Sex with my boss

BrendaC

Experienced
My husband and me were at a holiday season's party At the restaurant I worked at. During the party the owner pulled me aside and told me to come with him to the manager's office. He had been hitting on me ever since I started working there, and I finally gave in...We did it quick and then returned to the party. When I got back out there my husband was still talking to the girls he was talking to when I left, so he never missed me. That was the start of an affair that was off and on for The Whole time he owned the place. Once he even flew me up to Las Vegas on a private charter for one night. Those were crazy times and maybe would be a good story.

My husband and me were at a holiday season's party At the restaurant I worked at. During the party the owner pulled me aside and told me to come with him to the manager's office. He had been hitting on me ever since I started working there, and I finally gave in...We did it quick and then returned to the party. When I got back out there my husband was still talking to the girls he was talking to when I left, so he never missed me. That was the start of an affair that was off and on for The Whole time he owned the place. Once he even flew me up to Las Vegas on a private charter for one night. Those were crazy times and maybe would be a good story.

That could be a good story.

Although some readers like a dose of reality; as in, gee I could imagine this happening. So the scenes where the "hitting on you" begins, are the key to making it a good story.
k

I'd love to hear stories about the life of a LBFM in America.

its a classic plot, by which I mean it would find an audience. I personally prefer when hubby knows, but good writing trumps quibbles.

Gender-flip: Boss forces or insinuates herself onto a subordinate whose wife may or may not be happy with the deal -- if she knows of it. Is she included later?

How about the boss is a big burly he-man, sexist and domineering with everyone in the office. But after hours, when everyone but the boss and the tiny, mousy secretary are left, she puts on her dominatrix suit and spends several hours belittling and humiliating him, to his great sexual satisfaction. Then she goes home and is a subservient loving wife (heh heh) to her oblivious husband.

How about the boss is a big burly he-man, sexist and domineering with everyone in the office. But after hours, when everyone but the boss and the tiny, mousy secretary are left, she puts on her dominatrix suit and spends several hours belittling and humiliating him, to his great sexual satisfaction. Then she goes home and is a subservient loving wife (heh heh) to her oblivious husband.

or maybe hubby is not oblivious but loves his subbie wife regaling him with tales of how she dominates her secretly sissy boss?

Del had a similar experience to this. Boss was a big guy, out of shape and a pig. Always made sexual comments to the office ladies and even more to Del. One day after hours she went to his office sat on his desk in front of him and spread her legs. She told him ok enough get over here and show me what you got. He had a small cock and lasted about a minute in her. She came home and told me she called his bluff and should leave all the ladies alone now. It worked, he was afraid she would tell the ladies about his cock size and he came fast.
PS-she did have sex with him a few more times because she felt bad for him.

Del had a similar experience to this. Boss was a big guy, out of shape and a pig. Always made sexual comments to the office ladies and even more to Del. One day after hours she went to his office sat on his desk in front of him and spread her legs. She told him ok enough get over here and show me what you got. He had a small cock and lasted about a minute in her. She came home and told me she called his bluff and should leave all the ladies alone now. It worked, he was afraid she would tell the ladies about his cock size and he came fast.
PS-she did have sex with him a few more times because she felt bad for him.

Gonna write a story about it?

Gender-flip: Boss forces or insinuates herself onto a subordinate whose wife may or may not be happy with the deal -- if she knows of it. Is she included later?

I've always enjoyed women who will make that first move!
I would find it fun to read a story where Wife had a job and her boss wanted to try her hubby out, and was able to negotiate that with the Wife. "Oh, Sweetie? I have someone you need to do..." ;-)

I know that it's been three years sunce you posted this brief overview of your experience with the idea that it would make a good story. It's already a good story, but the world has changed these past three years.

No, male business owners have not stopped hitting on their female employees, but it's certainly less socially-accepted or expected now, and far more people, both men and women, are likely to call it out as not only illegal but unacceptable.

There's no reason that two consenting adults shouldn't have sex. However, full consent must be presumed absent when it's a workplace boss-subordinate arragement, regardless of gender. It isn't that no one should have fantasies or sex with another consenting adult, but rater that bosses should know by now that it is they who have to keep it in the realm of unspoken fantasy, when it comes to their employees and anyone subordinate to them in the workplace.

That said, I'm not the owner of the restaurant nor even a customer there, so I'd gladly share a quicky with you in manager's office, if you're game and it won't cause any problems for you at work.

Sounds like a kinky version of 9 to 5

Back