The Power Play [Closed...]

jeremiah1982

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 7, 2007
Posts
1,967
Jeremiah
079a2e9c5e6fcb6d531fae3cc49459ea.jpg



-----------------------------------------------
Reynolds, what was there to say that hadn't already been said. Its not many colleges in this country that has claim to be both in the top 5 highest academic averages ten years running as well as having one of the most successful multiple sports programs in the country. Jeremiah was the Captain that led the basketball team to its 3rd Championship in a row and now in his senior year he was enjoying the fruits of his labour, to most thats all he was, a simple jock that got through school with his looks and his talents, no-one would ever know of his smarts none of them would ever come to learn that he was a brain. Over the last years he'd hidden his smarts well, that was not going to change.

It was late in the afternoon when this all began, science class had just began and Jeremiah was sitting inside the library trying to digest the news. I mean her? Why did she have to be his partner for this assignment? Jeremiah leant back casually against his locker fiddling with the zipper on his bag as he stalled for time, infront of him was the usual swarm of bodies completely oblivious to anything around them as they rushed back and forth to whatever the hell they were doing next, Jeremiah simply waited.

Jeremiah: What a stupid assignment
 
Last edited:
Sadie
3267_2796.jpeg



Sadie shoved her extra science supplies into the trunk of her car and rushed off to the library before meeting mr jock Jeremiah. She nearly blew steam knowing she was paired with him and knowing she'd most of the work.

She was always underestimated as well. Sure she was a sweet and quiet nerd but in private she was a hellcat and didnt take jack from anyone. She liked being in charge of things and having things her way although it didn't appear so.

She saw Jermiah standing near his locker and walked past him saying lets go.
 
Last edited:
As Jeremiah threw the last of his things into his locker he sighed, there was work to be done and he knew it, as much as he hated who he was going to have to work with atleast there was one saving grace, whilst working with the brain he wouldnt have to take any bullshit about how thw work was going to get done, he grabbed his writing paper and turned to start walking off, it was at this moment he saw her walking past him with nothing less than attitude all over her face

Sadie: Lets go.

The very way she barked at him made his eyes burn, who the fuck did this girl this she was talking to. Part of him wanted to ditch her, just to spite her but fucked if he was going to ler anyone, let alone a brain speak down to him like that. Accident or not he was the one in charge, he was the Captain of the Championship basketball team, he always got his own work done, no-one told him what to do. He waited for a moment, ensuring he'd be calm. As he entered the library he saw her sitting down at the table, he took a seat next to her calmly and stared directly into her eyes.

Jeremiah: That's the last time your going to tell me what to do, no-one takes charge of me. Understand?

And without even thinking anything more of it he pulled out his text book and his writing paper and prepared to get to work.
 
Sadie

Sadie settled in toward the rear of the library setting out the material and saw Jerimiah follow shortly after. He settled in and looked straight into her eyes and said " Thats the last time your going to tell me what to do, no one takes charge of me. Understand?" He said as if to intimidate her and tooknout his things.

At first she stayed quiet then she began to snicker.

Sadie: "Lets be clear before we start things Jerimiah. " she said in a low voice" I am not and will not be intimidated by you. I will speak and say what i feel and how ever I want to. Im in charge of this assignment and If you dont like it ..Tough Cookies" she said staring at him and sliding over the outline. " Now heres the outline lets get started"
 
Last edited:
Jeremiah looked at her with a serious and yet unmoved stare, he should have known that she'd have made this even more difficult than it had to be. Jeremiah and Sadie had been in school together or years but he couldnt have said how long, she lived less than a block away from his apartment but he didnt know her well enough to know that. Jeremiah chose not to raise his voice but clearly she was adament on making these next few weeks all about her, indimidating? like she knew what intimidating was. But instead of allowing her attitude get to him he smirked at her and rested baxk in his chair text book in hand.

Jeremiah: Look if were going to get this done were foing to have to work together, you know that as well as I do. But no one tops me, I suggest you leave who is in charge alone and that we just concentrate on the assignment...

With that same confidnce he looked at their assignment outline, there wasnt much room for movement but there was enough.

Jeremiah: Not like an innocent thing like you would even know how to get control
 
" Not like an innocent thing like you would even know how to get control" He said looking at her.

Sadie kept her composure but was nearly steaming from the ears. Ever since high school Sadie had to be in control. Sure she was a nerd and quiet preferring to stay to a small group of friends but mostly studying she had never lost control of a situation and wasnt going to let it happen now. She had been a bit of a control freak but she felt that if she did things her way than they would go perfectly.

