Left 4 Dead (Closed)

Surprisingly enough, all of us women were taken away and separated from one another. Well, it couldn't have been that much of a surprise -- we could have only expected this to happen. Strangers in the night from another land as the world was overrun with zombies and special infected. Yeah, it's expected..

It seemed there were enough doctors and nurses to go around in this place. It was running better than most places were back when the world was normal. But come to think of it - was the world ever really normal before any of this happened? No. It couldn't have been. I kept an eye out as I watched the nurses rushing around. I heard whimpering in the next room, well, next area. Could only be Allisyn as scared as she was. They weren't really rooms rather than sheets strung up tight against one another to keep privacy. They wanted me to take off my jacket and I refused. It would only show my scar from the bite I suffered back in the states when this all started. But then again -- it had started to heal for some reason. It might resemble an old dog bite from childhood. I reluctantly removed my jacket and tossed it to the side.

One of the nurses looked to me, her eyes wide holding my arm up, her grip tight. "What is this?!" she asked. She had to have been the head caretaker here with her fearless way of acting.

"An old dog bite, I received it on a hunting trip with my father years ago," I fibbed. I searched her mask covered face for some sort of understanding, but she didn't show anything. She just released my arm much to my relief as I rubbed my wrist. My mind shifted to how some of the other survivors might be faring.

**** **** **** ****

"Just lay down and everything will be alright," the doctor tried to reassure Allisyn. He raised her shirt and tried to pull her pants down a bit to access her lower abdomen, but Allisyn jumped up and started trying to run for the exit.

"No please! Ellis!" she cried out. Tears forming in her eyes. She had been raped before by someone just claiming everything would be alright. Not again. Not now. Not when it could hurt their future.

Ellis jumped up hearing his love. "Alli?!" he cried out. "What's going on? Where is she?"

"She's just in the examination room," one nurse explained coming into the examination tent where he was. "She's not wanting to allow the doctor access to her lower abdomen."

Ellis' eyes went wide. "She was molested back when we found her by a group of renegades. Please. Be careful with her. Allisyn! It's alright. Just let them check the baby," he yelled out, hoping his voice would reach her.

She was leaned up against the wall kicking the doctors away when she heard her beloved. She didn't want to, but she looked back to the doctors nodding. "Please, don't hurt me," she said looking to them, standing up, grabbing her abdomen.

"I understand. Let's just get an image of your belly," the doctor said warming up the imaging jelly.

**** **** **** ****

"Send a party?" Jackson asked looking to Robert. "Just who would we send?"

"We would need to send a few people. Preferably a few of your own crew that know what they're doing and some of our soldiers for backup, of course," the general explained, grabbing a map of France off the shelf next to him.
 
"You and your people know how to sail. I only have a handful of 'sailors'. I say that because, they may be in Her Majesty's Navy, but they have never been aboard ship," there was a thin smile on his lips at the irony of it. "There's an old harbor tug that we've been working on. It is enough to get you to the French coast with a party undetected and, if need be, get you back if the mission is scrubbed."

Another ship. I miss the Pigeon. We all couldn't go on this adventure. "It's a tall order, General" I said. "I would like to discuss it with my crew."

"Of course" lightly patting his desk. "When everyone has been medically cleared, I'll let you in to speak with them. On that note, both of you will also need to be examined. Consider my offer, sir. You can help change the world on account of this."

Jackson and I left his office, under guard. We went into the infirmary where the others were, but we weren't allowed to see them. The curtains were around them. I couldn't tell who was at each bed unless they spoke.

Francis came to and slapped one of the nurses on the ass. She retaliated by giving him an injection of something that made his whole body tense up.

"Zoey?" I called out. "If you can hear me, I'm here."

Nick groaned in agony as his white suit was peeled off and he was hooked up to the machines. "Sir," a nurse asked, "Do you have a history of drinking and or tobacco?"

"Is that a trick question, sugar tits?" he smiled.

Rolling her eyes she wrote on the paper while muttering, "Americans."
 
"I was only trying to be fresh," Francis gritted his teeth as he couldn't move. His body tense only to relax from the second shot the nurse put into the IV. "Oh god," he groaned. Most of the pain gone from his body. His head not throbbing as much as it had been. His arm not in agony for once and he could wiggle his toes again. "I won't do it again, ma'am." He didn't say promise but he was thinking it. He didn't want what they gave him to shoot through his veins again.

I looked to the curtain that was next to me. "Robert?" I questioned. "I'm here too." He was right next door. Right within reach and yet, I couldn't get to him. I looked to the nurses. The strict one with the grip like Mike Tyson filling out some paperwork. "Hey. Yeah hey.. How long is this going to take?" I asked, hoping I wasn't pushing it with my question.

"Blood results are almost back. Shouldn't be too long," she said. Her accent thick and muffled by the mask covering most of her face. From what I could see in her eyes, she was middle-aged but had to be quite the looker still. I was certain one of the sailors would like her. What was I thinking? We had to keep it cool. I shook my head as I pressed my hand against the curtain hoping to touch his without being caught. I whispered out of earshot. "Heard anything?"

