
 
"Going to be several guys going home today with a big smile on their faces. And, babe, I am yours . . . and yours alone . . . for the rest of our lives. Whatever we do is for our pleasure. Guess we better get dressed and spend a few minutes shopping for some toys; don't want to have to explain to Maria why we were gone so long."

Helping you stand up from my lap, I run a finger up your thigh and between your pussy lips, coating it with the remains of your sweet nectar; turning to see a couple of guys still looking in our direction, I lick your juices off my finger with a big smile.

Sitting on the couch as you use my shoulder to balance as you pull on your thong, then finish getting dressed as the guys slowly turn back to the screen. As exit the theater, I hear a couple of guys mumble, "Hurry back."
 
Taking your arm after we’re both dressed, I kiss your cheek as you lead us from the room. Quietly, we look around the store and I point to a few things that are interesting to me. A new vibe, a bigger dildo, nipple clamps. I’m shocked when you actually buy all three. Blushing as we leave the store with the bag in my hand, I steal a kiss from you before we slide into the car.

“You’re going to spoil me, Alan.” I say, a happy smile on my face as I can feel our sticky mess coating my thighs as you pull out of the parking lot.
 
Paying for the items you selected as you browse thru the magazine section, what you didn't see was a smaller anal vibe that I think you might enjoy. Once home, we leave our bag of goodies in the trunk and walk into the house, greeted with a bouncing Molly, wanting to know where we have been and what we did.

After explaining out trip to the Precinct as quickly as possible, you take Maria and Molly upstairs to show them your purchases for the honeymoon . . . wonder what Maria thinks about the bikini!
 
Molly and Maria ooh and ah over each selection that I pull out of my bags. As the bikini makes it out, Maria starts to laugh, a blush rising on my cheeks as she takes the skimpy garment and examines it closely.

“Daddy has good taste.” Maria teased and Molly looks between the two of use with a questioning look. “We’ll tell you when you’re older, Molly.”

“It’ll be really nice to get somewhere with warm whether so I can lie out in the sun.” I say with a sigh as I start to pack away my new clothing.

“And then we get to go to Disney!” Molly says, her eyes bright as she looks at Maria. “Right?”

“That’s right, Miss Molly. In fact, I think Alex and Becky and you and I will go on all the rides together.”
 
Hearing the three of you giggling upstairs, I get the feeling that some of the sting of last week is beginning to lessen. Taking the few moments that you are all occupied, I retrieve our other purchases from the trunk of the car and carry the bag up to the "special drawer" in our bedroom.

After the three of you get the purchases hung and packed away in the extra closet in the guest room, I motion to Maria that I want to speak with her. "How soon do we need to let her know what is going on with the wedding? The judge will be here. It's only a few days away."
 
“Daddy, you don’t have to worry about anything. Molly and I are going to pick up the dress tonight and I’ll keep it at my apartment. I got Molly a new dress today and something for myself. The cake and flowers will be delivered that morning and Alex and Becky are going to help set up.”

She gives you a smile, taking your hand and squeezing it tightly. “Daddy, I’m so happy for you. I know things didn’t work out for you and Mom, but I’m over the moon that you found someone that makes you so happy.”
 
"Thanks, baby, that means a lot to me; I hope Alex is as settled this as you are. He seems to like Michaela a lot, and Molly has him under her thumb."

As Maria leaves our bedroom after our talk, "OK, ladies . . . you can have as much fun as you want, but this old man is going to stretch out and take a nap."
 
Back
Top