She would be willing to give a bit of ease on the situation but she wanted first chair in this joint assignment. She gave a cold smile and replied.

Sadie: " I agree we should compromise for this project but as first chair I feel the assignment will be through and ...fool-proof and as for control....I know plenty of things about it that in sure youve never known seeing as you have to gain it instead of it being handed to you because of the title you wear. " she said looking at the assignment.
 
"Because of the title you wear"

It always had to come back to that didn't it, because he was known as the "sporting hero" he clearly must be a brainless and useless jock. Granted he'd deliberately done nothing to quash the constant misconception. Still it was no less annoying.

"Keep pushing like that Sadie and you'll find that Im far more than just a title. And you could do anything you like, nothing will ever convince me to submit to you."

He didn't even really notice how sexual the comment sounded at first, and after saying it he put pen to paper and actually started on the homework, it wasnt until he felt her angry eyes still staring at him that he looked up and the penny dropped, but he didn't blush instead he smirked, afterall it wasnt a lie..
 
Sadie glared at Jeremiah as he spoke.

" Keep pushing like that Sadie and youll find that I'm far more than just a title. And you could do anything you like, nothing will ever convince me to submit to you" He said and began writing. She silently fumed and then he looked up at her droppig his pen and smirked.

Sadie gave another cold smile and chuckled.
" Is that a threat Jeremiah or a challenge. I may appear to be a sweet little nerd to you but there are things you would've never guessed that you dont know about me... If you say I can do anything I like then... I will .." she said leaning toward him and whispered. " All men have submissive sides and your afraid nof showing yours"
 
Jeremiahs smirk widened as as he placed his pen down his smile became less cocky and far more interested in the challenge that deliberately or otherwise she was throwing straight back at him. There was no doubt that already had convinced herself that she had won but that didnt mean she truly knew what she was walking into. Slowly he grinned once again as he leant forward, the time for subtlety had long past, openly looking her up and down as he deliberately leant closer to him enjoying his brief glance down her top before leaning and picking his pen back up.

Jeremiah: This started as a simple remark about how you chose to speak to me but its definately a challenge now, you'll find I'm not one for threats. Bit even so you better be sure you can back that attitude up because I promise you this... I dont back own easilly.

Jeremiah looked to his book before closing it and pushing it to the side.

Jeremiah: And as for all men having a submissive nature each to their own.. But we both know your only raising that point in the hope I woudnt think to mention that it applies to all women as well. You want a challenge angel, Ill give you a fucking challenge. Bring your best, Ill take anything you dare imagine and still top you. But the library is not the place for it. Unless your lookibg to get banned Miss Innocent!
 
Sadie blushed deeply knowing exactly whay Jeremiah was referring to and of he was trying to make her nervous it wouldn't work. She stared shocked at him and said back boldy.

Sadie: "Well then I suggest we find another study space then Jeremiah... unless your afraid" she smirked " And you know what Jeremy there is nothing I love more then a challenge but ita clear tk me who the winner will be" she grinned closing her book as well and glaring at him " Im not one to gjve up easily"
 
Sadie: Im not one to give up easily.

Jeremiah raised his eyebrows and bit his bottom lip hungrily.

Jeremiah: I should hope not.

Jeremiah began to grab his things as he talked to Sadie, the confident grin continuing to shine as he admired the deep blush as the penny began to drop. Yes indeed this exchange was going to be interesting, he couldnt help but doubt her ability to back up what she was suggesting but he definately wanted her to. Even if he didnt admit it part of him wanted her to be able to back it up, it was going to make the victory all the more delicious. Not for a single second did his mind entertain the idea of losing, her eyes appeared to suggest the same thought from her but time would tell how much of her confidence was for show. As Jeremiah got to his feet he moved around the table toward her.

Jeremiah: At this point Id be incredible disappointed if you allowed me to win this easily.

He chucked, challenging her even more, there was no fighting this now and her eyes told him that she felt the same.

Jeremiah: So I see two options, either we go somewhere private now or you can take this one last opportunity to back down. No-one would blame you and I certainly wouldnt think any less of you. But no matter what happens from here I expect us both to get this assignment done on time... Understand?

Jeremiah knew his place would give them privacy, he had no idea she lived that close, or whether shed even have the guts to accept the obvious challenge
 
Sadie couldnt believe how bold she was being in public and with Jeremiah at that. She had gone to school with him nearly most of her life and hed never really even said anything to her except ask for notes once or twice or glare at her figure which most guys did. She may have been a nerd but her body was definitely womanly and curvy. She had a nice generous bum, her hips and waist were shapely and her breasts were perky and medium size. Her eyes were a stunning emerald green and her skin was a creamy complexion.