The doctor with Louis glanced at his chart as he looked back to the black man, then back to the chart. "How are you alive?! You have an unnecessarily high level of amphetamines and caffeine in your system. Sir, I don't believe it. You should be dead."

Louis smiled. "The power of being positive doc! That and trying to survive!" he said, kicking his legs back and forth on the table like a little kid waiting to get a lollipop.

The doctor continued to pull the ultrasound wand across Allisyn's abdomen. She winced as she kept her shirt pulled up. Her breasts tender as she brushed her arms against them trying to get a glance at the screen. He looked to her, their eyes meeting for a moment as the doctor appeared to be smiling behind the mask then looked back to the screen. Allisyn wasn't sure what was going on. She just wanted her Ellis. Her love. Her baby's daddy to be with her holding her hand.

"Okay," the doctor said wiping her up. "All finished. I'll look at the scans and get back to you. This lovely nurse will guide you to the quarantine area with your friends." He pulled off the mask and had a somber look on his face, but didn't let her see that. "Have the father or whoever her caretaker is brought in here and their leader once he's cleared," the doctor explained to another nurse who nodded.
 
"Four months!" Allisyn gasped, "There's no way it can be four months!"

"I'm afraid it's true, ma'am" the Doctor nodded, "Our math says approximently four months." Looking down at her belly, it didn't seem much of a bump. "But, the good news is, the baby is healthy. Would you like to know the gender?"

"No. Thank you" she nodded, "I would much rather it be a surprise."

"Of course. If you desire, we can allow your husband to be with you," said the doctor.

"He's..." she was about to protest, but decided not to just so long as he's with her. Ellis came in like the flash and held her hand. It felt like hours to them. Finally together Ellis placed one hand on the slight bump then kissed Allisyn.

For me, I went into one of the examining tables and sat while a lovely nurse came by with a tray of needles and instruments. She stuck me, drew blood, and then went through my hair. They were looking for any forms of infectious diseases, lice, fleas, Malaria, Small Pox, TB. The words of the General were still bouncing around in my mind. A mission such as this would force us to leave many behind. I thought, if we were take the mission we would take Zoey, Jackson, Kate, and maybe a couple of sailors then would be the General's men. There were some people that could definitely stay behind.

Their names were Nick and Francis. "That's a naughty crumpet" Nick laughed after slapping the ass of one of the nurses. She yelped then stuck him with another needle of something that knocked him out alongside Francis.

For Louis, he was coming down from his adrenaline rush. He was twitching, hot, and started to take off his shirt asking for the AC to come on. It was 68 degrees. He asked for a cup of coffee, but was refused. He needed to come down. He was now sweating and so hot that he was almost naked before the nurses had to restrain him.

When I was given the all clear I was allowed to leave the examining area to find Zoey. The nurse led me to her and I sat beside her on the bed. My mind was still buzzing. When we were alone I held Zoey by the hand and whispered, "I had a long talk with the General. He really wants us to go to the mainland for this mission, but that would mean leaving most of the crew behind, Allisyn as well. Ellis won't leave her side and it looks like Francis, Nick, and Louis as well.

I didn't know it at the time, but the General went back to his office to write up another report. He called in his subordinate, a lowly Captain. There were so few officers left that they were running double duty to keep up with everything. As much as he needed new friends and allies, he was also suspicious of them. He called in his captain and told her to keep tabs on us before and during our mission.
 
Rochelle and Kassie were near one another when they heard Nick exclaim "That's a naughty crumpet" Kassie laughed. "That would be mine."

"No no! I need coffee! You don't understand! Ohhhhh god! The hallucina---mmmm mmmm mmm!" came Louis' voice from another part of the area.

"And that would be your other one?" Rochelle asked, to which Kassie hung her head dejectedly and nodded. "Man, you know how to pick em."

"Oh no! No no no! I didn't spank you! Not another shot! Please! He did! He d----" then there was silence from the biker.

"So do you!" Kassie burst out laughing as she looked to Rochelle who just held her head in her hands, a smile and laughter coming from her throat as well. "I wonder what's keeping the captain and Ellis, man that boy sure did run when he got the go ahead to go to his lady."

"Yeah, something is up for sure," Rochelle said sitting up, her head throbbing a bit from the attack by the Tank earlier.

"A mission? To the mainland?" I asked curious. "What could that possibly mean? They can't do it themselves?" I then thought about it. We would be the casualties in case anything went wrong. We would be the ones they could get rid of if the 'mission' went south. "Robert, you can't possibly think this is going to be a good thing."

"So doc! Hey man! Is it a boy or a girl?! I really want it to be a boy, or if it's a girl, I don't mind. I would love it as well," Ellis' mind was going a mile a minute as he looked to the doctor.

"Well, son," the doctor chuckled to his excited attitude. "She doesn't want to know. She wants it to be a surprise."

Ellis turned to Allisyn. "Ohh baby, that's cool. We could you know, we could go raid some houses or something or man, you got a PX or something that might have baby clothes? But what would we get?"
 
"I know, Zoey" I said. "The General needs sailors and he doesn't have enough to get his people to the mainland. He has asked us to volunteer. We won't be able to take everyone, but that could mean that Allisyn and the others get to stay here where it's relatively safe and she can continue to have the baby. Ellis will have to stay behind as well. I don't think Allisyn will keep her composure if he's out with us and no contact." I was worried what would happen if we say no. This was a military base, all the personnel here were military, and if we say no, then the General might 'volunteer' us to do the mission anyway. It didn't seem like we had any other choice. "What do you think?" asking Zoey in her eyes.

