bi-curious female for same

canagal

Virgin
Joined
Apr 10, 2007
Posts
7
Are you curious as i am, or perhaps very much into the g-g thing? Allthough i am married i have the desire. Any ladies feel the same as i do? Message me if you wish to compare notes. lol
 
To Bad Your In Canada

HECK THERES ALOT OF BI-COURIOUS MARRIED FEMALES OUT THERE. THEY JUST*DONT* LIKE LIKE TO ADMIT IT.I KNOW IT TOOK ME AWHILE. I'VE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED GOING ON 14 YRS AND I ALWAYS HAVE THE DESIRE TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN.AFTER A FEW EXPERMENTATIONS IT MAKES YOU DESIRE IT MORE!!! :p
 
I'm very curious - maybe past curious, just haven't had the chance to experience yet. But, someday, and I hope not in the too distant future, I will have that chance.
 
canagal said:
Are you curious as i am, or perhaps very much into the g-g thing? Allthough i am married i have the desire. Any ladies feel the same as i do? Message me if you wish to compare notes. lol
Hope I am not breaking any rules, but what does your husband think about this?
 
very new...very curious

well, i finally found the thread id been looking for...i want to explore, take my fantasies to a new level...ive only chatted with one woman and i was so frozen...it was the most amazing thing id ever witnessed...so pm me!!!!!!!!! :p
 
I'm also happily married but bi-curious, especially lately. Most of my fantasies until now have been with a man present, but now I'm fantasizing about being with a woman alone...want to know what a woman's touch & kiss feels like.
 
Go for it

I was Bi curious all my married life, not until my husband passed away I had my first time. It was fantastic. I was in my sixties when it happened. The feel and touch of a woman is so different. Don't wait, do it.
 
grandmother said:
I was Bi curious all my married life, not until my husband passed away I had my first time. It was fantastic. I was in my sixties when it happened. The feel and touch of a woman is so different. Don't wait, do it.


Could not agree more ladies, why deny what you want for anybody!! Go for it!!
 
bi curious here too..

I'm curious about sex with a woman and nothing deeper than that, i love sex with a man and just want to know the feeling of girl on girl. It's my little secret though.
I live in a small town and it's not easy to find places or women open to this.
I dont want to do the email, it gets tiring and nothing but the real thing will do and if it doesn't happen well I guess it wasn't mean to be.
 
I know....

I know exactally how you feel! I love my husband and we are very happy together - but latley I have had these desires and I just cant seem to shake them!
 
Another curious 1

Curiousity seems to be a common desire. What can help us get over the fear to act rather then think.. I am in the Atlanta area if there is any advice.
 
curious

I am married, and have been with my husband for 12 yrs. Men just don't hold the same attraction for me that women do. My husbands not really open to me being with another women, but I feel like I need to fully experience a g-g sexual relationship in order to know how I really feel. I would be willing to chat with other married females and explore possibilities
:catroar:
 
very curious

where are all the bi curious ladies in florida, i keep thinking about what it will feel like to kiss another woman, to suck on her breasts...
pm me
 
In the beginning my boyfriend started talking about it becuase he thought it would be hot for me to be bi. At first I didnt agree with it but as time went by I started to get REALLY interested. I have had a bi experience yet but I am hoping for one soon.
 
wearecurious said:
Curiousity seems to be a common desire. What can help us get over the fear to act rather then think.. I am in the Atlanta area if there is any advice.


I think that doing this, and getting to know other women with the same questions and desires, and trading ideas about how to meet women safely is the best thing we can do.
 
I am in a great relationship with a great guy but I also have that interest in the g-g thing. Also he actually encourages that in me. I havent had any physical g-g time but I am wanting it badly.
 
Feel free to pm me. I have had the thougths for a while, hid them, and now there is now turning back. I cannot hid them any longer. I am too curious now. I have yet to experience anything, but look forward to it.
 
I know how everyone feels

I have always thought about it but never acted on it. My current boyfriend would love to watch me with another woman so we are currently trying to find a woman for me to be with. It is frustrating though, can't seem to find one. The thought of another woman does turn me on and I am looking so forward to the day when I do get to experience it.
 
Why is it, if there are so many of us, that I can't find anyone even remotely close to where I live who shares the same desires? Is it that difficult for us to take that first step?

I even have a SO who is supportive of my desires. *sigh* At this point I'd settle for some steamy emails from time to time. ;)
 
Back
Top