She watched as he walked around he table toward her and suggested they go somewhere private. She packed her things as he talked and said.

Sadie: "This assignment will definitely be done on time and as for disappointment. Im not one for failure and I assure you that anything I do is a success... I think moving somewhere private would be wise .... My place or Yours ?"she said smirking and looked up boldly at him.
 
Jeremiah took a step backward but only to make it easier for Sadie to get up out of her chair, quickly moving right back infront of her, his eyes locked on hers to ensure he well and truly meant business, nothing threatening and as a way to intimidate, simply to ensure she knew that he was serious. She was underestimating him and he knew it, maybe he underestimated her as well only time would tell.

Sadie: Im not one for failure and I assure you that anything I do is a success

Jeremiah smirked, he liked the way she spoke, the way she seemed to think. Already this was becoming intoxicating, his mind salivated at the thought of defeating her, despite all her confidence, and his growing arousal he still failed to even entertain the thought that he could possibly lose this encounter. Whether that would prove the key to his success or his failure only time could reveal.

Sadie: My place or Yours?

Jeremiah watched as she smirked boldly at him, seemingly attempting to call his bluff but without even a single hesitation he answered her.

Jeremiah: Well that's an easy decision, yours. You think I'd cower out and run back home and when I can top you on your home turf? I want to face you at your best so where better to face off than where your going to feel the most comfortable?

Jeremiah grinned, once again refusing to back down and pushing the growing intensity even further. There was no way he was backing down now.
 
Sadie: " Afraid to lose at your place hmm?" She said and chuckled gathering her things. "I guess ill give you directions and you can meet me there." She said writing her address on an index card.

She handed it to him and leaned in whispering " Oh and wear something sexy for me id like to enjoy my win" she said grinning before walking off before he could respond.
 
Sadie: Afraid to lose at home?

Jeremiah's smirk turned to a scowl as Sadie attempted to belittle the bold daring move that he'd just made, sure he could have brought her home but that would have been too easy. Instead he'd chosen her's as a way to prove he was not intimidated.

Sadie: Oh and wear something sexy for me id like to enjoy my win

Smart arsed little bitch, Jeremiah was fuming, though as she walked off he did get the perfect opportunity to look at her ass. Jeremiah gripped the piece of paper with her address on it, without even really looking at the address as he made his way to his car, it wasn't until he slid his keys into the igniotion that he finally looked at it.

Jeremiah: Holy shit, shes barely a block from my place.

Jeremiahs smirk returned as he started the car, this was going to make this even more interesting.

**Twenty Minutes Later**

Jeremiah pulled into her drive way, casually turning off the car and sliding out, as he knocked on the door he smirked.

Jeremiah: The future winner has arrived.
 
Sadie's House

ranch_tcm12-31533.jpg


Sadie heard the knock at the door shocked when she had seen Jeremiah standing on the other side. She had gotten settled in already letting her long russet curls down . She assumed he was pissed by the way she left and she had meant him to be. She loved to toy with guys.

She saw him smirking on the other side and opened the door for the cocky athlete.She could tell hed thought hed won already but she had a few tricks in mind for him.

She raised an eyebrow stepping aside " Come in"
 
Last edited:
Jeremiah may not have wasted his timevgetting here quickly but he had taken time to change, afterall he wasnt going to do this in uniform besides the false sense of security shed gain from perceiving hed 'followed instruction' would serve him well. He wore his very best pair of jeans and a casual button up white shirt. Slowly his eyes in in her look infront of him to say he was surprised was an understatement.

Jeremiah: Now i know that losing this exchange is an idea your not quite comfortable with but dont worry Ill help you warm to the idea before you submit to your superior.

Jeremiah smirked as the door closed behind him... Let the games begin
 
Sadie smirked seeing he had changed and slid her eyes down his body. ' This will be fun' she thought as she stepped into he livin room. She had changed into a black top that hugged her body like a second skin and skirt which had nothing mon beneath it planning to tease him to oblivion.

Jeremiah: Now i know that losing this exchange is an idea your not quite comfortable with but dont worry Ill help you warm to the idea before you submit to your superior.

Sadie chuckled and rolled her eyes pouring two glasses of wine and dimming the lights. " Mmm and how do you plan on making me submit" she said in a seductive voice standing in a way that gave him a generous viewnof her cleavage intentionally.
 