"I think I need some coffee!" Louis grumbled, twitching, his eyes bloodshot.

"Good lord!" the nurse gasped watching him. It was like watching a heth addict crashing.

Louis had enough stretch to flex and cause the gurny to rise up a couple of millimeters and crash down. "COFFEEEEEE!" the black man yelled.

"This is going to be a long night" muttering to myself.

"Five months" Allisyn said, "They say i'm four months along, so, that means that in five months we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or girl."

"If it's a boy, we should call him-Keith" Ellis nodded.

"No! We've talked about this" Allisyn warned, "We're not naming him Keith."
 
"Oh yeah, we had talked about it. But I don't think that William will be a good name for a little girl," Ellis kept arguing as they were guided to the area with the other people.

"But Billie would be. I knew a lot of ladies with the name Billie and I think Zoey would approve.." Allisyn said with a smile that was a bit smug as she laid her head over on him as they walked.

"B-but.. The Keith part... My buddy Keith.. I d-don't..I don't know if I could live with myself if I didn't name something after him..." He was pouting his lip as they neared the others. Rochelle and Kassie were the first ones to notice.

"Well! How'd it go?!" Kassie said jumping up, one of the soldiers watching her closely as she began to converse with the others.

"Well, wherever you go, I will follow. You know that," I said leaning over on Robert. I was so tired. The fight earlier with the infected, then the poking and prodding from the nurses, I was just wanting to either release or just sleep. "Is there anywhere we are going to be put for sleep?"

"I see you two are close," a feminine voice entered the room to which I looked up. It was a bright redhead that wasn't in British military garb, but she was apparently of some sort of rank.. "The General is wanting to speak to him," she continued pointing to Robert.

"I don't leave his side this time. I've been cleared and I'm his....aide.." I lied, but my words were smooth enough that even as she eyed me, she nodded.

"Just as well. You will both come and look at the maps. Your chosen team will leave on the morrow with our group and I will brief you on more information as I see privy once we get in front of the General." She turned on her heels and waited for us to follow.
 
The Major was blunt and to the point. She didn't even bother introducing herself to us formally and she didn't wear a name tag on her slightly baggy uniform that showed off her curves. There was something about her, the way she walked. She had the appearance of a model with those looks and curves, but she had an aroma of smug on her face. Perhaps she didn't like us because we were Americans and we were here to save the day, once again. She took us to the chart table and laid out the weather pattern, tide chart, and the path we would take once we get to the mainland. "We will have a team of 14. I already have myself and five other hand picked people. Since you people are the sea-hands, what will your team be?"

"Myself, Zoey, Kassie, Kate, Jackson, O'Reilly, Dennis, and Shoemaker," I replied. We would be leaving a lot of valuable people behind, but for good reason. Francis, Nick, Allisyn, and Louis were out of it for medical reasons and I didn't want Ellis with us because his mind was going to be distracted by what he was leaving behind. Kassie was hard and experienced. We would need her. And I didn't want to leave Zoey's side.

"Good" the Major nodded, "The yacht the General wants us to use is already loaded with supplies and petrol. We're just waiting for the camoflauge painting to be done. Once it is, I'll take you to it." She scooped up the rolled up papers and put them int the bins, but when she did, she made sure to bend forward at the waist to show off her goods to me.

"Can I get a doctor's order to get my dick sucked?" Francis roared in the back.

SLAP!

Rochelle was having none of it. "Don't make me cut off your oxygen," she coldly warned.

For Kate, she was having more fun. Jackson and her managed to sneak away to a back room that was used as a storage unit. Among the dusty covered boxes she had his body on her, pressed against the wall, his hands cupping her heaving breasts, pushing them up and trying to squeeze their mass in his hand. He couldn't do it, but she still loved the feel of his hands on her.
 
"Tell me more about that dream, big boy," Kate urged as she reached between them, gripping Jackson's cock at the best of her ability in the tight space they were in. She grinned as his hands were all over her body, feeling her up. It felt so good.

"Ohh, not right now.. They don't need to..mm..hear us.." he grunted as he was gripped, his manhood gingerly stroked.

Rochelle groaned looking away from Francis as he was basically pleading with her. "Oh baby, don't be so mad. Come on," he begged.

"No. I leave you alone for 2 hours and you're hitting on all the nurses," she said turning around, her face angrier than its ever been with him.

Nick grunted trying to get free, finally coming to again. "In his defense, all men do it."

Rochelle turned her head slowly, glaring at him. "Butt out of it, Nick." He rolled his eyes and passed out again from the meds.

I watched as Robert eyed the busty redhead. I coughed as if to interrupt his gaze, a tinge of jealousy welling within me.. "Well, when do we leave? Do we get to have rations at least, or..." I was trying to keep his attention off of her and she seemed to know it. "And what is your name again? I don't think I caught it.."

"Ohh, Major Genevieve Taylor," her attention turned to Robert. "But you can call me Vivi.."

