Orgy Room II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking out kiss I look over at Josh on the next stool. "She's very tasty." I say as I spin her around on her stool to face you. "Why don't you try her while I take her top off." As I begin undressing Pink I become aware of another woman approaching us, shedding her clothes as she crosses the room.
 
Mmmm I moan with pleasure as Josh turns you back to me. I suck one of your firm breasts into my mouth, sucking it firmly, working the stiff nipple with my tongue.
 
My breasts enjoy the attentions of the two men.

However there is a yearning lower in my body. Again I grasp his crotch, feeling it enlarge and hope I will see it soon.
 
I approach the group and take one of Pink's hard nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue as I start to touch my warm, wet pussy.
 
This is getting very interesting. I wiggle out of my shorts and stand naked in from of the newcomer. I reach down and cup her pussy, which is indeed warm and wet.
 
Again I feel your hands between my legs grasping my shaft. Without releasing my grip on your breast I reach down and undo my belt, then the front button of my jeans.
 
I think we need tomove somewhere more comfortable" I say looking around the room, then looking our newcomer over carefully, trying to determine her age and build.
 
I think we need tomove somewhere more comfortable" I say looking around the room, then looking our newcomer over carefully, trying to determine her age and build.

"good idea." lifting Pink and laying her on the nearest table, spreading her legs wide and slowly kissing her inner thighs.
 
I take NaughtyJosh by the hand and lead him to the king sized bed in the corner of the room. I hope the other two will join us, so we may indeed have an orgy.
 
I take NaughtyJosh by the hand and lead him to the king sized bed in the corner of the room. I hope the other two will join us, so we may indeed have an orgy.

Laying you down, kissing up your thighs as I close in on your pussy. Taking long, slow licks up your slit.
 
I push my pants and shorts down around my ankles, kicking them off as I pull my shirt off. I watch Josh starting in on Pink. I turn to our new female friend. "See anything you like?" I ask
 
I've got large, soft breasts, thick thighs with an ass begging to be spanked, a tight waist, with green eyes and brown hair that falls to my ass. Call me Xy.

I'd love to be able to taste Pink's sweet mound.
 
Josh's long licks on my slit are heavenly. I feel my juices flowing and the need within my pussy growing.

"More, sir. More"
 
Well you can have her next Xy, but in the mean time why don't you let me taste yours?
 
While I wait for Pink to be more accessible, I press my breasts against Mrron and take his gorgeous cock in my hands. I stroke his shaft as I stare into his eyes playfully.
 
Josh's long licks on my slit are heavenly. I feel my juices flowing and the need within my pussy growing.

"More, sir. More"

Sliding a finger deep inside you as my tongue circles your clit. Sucking gently before flicking my tongue back and forth..sliding a second finger in, slowly increase my speed.
 
Josh, your fingers are nice, but I would like to experience something larger, and stiffer. I believe such an item might be in your pants.

I lean over to remove his pants and free his cock.
 
Now you've got my interest." My hands roam over your curvy body. One follows the lines of your belly and finds its way between your legs. I cup your sex, squeezing it, pressing a finger into your soft wet center, all the while staring into your eyes. The pressure builds in my balls and I feel the precum pushing its way up the length of my shaft.
 
Josh, your fingers are nice, but I would like to experience something larger, and stiffer. I believe such an item might be in your pants.

I lean over to remove his pants and free his cock.

Lifting your right leg to my shoulder, sliding my stiff cock into your pussy. Thrusting in and out slowly at first. But soon fucking you fast on the bed.
 
Finally I have the reason I came here. I large hard cock thrusting in and out of my pussy.

I moan loudly. I see MrRon sink his cock into the newcomer. A real orgy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top