ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh the cartoon for the tick was okay.... Ok ok I'll admit it!!! It was funny as hell!
 
rofl!

I miss it...wasn't there supposed to be a live action show sometime recently??

cute pic hahahaha
 
I think there was gonna be a live action movie or TV show don't remember which. But someone has the rights to the names ... so they either canned it or revamping.

I can't take credit for the graphic I found it off the net. :D
 
it was a live action tv show for a while but for some odd reason, it didn't take flight like people thought it would. Basicly it got its as kicked by shows like greg the bunny and crank yankers
 
The live show came out, they showed the pilot and two following episodes, but after that it just fizzled. I'm not sure if any other episodes were produced, but thats all that was shown (around here, at least).
It wasn't really very good, the comedic joviality of the comics and cartoons didn't translate very well to live action.

Blaze
 
Greg The Bunny....ohmygentlejesus ;)

Please tell me that show didn't make it into next year's lineup! :D

I am off to bed...it's after 3am here *cringes*

Thank you all for making me feel welcomed...I knew there was a reason I missed this place so much!

See you tomorrow night!
 
Celestiale said:
Greg The Bunny....ohmygentlejesus ;)

Please tell me that show didn't make it into next year's lineup! :D

I am off to bed...it's after 3am here *cringes*

Thank you all for making me feel welcomed...I knew there was a reason I missed this place so much!

See you tomorrow night!

G'nite, Celestiale, see you tomorrow most likely.
You must be in the same timezone I am, it just hit 3:15 as of this post.

Blaze
 
Night C- Brix Greg the bunny didn't premier until after the Tick, and it was on the same channel. Tick was cancelled cause 1) it was a bad show and 2) it was up against friends.

*Turns to Arc*

"Wait what can I give you for that get out of jail free card?" ;)
 
PM,

*interupting for a while the monopoly game - only for a while...*

How does the FW thread work? If I want to present a new character, do I still do it in the old OOC or do that in the new FW2?

Z
 
Nope, go to the new thread or post a bio in the OOC thread. Since we have new people coming on it's a good idea for all the vets to repost their bios there too.
 
PmTick said:
*Turns to Arc*

"Wait what can I give you for that get out of jail free card?" ;)

Hmm ~ let's see ... how's about one artical of clothing. Pants off evil monkey!
 
Last edited:
Thanx Arc and PM

*And Now back to your game of strip-monopoly*


*Snickering Like Blaze*

Will post a character as soon as I think up a suitable name, all the names I have come up with doesn't quite fit the character I have in mind:D

Z
 
NP Zircon :cathappy:

BTW I posted on the FW Tavern with characters Trilla & Acorn ... I don't know if I am gonna make some stats up for Guardian the Dragon. Cos he isn't really there most of the time. :D
 
Hello, Celestiale!

Nice to meet you. I LOVE your avatar! :)

Looking forward to play with you somewhere...
 
***Click, recording static in background***

“Thanks for your input. It has now been added to our database, where it will await to be reviewed.”

***Click sounds, and recording static ends***
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top