"Great.. Vivi. I was wond--"

"Not you," she snapped back at me. "Him.." Her eyes basically undressing Robert.

"Okay.." I gritted my teeth trying to keep from attacking her, placing my hands around her pretty little throat. But hell, she could probably take me in a fight by just slapping me with those tits. "So, rations or food of any kind for that matter?"

"There is enough for everyone in the quarters on the other side of the base. Major Taylor here will guide you and the rest of your crew that will be going on the mission to eat. Other supplies will be handed out to the rest of your party still in quarantine," the General explained, looking over his glasses, noticing that I was getting on edge, to which I kept my mouth shut. "Anything else you need, Captain?" His attention going to Robert as if I wasn't even there.
 
"Yes, General, just have to go over any threats in the area," clearing my throat and trying not to eye Vivi, "In our trip across the Pond we've encountered quite a few infected that are 'special'. Some have long tongues. We call them 'Smokers' and others that are like The Hulk, we call them 'Tanks'. Have you seen any like that or different here?"

The General looked down at the papers, cupped his fingers together, "We've encountered some as you've described. We are weary of them. I've sent out hunter-killer teams specifically to kill those kind. Haven't seen them around here for several weeks. But that doesn't mean they're not still out there. The yacht will have some extra fire power. That's what the Major will take you to after the rations. Anything else?"

"No, General. That's it" I smiled. Out a sign of respect I saluted and he returned it and we headed out with Vivi leading the way. She swayed her hips slowly from side to side as she walked. She was playing me, but I tried not to look. Zoey's stern face showed that she was upset, but I wasn't going to leave her for this bimbo just because she had a bigger rack. That would be something Francis did.

As we walked across the compound Vivi said, "You're the first fresh souls we've seen in a long time, and I'm damn well surprised to hear that you made it across on a small ship."

"Not just any ship," I told her proudly, "It was the Pigeon. We bought it back from the dead and she took care of us until the very end."

This caused the Major to stop, turn to face us and smirk, "Yeah. Well, we'll see how you sea hands fair. We're putting a lot of hope into you. Now, the rations are stored here. I know you Yankees have your different tastes in everything, so go ahead and call your team in here and go through what you need. When we're done here, we'll go to the armory and you can select your weapons."

We went into a hardened bunker that was packed to the gills with crates and boxes. There were UN Humanitarian MREs, canned food perhaps old C-rations that Bill would love, and other military rations. Fortunately they had their contents up front. "Zoey, why don't you go and get the others of the team and have them join us here," but then leaned in, "Don't worry" smirking and kissing her cheek to assure her.
 
"Sure," I said in response giving him a kiss on the cheek as I looked to the major and walked out of the room, heading down the corridor. A few of the soldiers looked to me, whistling out as they were cleaning their guns. I ignored them. God, it was like an entire base of Francis' and Nick's. I laughed as I walked into the area with the others.

"Hey! There's a familiar face!" Ellis exclaimed as he looked to me, Allisyn smiling next to him.

"Yeah hey!" Rochelle said turning around, Francis still on the table, restrained -- but not as much as he had been because he had begged to be released a bit.

I smiled seeing the crew. Louis was the only one missing and it was because he was going through detox and had been sedated before he could destroy the area he was in. I looked to the crew. "Well, some good news. We've got a mission -- bad news.. Only a select few are going with on the mission because some of you have medical reasons."

"But I'm fine. I can help.." Francis said trying to sit up only to be pushed down by Rochelle.

I chuckled at how she was keeping him in line. "Well," I continued. "The captain wants some of you to know that there are rations here and I'm to take a few of you to go get some."

"Yeah sure," Ellis said, standing up from beside Allisyn. "Let's go get some stuff. I bet you could eat huh? Have to eat for two now, right?" he asked, adjusting his ball cap.

Allisyn smiled as she sat there. "Yeah, the doctor gave me a shot that should keep me from puking as much."

"Whooey! Yeah, see? Already better now that we've found these military folks.." the country boy exclaimed following me.
 
When Zoey was out of earshot, the Major leaned against a crate as I was looking amongst the others, "You know, you already caused a big stir once you and your people arrived here." She had a smug smile on her lips, I could feel her eyes looking me over. There were men here, why was she interested in me? "Where are you from, yankee?"

I paused to look at her and my mind went blank. We had been so long on the seas that I lost my past, my history, even had a new name, 'captain'. "The East Coast" speaking in a rather vague term, but that would only lead to suspicion, it took me a moment to think about it, "Philadelphia."

"Were you in the navy?" when I shook my head she scoffed and walked over to me, leaning beside me, "So you and your girlfriend found an old ship, made it serviceable, and sailed the seas?"

"No" I said with a curt smile, "She wasn't with us, yet. Me and my other friends were zombie fanatics. We spent our free time making ready for something people thought we were crazy about. Well, look who's laughing now." No one. None of us were laughing. There was silence. It was a bad joke, but also a potent one.

"Only a few of us?" asked Rochelle. "I figured that not all of us were coming," looking at Zoey with her large, dark eyes, "So, who are the lucky ones?"

"ME!" Francis quipped. "Let me at them."

Placing a hand on his burly chest, "Easy, big guy. You're going to wait this one out."

