Only the lucky few

Arianne6947

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Posts
405
Growing up in a wealthy household, spoiled and pampered.

But what do mom and dad do for a living? They always evade the question.

The day arrives you've turned 18yrs old and mom and dad bring you to work.

OMG my mom and dad are porn stars and dad runs a porn production studio !!!
 
Hopefully, you have inherited your parents' good looks and sexual stamina, and can start being groomed to take over the family business.
 
Hopefully, you have inherited your parents' good looks and sexual stamina, and can start being groomed to take over the family business.

THIS would be the most ultimate thing ever
 
Porn stars for parents

Someone must have porn star parents. But do porn stars run production houses? I've sort of imagined Dad is the producer but not necessarily from the industry. Mom might have been a porn star but with all that access to willing hot flesh, Dad has probably traded her in on a new model or models as he fucks his way through his talent pool. But would he want his son to be a porn star? It would more likely go that the son finds out how Dad makes his money and decides to get a piece of the action, starting with his current stepmom maybe, then her best buddies at the studio. Maybe the son decides porn is the go, but tries out for a rival producer just to keep things less complicated. Then when he hits the big time, the son has to choose to compete with Dad or work with him. Sounds like a good scenario for a serious story.
 
Back
Top