Small(er) Breasted Women, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
beautiful

tumblr_obcenwyG0s1qcipxjo1_1280.jpg

Sunday and huge THANK YOU being one that is sharing your beautiful breasts. I’ve never seen so many in posting day. I’ll be in heaven the rest of the day! Thanks again :kiss:

sisters?

Sunday and huge THANK YOU to both of you being two that is sharing your beautiful breasts. I’ve never seen so many in posting day. I’ll be in heaven the rest of the day! Thanks again :kiss:

jackie - O ?? look alike

Sunday and huge THANK YOU being one that is sharing your beautiful breasts. I’ve never seen so many in posting day. I’ll be in heaven the rest of the day! Thanks again :kiss:

Jesus Fuck, dude. We get it, you like the naked girls. Stop quoting and using the same response. Add some pics if you're into the thread, but stop being a repetitive moron.

and a bush to die for I cold eat that fur-burger for hours

There's been a run on small-breasted ladies over in the "Women with Hairy Muffs" thread. Here's a few of them posted over the last day:

tumblr_oaehw2FUPk1uwl0qto1_500.jpg

tumblr_oaotjofKMQ1tfpkn7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_oaegkvlQjH1uwl0qto1_500.jpg

And there are plenty of others. I don't know why small breasts and hairy muffs go together, but they do. Maybe it's because the women who don't shave also aren't into breast augmentation, because they feel fine about their small boobs. Or maybe a hair pussy is a way of demonstrating that they're mature women despite their small tits. Either way, I'm certainly not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back