"Why?!"

"Because I said so" Rochelle mused.

"So, she's your girlfriend?" the Major continued to ask, "You guys are serious?" Nodding affirmatively she traced a crack in the crate with the tip of her finger around and around, "That's nice. She looks like she's capable."

"Oh, she is" telling her firmly, "She's saved our ass many times. I trust her with my life. You should, too."
 
The Major chuckled. "I'm certain you want me to trust her," she moved closer to him, "but I want you to trust me to.." She bit her lower lip as she kept moving closer. Her hands reaching out to either side of him as she pushed him back against one of the crates. "But it wouldn't be a problem if I had a bit of a play, would it, honey-bunch?"

I walked with Ellis to the room that had the rations and looked to him. I had to tell him. I was certain he probably had it in his mind that he wanted to do anything to help protect Allisyn. But he's too much of a risk. I finally broke the silence mixed with the sounds of our shuffling feet through the corridors. "You know you're one of the ones that's not going, right?"

Ellis turned to me, his face was actually serious for once. "I don't even think I'd want to go. What if I didn't come back? What would happen to her?"

I was a bit shocked by his reaction and response. He was always the one that was bouncing off the walls, ready to hoot and holler in times of battle. "Well, I know that you would want to protect her..."

"And I will protect her.. But from here, as long as the soldiers allow us here," he interrupted.

I stopped outside the door to the ration room. "Ellis, if this mission goes through, we'll be able to go home, or at least have a cure for this hell we're in." I put my hand on his shoulder. "I promise you. I will make sure that you are able to stay with Allisyn for life."

I reached to open the door and my eyes widened. "What the hell?" I gasped seeing the Major basically with her hands all over Robert.

"Oh it's nothing love! Just making sure he's on the up and up. A good one you've got here," she said taking a step back.
 
Not sure if she timed it that way or not, but the Major had me up against the wall, and before I could push her back that's when Zoey walked in. Bad timing. The major was attracted and clearly wanted me, but I wasn't going for her. I had Zoey. Walking away from her I approached Zoey and said, "She pushed me against the wall. I didn't want her."

Behind me the Major was scoffing and rolling her eyes as she slowly took her right hand and slowly drew it across the top of her mounds aimed at Zoey to show off that she had a much larger rack than her own.

"Hey! Sweet! They got peanut butter!" Ellis exclaimed as he opened up one of the crates and pulled out a jar of the stuff opening it and scooping out a wad of it with two fingers and devouring it on the spot. "Mhis muff is mood!" he smiled showing his coated teeth.

"Are all you Yanks such savages" the major scoffed watching the show. There were boxes here from over a decade ago, but they were still good. I tried to explain myself to Zoey, but doing so would only make it worse. Taylor was attracted, but to me that's all she was. She had a bitter personality and objectified herself thinking that I would immediately go for her. What's worse, she was going on the mission for us and I could tell that she was going to drive a wedge between me and Zoey.

"The yacht in question is over in the docks," Major Taylor said as Ellis continued to devour the peanut butter. "It's been painted in respective camo. It has an outboard motor and sails as alternatives. Once you all get your rations I'll take you to it, but you'll find that's going to be rather tight with all us on board."
 
I glared at the Major, looking past Robert for the time being. I believed him. "I know you wouldn't do anything like this, Robert," I said reassuring him that I wasn't mad at him. I walked over to the crates as Ellis began to dig through it and devour peanut butter. His heart content on the sticky contents of that jar. I turned around as the Major explained the yacht situation. "Well, it would be a little less tight if you wore bandages or something, sweetheart," I said making motions around my chest as if I was wrapping myself.

"Ohh, I have something like that.." she muttered before grabbing a crate and sitting it on the floor. "But then again, I think you'd need it more to boost.."

I gritted my teeth. "Vivi.." I said, knowing I would get under her skin. "..why don't you go tell your general we'll be ready before long, alright?"

She turned on her heels, looking back over her shoulder at Robert and blowing him a kiss, which only sent my blood to boiling. "That woman!" I exclaimed as I broke open another crate, grabbing rations and peanut butter jars, Ellis filling his pockets with a couple of them and some plastic cutlery.

I looked to Robert walking down the hall. "So. This is all well and good. But what's keeping them from killing us after we complete this mission?" I whispered just low enough so he could hear me, out of earshot of the others. Kassie passed by us on the way. "Oh hey," I said nervously.

"Oh um.. So I'm guessing I'm on this mission," she said stopping for a moment.

"Yep, you are.." I smiled continuing on.

"Good. I'll be right back. Bathroom break.." she continued on her way, looking down corridors for her prize.

"C-c-coffee.. must...caffeine.." Louis was muttering in his sleep, his fingers clenching and extending as he was shaking on the table he was bound to in a different part of the base.

Kassie had snuck off, looking for him. She found him alone as the nurses had left the area for the time being and leaned next to his ear. "You get better," she whispered.. "And I'll come back to fuck you silly, my black stallion.." She traced her fingers along his body as he was sedated, moving her fingernail down to his hidden cock under the sheet. It rose slightly from her touch. She smiled as she looked to his face as he was shaking still. "I'll be back from this mess soon, lover boy.." She left the room to go back to the others.
 
