Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

"shut up slut lets just fuck that cunt."-He pounded her harder Matt didn't know what was happening but it would be ok they needed to find this guy doing all this.-

----------------------------------

"Yeah you like it don't you Talia you slut."-He smiled as he kept nibbling and fingering her.-
 
"Mmmmmm yes, Lawrence." I moaned. I could not wait for our turn.

-----------
Vera

"No!" I pretended to cry. The more I pretended to struggle, his cock rubbed hard against my clit and he was entering me so deeply. I shuddered in pleasure.
 
-Lawrence didn't leave her alone and he smiled and pulled hard on her nipple.-
-------------------------------------

-Matt fucked her harder pulling hard on her body to just fuck her harder. The last 10 minutes were bad and he looked to as he was getting rougher and once they finished the drug wore off Vera came out covered heavily in cum and dripping it while Matt looked like he just went a few rounds as they left.

------------------------------------------------------------

Lawrence removed his hands and fingers and just carried Talia in and smiled.-"So little slut...dress for me show me your imagination."

------------------------------------------------------------

-Matt smiled as Him and Vera began to shower as Matt washed her.-
 
I went to the bedroom to find a costume from Vera's collection. I found a very tight prisoner's dress and put it on over my naked body. "I can play a prisoner that is seduced by a guard." I said suggesting the role. Vera had a cage we could use a cell which I got in waiting for Lawrence. We were also waiting on Matt and Vera to come watch us play out our sex scene.

-----

Vera

Matt and I showered off. It would soon be Lawrence and Talia's turn. I could not wait to see what they had in mind.
 
"Hmm i like the Idea maybe your teasing me and i finally can not stand it."-Lawrence smiled as they closed the door and Matt and Vera watched and cleaned up seeing it from the Wireless Closed circut TV.-

-Vera and Matt Watched with a class to drink and cool down.-
 
I am in my "cell" playing with my clit rubbing it wanting to feel a hard cock inside of it waiting for Lawrence come to me.
 
-Lawrence came by and shook his head.-"Again masturbating in your cell Talia?"-He asked and looked to her.-
 
"Mmmm yes. You could come and keep me company because I am feeling extremely lonely." I moaned as I turned a little more so he could see what I was doing in even more detail. I even unzipped the dress enough to show him my breasts caressing them as well.
 
-he grins and stepped in to her cell.-"You think you can tease me each time huh...how about you take off that dress keep your fingers in your pussy and kneel down you need a good mouth fucking and hole fucking."
 
I seductively stripped out of my dress as I kept fingering myself and got down on my knees sucking his cock.
 
-Lawrence grins and gripped her hair as he began to fuck her mouth deep and slapped her tits.-"You whore you just want to be used like this slut huh...if i had more men on duty you get tons of cock."
 
"Mmmmmm" I cried out as I sucked Lawrence's cock wanting his attention. I moaned in pain and pleasure as he smacked my breasts.
 
-Lawrence fucked her mouth deep and groaned each chance he could get as he looked to her eyes.-"Fucking suck all of it you slut oh fuck ya."-He gripped her hair his cock hitting the back of her throat.-
 
I sucked harder on Lawrence's cock and massaged my clit. It was soon going to be my turn with Matt and Vera's with Lawrence.
 
-Lawrence came in her mouth he bent her over and gripped her hair he began spanking her ass nice and Hard seeing her moan and squirm.-"Yeah slut just wiggle that ass."-He spanked her pussy to.-
 
I swallowed Lawrence's cum and wiggled my ass offing both my pussy and ass to him wanting him to fuck me hard. "Please fuck me! I need it so badly" I begged.
 
"Oh you want it Prison whore."-He smiled and grabbed her hair and shoved his cock in her pussy and began to fuck her pussy nice and deep as he held her arms and fucked her harder.-
 
"Oh god yes! Fuck me! I need it!" I moaned as Lawrence roughly grabbed me and began fucking me very hard.
 
-He began to slap her breasts and ass as his cock pounded her he filled her pussy and pressed her in tot he wall her breasts pressed in to the wall as his cock pushed in to her ass and groaned as he began to fuck her ass tight and hot.-
 
I moaned as Lawrence roughly pushed me up against the wall and ground my body to his thrusts loving the feel of his cock deep within my ass.
 
-Lawrence laughed and smiled as he fucked her pulling her hair and arms back to give him full control and laughed.-"Yes slut fucking scream and beg."
 
"Oh please give it to me!" I screamed in pleasure as he fucked me harder and faster. I grind harder against him moaning louder.
 
-Lawrence fucked her harder and harder finally cumming in side her. They ended the Rp and Came out they did enjoy them selves as they cleaned up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Matt Wasn't sure what was to come soon enough They had fun and ate dinner and even a bit of Desert. once they had all the fun they could They left and Matt was a bit Worried.-"Either She is the Villain we been looking for or she is a Victim to...but that was a strong dose we almost took."

------------------------------------------------

-Lawrence was cleaning up with Vera.-"Think they Suspected anything or do you think we will lead the heros to us...whats your take on it."
 
I recovered from the dose I was given. I left with Matt. "Are you okay?" I asked to make sure the drugs we were given were not hurting him. I felt very tired and very sore. I could have swore that I heard Lawrence whisper roughly in my ear that I was his, but I could be mistaken. "I honestly don't know, but maybe we should hang out with them more to find out. Maybe we can see anything out of the ordinary such as someone come in administering the drugs." I said not sure if we had enough evidence.

---------

"I don't know. As they say, we must keep our enemies closer. I had an idea. I am doing another movie as well which will require you and Talia to travel. I have some very powerful men that want to see our little super heroine used and abused. It will be a live webcam broadcast and the men will be able to request what gets done to her though chat. Matt won't be allowed to go, but I will tend to him. Maybe I can even get him to join us. More of that aggression drug and he can be just as evil as you and Talia will be all yours." I said.
 
"I don't know....I think we need to be injected with Vaccines heavily other wise we could be over come but what ever you do don't let on...We should feel the effects but minor and with out effect...we will be safe."-They got back and began making antidotes for the next three days before they had to go back to the Studio for any support and help. Matt Woke up the Day they had to go back and Injected her with Two doses which would be good to counter the Drug he did the same as they got ready.-"You Nervous? Do you want me to do the searching while you work?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawrence got Men ready And smiled as They already had Men waiting for this aspecial show that already brought in profits beyond dreams for now they got some sluts to warm these men up.-
 
Back
Top