Following her into the living room Jeremiah began to look around the room, his eyes always returning not just to her body but also her eyes, they were quite intoxicating in her private environment she appeared even more confident than before exactly as he had anticipated. It seemed by the look on her face that she was already convinced of her victory just as he was of his own, this only aroused him further something he made absolutely not attempt to hide or disguise, he could feel his cock growing and with the boxers he was wearing it would become very obvious as if it werent already. Jeremiah licked his lips as she poured the wine, a woman after his own heart.

Sadie: Mmm and how do you plan on making me submit?

Sadie's chuckle was delicious she still seemed innocent to him but only because thats how he'd always seen her, perhaps just maybe he was starting to believe there was more to her, clearly she wasnt faking the confidence. She was making absolutely no attempt to hide her intensions. That wouldnt stop him from taking what he wanted of course. No matter what she did he was taking victory, he was sure of it.

Jeremiah: You still underestimate me Sadie, Im not going to spill the beans that easilly, if you think a little wine and a peak at that delicious cleavage of going to make me submit, your in for a world of shock. I said you can do anything and I meant it but just remember I push back, and I bite, sometimes very hard.
 
Sadie smirked listening to him as he talked. He may be as much of a tease as she was but she could see the outline of his hard on through his pants and all she had to do was get him all the way up by teasing.

She sat as close as possible sipping her wine slowly and licking her lips seductively as it ran down her lips. She groaned loving the taste of the pinot girgio and saw him watching her from the corner of her eye.


Jeremiah: You still underestimate me Sadie, Im not going to spill the beans that easilly, if you think a little wine and a peak at that delicious cleavage of going to make me submit, your in for a world of shock. I said you can do anything and I meant it but just remember I push back, and I bite, sometimes very hard.

Sadie: Mmm just make sure when you push you hit the right spots. "She grinned naughtily. Ive never tried biting but... im sure it won't break me and there are certain limits I think we both should set before we get things started.
 
Jeremiah relaxed back into the couch, making no attempt to move away as he leant back into the couch arm, well and truly awake that in theory she had him cornered on the couch, he didnt mind. It was going to take more than intimidation to get to him, her teasing however well that was already proving quite effective, and shed barely started little did she know that teasing wouldnt just arouse him but if anything bring out even more of his determination.

Jeremiah: Well you can rest assured that I wont be looking to force you into anything your not comfortable with, so yes lets lay our cards out before we let this get out of control
 
Sadie grinned. She knew he wouldn't force her into doing anything she didn't want and she wouldn't do that to hom either. She wouldn't hurt him either at least not too much she wanted things to be pleasurable for both of them but challenging.

Sadie: I want force you either Jeremiah im not into that but ill tell you my limits no spitting and extreme bondage like hanging or too tight restraints and no anal as well either than that everything else goes... Now its your turn tell me...What are you into?

She said placing her hand on his leg massaging slowly looking directly at him.
 
Last edited:
Jeremiah say and listened and she listed her, in all honest fairly obvious limits, it all pretty much made sense, none of it being anything he would have done without prior concent or even considered in the case of the spitting suggestion. Jeremiah looked down as she placed her hand onto his leg and began to massage it suggestively as she looked into his eyes, instantly he felt his cock react as his arousal once again began to heighten.

Jeremiah: Well much like yourself all of the above, no anal play, nothing violent such as punching or kicking the groin, holding and light squeezing is okay but nothing outright violent.

Jeremiahs hand moved ontop of hers and he winks, he was ready to move forward, and he openly invited her to make the first move. A display of confidence and power.
 
Last edited:
Sadie listened as he listed his limits. She wouldn't have thought to done anal play with him as well although she did have cuffs she planned to use. She felt herself growing wet att her bold move and bit her lip as he finished and winked.

She took that as ccuenand leaned in kissing him softly wanting to tease him a bit before the had sex.
 
Jeremiahs hand moes to her face brushing her hair aside as they began to kiss, his tongue quickly beginning to dance with her own as his other hand slid to her ass squeezing it tightly. Slowly biding his time, he wasnt going to rush this, but he could sense her patience as well. She was plotting something. A quiet groan escapes my lips stiffled but clear enough to display my arousal, suddenly his hand lfted her ringing her down ontop his lap and grinding up into her.

Jeremiah: Mmmm I guess this is where we finally find out who can back up their mouth.

Jeremiahs hands slid upwards cupping her breasts, moving slowly, casually not ccontrolling anything just yet, instead allowing her to dictate the pace, feeling out her plans
 
Back
Top