Major Taylor knocked the on the General's door, "Enter" he replied. Walking into the office and closing the door, she approached the desk and kept up a stiff back, "They're assembling their rations now, sir. Next they'll get to the yacht."

The General had been reclining in his seat waiting for the Major to return. A smile came to his hard face seeing the beauty coming in. "Excellent. Get your team together and be ready to head out." He stood up slowly and walked around the desk. Taylor smiled at his approach, then she slid her arms around his neck in a tight embrace as their lips touched. A quick kiss and a slap on the backside and Taylor left the office with a beaming smile.

With our rations and weapons we approached the yacht. It was waiting for us, painted in dark colors. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/CS30.jpg

Standing on the dock as it was lay tied up, no one watching it, the yacht didn't look impressive, I mean, compared to the Pigeon. It lacked the heavy weapons and there was no personal connection because we didn't do any repair work on it.

"Last one on board is the rotten egg!" Ellis burst from us, ran down the dock, and jumped on board. "Oh sweet! You guys got to come take a look at this!"

"This is going to be fun" I whispered to Zoey as we walked down the dock, both arms full of rations. As we put the stuff on board I whispered to Zoey, "I know the feeling. I'm getting that kind of feeling from that Major. We have to keep an eye on her. If shit is going to happen, it's going to happen because of her. While we keep an eye on her, we have to work on her crew, try to win their side. That way, if the order does come, they will either hesitate, or not follow through with it."

Kassie strolled along the dock with her arms full of ammo cans and weapons on her back, straightened up and proud with her face glowing as if she just got laid.
 
I nodded looking to Robert. I caught the eye of the Major who was standing on deck, her eyes rolling as Ellis stomped on board like a giddy school kid. He looked like he was ready for an adventure. I moved next to him. "Keep calm. We're trying to win their approval. That's all I'm allowed to tell you from the captain," I whispered to him.

Ellis nodded his head in approval. "Ma'am, yes Ma'a---Oh hey there! Didn't think you'd be comin'!" I turned my attention to who he was noticing. I smiled.

"Yeah we were um.." Kate answered, a slight blush on her face.

"Oh no," Ellis said throwing his hands up, "no need to explain.. Got lucky, huh fella?" He elbowed Jackson who nodded, a wide grin on his face as both guys laughed.

Major Taylor cleared her throat. "Ready to push off! Everyone get below deck, I'll come to brief you once we're clear of the shore!"

I walked with everyone down below deck as I caught a glimpse of the sailors we had brought to help with the sailing lifting the ropes and throwing them on the deck.
 
When the yacht shoved off, there was no fanfare. The sailors took in and stowed the lines and went below. On the outside the yacht was lovely, but down below it was crammed as we fought to get all of us in.

"Shit, man. That toilet is so small. When I closed the door, I had to lift up my feet till my knees were up to my chin to get in there," Ellis laughed.

Across from him, Kassie scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Thanks, kid. Now i'm going to have that mental image in my head all day." She elbowed and inched around beside Zoey and I as we looked at each other and then towards the hatchway as the Major came down to bless us with her precense.

"Good," she began, "You're all here." As if there was any other place to go. The only person not here was Jackson, he was on the helm piloting the yacht under the engines to get us out of the harbor. "I hope you're all ready for a challenge. We're going to be approaching the French coast and setting in a harbor under the cover of darkness. The yacht will be tied up and hidden and we will proceed inland on foot until we can find suitable transportation to the WHO center." There was no map available at the moment for her to point everything out. "There will be infected and God knows what else. But, I am in charge of this operation. Everything will be directed towards me and from me. Understand?"

All of us looked at each other and my sailors, Ellis, Kassie, and Zoey all looked at me. They respected me, not this stranger, but I nodded. We didn't want to fight. We were in this together. Then the Major held up a finger and pointed me out, "And he will be my Number 2," to which Ellis burst out laughing.

"She said NUMBER 2!!! HAHAHAHAHA!"
 
Things were not all peachy-keen at the base. Tension was rising between the ones that were left behind due to medical problems. They felt like failures to the team.

Allisyn looked to Rochelle who was keeping close to Francis as he finally managed to sit up holding his head. "What if they don't come back?" she piped up, her voice quivering.

Rochelle turned her attention to her, Francis and Nick did as well. "Honey, they'll come back. There's no worry about it."

"Yeah, but I'm not there -- so they might have a tough time," Francis mumbled.

Nick chuckled. "They'll probably be better off without you there fucking up with that huge ego of yours.."

Francis turned his hardened gaze towards Nick, standing up and walking over to him, Rochelle keeping her hand on his arm to hold him back. She didn't have to do much because he was wobbly still. "What's that supposed to mean, Prick Nick?"

Nick stood up, a bit wobbly from the sedatives as he walked towards Francis. "Oh, that you're just a fuck-up, Frannie.."

F: "Say that to my face!"
N: "Make me!"
F: "Oh you don't dare get in my face, asshole!"
N: "Oh you don't even want to test me, I could have you killed!"

"Stop it both of you!" a voice came from the other room. They all turned their attention towards the noise. It was Louis. He was sitting up on the table, being released from the restraints as he was being given a small aspirin to take. "I've got a major migraine and I don't need you both giving me two more.."

