Beyond Time (closed)

“It’s nothing for you to worry about though.” Dylan said as he pressed her back to the floor, kissing her shoulder as she won him over completely. “Because you know that I’ll always win this battle.”

She giggled at the look in his eyes, but he knew that she was right. She kissed him again, leisurely, slowly until his focus was entirely back on the task at hand.

“Besides, you have a lot of convincing to do if you think I’m going to let you put your soccer items in the den.” She teased him, a glint in her eyes.
 
"We'll see about that," John growled playfully and practically attacked her neck with nips and kisses she'd become accustomed to in his energetic loving. He pressed his clothed, hardened cock between her thighs as he made love to her skin first. "You're a bloody siren, y'know," he muttered against her ear as he nibbled the lobe just the way she liked it.
 
Dylan giggled as John growled playfully, attacking her neck with enough nips and kisses that she grew hopelessly wet. She shivered and whimpered as he pressed his cock hard against her wet folds, letting her feel the cloth covered ridge of flesh and the promises that he was giving to her.

“Only for you, my love.” She murmured breathlessly as he muttered against her ear, nibbling on her ear until she let out a pitiful, hot moan for him. “Oh, John…”
 
"I love how you moan for me, baby," he whispered into her ear with intense passion evident in his voice. He didn't want to keep her waiting too long, and he shed the dark shorts he'd slept in. Pressing close once more, he skillfully caressed her tender blossom's flesh with the head of his shaft, teasing and making her moan for more, before he finally gave her what she wanted.

With a slow, deliberate pace, he buried his cock between her thighs and thrust into her core hungrily, gradually gaining speed as she encouraged.
 
Dylan blew out a low breath as John slowly sank into her core, thrusting again and again as he started to pick up a pace that greatly pleased them both. She whimpered and moaned against his ear, her legs locking around his hips and drawing him further into her body.
 
John's pace found a perfect peak- he was incredibly good at sensing what force and speed she wanted- and he let out a deep moan that sounded absolutely beautiful from his lips. He sealed those lips on her skin, working his way down to her breasts to tease and please them as he adored doing.
 
Dylan whimpered and cried out, riding the wave of pleasure that her fiancée was giving to her as he licked and nipped at her skin. He knew every part of her body that would give her complete bliss. His lips were suddenly wrapped around her nipple, suckling on it as he rode her with his expert pace. She swore that she could see stars in that moment, her eyes squeezing tightly as she struggled to contain herself.
 
John smirked to himself and suddenly pulled away from her, turning her on her hands and knees before plunging back into her pussy with all haste. He groaned loudly, and moaned out to her, "Oh God, Dyl... oh baby..."
 
“Oh my God!” She cried out, her voice joining John’s in announcing her pleasure as she was suddenly turned to her hands and knees, his cock plunging back into her body with an amazing speed. “Just like that, John. Fuck, that’s so good…”

Dylan squirmed and wiggled beneath him, panting as the sounds of their hips slapping together filled the small space. It was so incredibly erotic, unlike anything that they had ever done before.
 
John shifted behind her, knowing he couldn't hold out much longer. He searched for that perfect place within her body, and it didn't take too long for his skilled thrusts to seek it out, and he struck it hard.
 
Dylan nearly screamed as John shifted within her body, pounding against the special spot inside of her with practiced ease. She let out a long moan before she entire body tensed up and she came for her lover. She really did see stars this time, her fingers clenching at the rug beneath her as she shook and trembled for her lover.
 
John's moan was uncontrollable at how she tightened around him, and he began to tense at his oncoming orgasm, pulling from her body as he knew they weren't planning on a baby for some time.
 
Dylan instantly spun around as she felt John leave her body. She knelt before him, taking his throbbing cock between her lips to finish him off. She whimpered and moaned, looking up at him with her wide eyes as she placed her hands firmly on his thighs to brace herself. He looked so pleased, so sexual and Dylan couldn’t help but shiver at the thought that he was her man.
 
The moment her lips sealed around his cock, John let loose with a loud groan, his head tilting back as he relaxed when he finally came. He let out a deep breath, panting heavily as a sheen of sweat formed on his strong body.
 
Dylan moaned the moment that his cum coated her tongue and she gently cleaned his cock before she released him with a pop. She smiled up at him, giggling softly at the love that they had just made. She loved this man so much, she thought to herself as she pulled herself to her feet. She slipped her arms around his chest and hugged him tightly, her head resting against his shoulder.

“I love you, John.” She said with a happy look upon her face. “And I cannot wait until I’m your wife.”
 
"I love you too... and I promise I'm gonna make you the happiest woman in the world," he whispered to her before stealing her lips in a heartfelt kiss.

After they'd dressed for the day, John set to job-hunting online and in the paper, and he'd go out looking the next day. As for Dylandra, she caught Van rolling the piano down the hall on its wheeled frame, going to store it away.
 
Dylan was heading towards the art studio when she heard something heavy being drug across the flood of the ballroom. She paused, looking towards closed doors that slowly pushed open and Van appeared with the piano.

“Whoa. Van, where are you going with the piano?” She called out, hurrying over towards him.
 
"I'm putting it into storage, Miss, what else?" Van raised his head as if his blind eyes could see her. "The last thing you want is for your fiancée or a guest to find themselves suddenly in the twelfth century." With the cart wheels squeaking with age, Van pushed the massive instrument along slowly, but Dylan could hear a faint old madrigal being played inside.
 
“Well, I agree, but it’s such a lovely piece. It would be a shame to put it away in storage.” Dylan tried to argue, knowing that Van could be stubborn. “Why not just leave it where it is?”
 
"It's nothing but trouble. I'm sorry, Miss, but this piano is my responsibility. If you really wish to see it another time, it will be in back of the smaller library where no one else is likely to stumble upon it."
 
“Of course.” She said softly, letting Van take the piano, even as she watched it go with a heavy heart. There was something about the item that made her feel connected to it on the most basic level.
 
Van was missing most of the rest of the day, but Dylan would catch glimpses of him every so often, fixing this and that or tending to the Manor in general. He did the work of ten man when he was expected only half of one.
 
Dylan spent much of her day in the studio, sketching images from her mind. It was the perfect day in her opinion, allowing herself to sketch whatever came to her imagination without interruption. She couldn’t shake the image of Ashien from her mind. She wasn’t entirely certain why she kept seeing herself with him in incredibly compromising situations. That was where her mind turned as she sketched out the scene of a man and woman making love in the very room where she sat, the man’s arms wrapped around her body, bracing her against the wall as his face buried itself against the woman’s throat.
 
As she drew, the man came to look more and more like Ashien. Uncannily so. And the woman... she began to look like Dylan, more and more. But there was a small sliver of the man's face showing, his eyes half-open, and those eyes seemed to stare out at Dylan as if welcoming her to become the woman there.
 
Sitting back in the chair, she stared at the man’s features, her breathing heavy as his eyes implored her to join him. She wanted to…badly. Before she knew it, Dylan’s fingers were tracing over her neck, down her shoulders before she cupped her breasts, squeezing them until she whimpered and felt her nipples harden beneath her palms. Letting her eyes close, she could almost see the studio, lit by candles, and the handsome Ashien Ghis staring at her as she seduced him with a smile.

“Are you just going to stand there or are you going to give me a hand?” She purred seductively, playing a game with him that she had played a million times before.
 
Back
Top