Allisyn sat in the corner, her hands over stomach. She could feel the baby move. "Don't worry. Your daddy will come back soon.."

*** *** *** ***

Then again, things were not all that great on the ship either.. It was cramped as it sailed along. Ellis giggling at the 'Number Two' comment and Kassie having her head in her hands trying to get the image of Ellis sitting on the crapper out of her memory.

"What do you mean he'll be your number two?!" I exclaimed. "He's our leader in all of this. You have your people and we have ours. We're just working through all of this for the time being. To try and save mankind. Isn't that what matters?" I had had it with her attitude.

The major moved over towards me, her breasts bumping up against me. "You got a problem, sugar-tits? You can take it up with my complaint compartment.." she placed her hand on the pistol at her side.

I had my hand on the one at my side. "After you, if you desire.."

"Ladies, please!" Kate said standing up. Now her tits were bigger than both of ours put together. "We need to keep it together. So sit down and keep your fucking heads clear!"

Jackson could hear his lover yelling in the back and shook his head. "Uh oh, they're in for it now. The cheer captain is gonna give them a what-for.."
 
I look up to see boobs. Big boobs. Big boobs toughing. Big boobs touching and fighting as the women used them as their phalanx to see who was dominate. Kate was clearing winning. Hell, she could smother the Major with them, if she wanted, but then cooler heads prevailed. But us men were looking at the fight silently praying that it would turn into a vicious cat fight and clothes come flying off.

Clearing her throat, the Major said, "This is a military operation and I'm in command. Robert will be my second."

I didn't want to have any more fighting, so I just went with it, but I knew that the others would look to me for guidance.

"When we reach the shore, we're going to be using stealth and try to avoid the infected. If the beach is overrun, then we'll get in the boat and find another spot to land."

"How much provisions do we have?" asked one of the sailors.

"Enough for two weeks" I replied firmly. "We have enough ammunition to make it there so long as we don't run into any hordes."

"You know that will happen" Ellis said.

"We didn't bring any heavy weapons other than a few LAWs," I continued, "And some satchel charges. That will be enough if Tanks rear their ugly heads."

Ellis laughed, "Shit, man. If that happens, I'll take one of them little rockets and shove it up a Tank's ass and launch him to the moon!"

The Major could only scoff, fold her arms in front of her chest and roll her eyes. Typical Americans. They loved to thump their chests, and Kate loved to thump other women's chests.
 
"Launch 'em to the moon ya say?" one of the soldiers asked. "What makes ya think we'd just hand over one of our rockets, hillbilly yankee?"

Ellis looked astounded to hear someone talk to him that way. His face turned sour and then he perked up with a happy little attitude. "Well, when it comes time and that Tank has thrust his arm across your face.. then you might be wanting my help, man.." he said in response, to which the soldier scoffed turning to look away.

I looked to Ellis. I was proud he had stood up for himself. It was obvious that he had never been talked to that way and it was reasonable in what his response was. I'd honestly trust anyone we had ridden the Pigeon with, with my life rather than these people. I looked to Robert and then back to the Major. She caught my gaze and I only looked away. I could hear Jackson whistling away at the controls in another part of the boat. Everyone was just on edge. We'd just have to get through this. I finally piped up.

"So... Where was everyone when this all started?" I asked. Perhaps it would do the crew good to talk about themselves so everyone might calm down about who they were around.
 
We tried to sit down and looked at one another in brief, tense silence before I spoke, "I was with my group of friends working on the Pigeon in drydock. We purchased the ship from the scrap heap and patched it back up. When we heard that the dead were rising we rallied at the ship and shoved off." Pointing with my thumb over to Zoey. "Sometime later we got the call from Zoey and her group. We were able to pluck them from the docks."

One of the Major's men, a Seman named Eddie spoke up. "We were in barracks outside Portsmouth. The telly was saying that there were massive riots taking place outside Buckingham Palace. We were ordered to 'stand to' where we were, but the next day we were ordered to protect the docks. No one knew what was happening. Then they attacked. There were just hundreds of them, coming down the alleys and were on the roofs. We panicked, but the General was able to rally us. We've been there every since." He looked around at us and chuckled, "We've been there for so long that I guess we've lost contact with the outside world."

Ellis looked over at him, wanting to say something witty, but seeing all of our faces, it was not the time to make a joke, but he did have a story. "We got word from CEDA that there was a helicopter on the roof of this hotel. By the time we got there, they had taken off. Coach was with us, Rochelle, Nick. We didn't know each other at yet, but we made it through some of the worst things imaginable, like a sugar mill full of witches!"

Another sailor, Cornwall, leaned forward, almost touching the Major's chest, "What are 'witches'?"

"They're bitches!" Ellis laughed. It didn't answer the question and Cornwall looked at us confused.

"He's talking about these thing, ugly looking women with long talons that will rip someone apart in moments," I said. They hide in the dark, but if any kind of light touches them, they get angry. If you can get the drop on the them, a good shotgun to the back of the head will put them down, but if they get up, they're difficult to kill. Have you encountered anything like that?"

"Similar" Cornwall nodded, "But I must admit, the stories we've heard about the outside...what is left?"

We didn't know. We were at sea the whole time, but we didn't want them to think it was all bad. "We made it, you made it. There's hope we'll make it" I said.
 
"I was a coastie, working in Galveston Texas. My office was usually the one where retirees and active service members came to get their I.D. cards renewed. We got the notice from New Orleans to expect evacuations incoming from there. We didn't know why -- until the ship arrived at our docks," Kate spoke explaining her story. Everyone looked to her as she spoke. "The boat crashed into the docks in the bay. Everyone on board was already infected. They invaded the island across the causeway from Houston as it had already fallen to the zombies and now our small base as it was was being invaded by the fuckers on the ship." She shuddered remembering back. "I killed my commanding officer six days before these guys came within radio contact on their ship. I was the only one left.."

"You think that's bad? It started in the mess hall. Someone had thought it funny to taint the food with a bit of flesh from something unknown they found on the ground outside the fences," Kassie muttered remembering Gitmo.. "Kill the Arab son'o'bitches, is what I remember them saying. But as soon as the inmates turned, we were overrun. And the specials, as I've come to know them as, came over the walls. Smokers, spitters. Surrounding us on all sides.."

"Smokers?" one of the soldiers asked. "You mean people with fags hanging out of their mouths?"

"Oh you have got to be kidding me?! You haven't heard of them before?!" Kassie erupted. "Long ass tongues. Mutated fucks. They grab you and unless the tongues are cut, you are strangled to death.. You'll see plenty -- I've seen them. You won't like what you see.."

I was beside myself. Everyone was having their own explanation of it all. And now it was my turn. "I have seen it all. I have lost it all. I have gained love," I paused to look at Robert. "I have gained friendship." I looked to Ellis and the rest. "This is hell. I've had to kill my own family. To take their lives after this...this infection took them from me. I've had to see one of my best friend's die because he lost hope." I paused once more, looking to the floor. "I want to find a cure, the cure he died for because he was too impatient to wait.. I don't want anyone else to die in vain because of this damned virus.."

There was a long moment of silence after I spoke. No one seemed to want to break the silence.

"I see you are all buddy-buddy," the Major chimed in. "But do you really know how to work together? My squad was one of the first to respond to Her Majesty's palace. The bloodshed was unreal. So much of it," she crossed her arms up under her chest, her breasts pushing out more than usual. "I've never seen so many of those cunts in my life. And if what you all say is true -- we can only expect more of them?"

"More than your bullets can pierce. So conserve ammo," I said looking up to her.
 
The looks on our faces showed that we were suspicious of what was waiting for us. The only sound was the waves being cut by the sharp bow of the ship as Jackson steered the ship. He wrapped himself up in a rain slick while reading the compass. The temperature was dropping as we entered a rain squall.

It was going to be a while before we reached the shore. We couldn't get comfortable with all of us crammed down below.

"We don't have any contact with the WHO installation," I asked, "How can we get into it if there's no one there?"

The Major smiled and nodded, "Not to worry, yank. We got a plan. That's what the satchel charges are for."

"That's one hell of an entrance!" Ellis chimed.

She waged a finger at the redneck, "The installation is heavily fortified. They have viruses and vaccines for things you never heard of from back woods Mississippi. They have to keep it safe."

"Well then, let's hope there's someone manning the door," I said looking at her with a leer to show that I would not stand for her demeaning anyone, especially Ellis, "Because we can save the satchel charges for something better."

"Hell yeah! Like blowing up a Tank!" Ellis roared.

Wanting to change the subject back to learning more about her cohorts, the Major looked at Zoey and then at Kate's large chest, "What about our pilot? Jackson is his name?"
 
Kate moaned silently at the mention of Jackson. Her gaze turned to the front of the boat as she thought about him. Her nipples hardening as she crossed her arms to try and cover them from view. "He was the first one of the crew I spoke to. And I haven't left his side since Galveston. He's my rock. He's kinda the navigator, the Captain's right hand man, so to speak," she explained. "I would go to the ends of the Earth with him as long as he was guiding me.."

I chuckled a bit looking to Kate. "Yeah, they're quite close. Jackson was one of the first we spoke to as well. He mans the radio and then gets approval from Robert here before we confirm anything. He knows his way around everything - maps and all. He can maneuver a ship around a rocky shore or get us away from Tanks swimming underwater as well."

"Wait.." the major said throwing her hand up. "..Tanks? As in those big brutes you mentioned? They're able to swim and survive?"

Ellis nodded. "Well, I've seen a couple. One actually pulled himself up onto the Pigeon, but hooey! We knocked him back into the water!"

I interrupted him. "Well you didn't, Ellis.. Remember? You were injured with your arm, we kinda did the heavy killing.."

Ellis blushed for a moment. "Well I uh.. I helped.. I was on the ship."

I laughed a bit, admitting to him, placing my hand on his back.. "True. You were on the ship."

The Major rolled her eyes. "Just one big family, ain'tcha? How is it that you have survived for so long as a rag-tag group? No experience except for just pointing and shooting."

I glared at her. "We're a family. Hell, if you can't trust who you're with, then you aren't gonna make it very far in this new world we're in.."
 
Back
Top