Maria owns mia (closed for celestialdragon)

Mia woke up at 7, her normal time of waking up and made her way downstairs, finding Mistress in the kitchen. "Good morning, Mistress," she said softly. "This one apologizes that she was not up to make your breakfast."
 
Maria smiled at her to how she wasn't annoyed. "I always wake up early and make breakfast, like I did when my kids were young. It makes me feel less lonely." Today we're going shopping and teaching you to drive. You'll need some clothes to go out in, and some nicer things when I have company."

Maria piles the apples in a bowl, and puts two plates of french toast on the table. Get the butter syrup, and the sausages are in the microwave. Maria sits down watching the naked beauty.
 
Mia smiled. "Yes, Mistress," she said softly. She got the butter, syrup, and the sausages and sets them down on the table as well after putting the sausages on another plate. She immediately washed the plate the sausages were cooking on and replaced it before sitting down across from her Mistress once more.
 
"Dig in my pet." Maria says and takes some of the sausages. She puts some butter and syrup on her toast and covers them with fried apples. She eats quickly and silently.

Once she's finished she stands up. I'm going to shower, pet clean up and be ready for me when I'm done.
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia said softly. She cleaned up downstairs and got Mistress her two towels and robe and threw them in the dryer.
 
Maria went upstairs and aid out her clothes for the day. She stripped off her sweaty workout clothes and put them in the hamper. She turned on the water, and made a note to have Mia call her waxer for an appointment. She got in the shower and started washing.
 
Mia finished cleaning the kitchen and ran a hand through her long black hair.

Once the towels and the robe were warm, she removed them from the dryer and made her way upstairs to the bathroom and knocked. "Mistress? Are you done with your shower?" she asked.
 
"Yes my pet" she called shutting off the water. "Once your done with your duties here bathe yourself, and dress. I'll be in my office checking emails when your done.
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia said, entering in and began to dry her Mistress. "Is there anything specific that you want this one to wear?"
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia replied, finishing drying her Mistress. She then proceeded to dress Mistress in her robe and blow dry her hair, before brushing it out. "Is there anything else you need, Mistress?"
 
"Not now pet. Go get ready." She smiles and swats the girl on the rump. Maria dresses and goes to her office. She handles her emails and posts one stuff on her social media. Once she's done, she logs off and packs a few special things in her bag.

She grabs a couple of sodas, and waits for Mia to come down.
 
Mia bathed and dress, brushing her hair and smoothing out her dress. She then went downstairs and knelt near her Mistress.
 
Maria walked toward the door. "Come she said opening the door to the garage." They got in the car. Maria drove to a large strip mall in a seedy part of town. Once the arrived Maria lead the young woman into a store with sexy, naughty, racy, and downright indecent clothes.

"Pick 3 outfits pet, under $100 combined including one pair of shoes. Show them to me before you try them on." Maria sat down in the hubby chair and waited to see the choices Mia makes.
 
Mia frowned thoughtfully as she went through the clothes, unsure of what to buy.

Her first choice was a black mini skirt that had pleats and a red shirt with a very deep, plunging V-neck. She obediently showed it to her Mistress.
 
"I approve of that one. Now remember, don't choose just to pease me, pick things you like as well."
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia said softly, a little confused, but she went with it.

A few minutes later, she came back, finding a longer black skirt and a black blouse that had at least five buttons missing.
 
Mia nodded and found a pair of black shorts that showed off her curves and a black tank top and showed them to Mistress once more. Scouting out the shoes, she found a pair of black pumps. She showed those as well to Mistress.
 
Maria double checked the prices, and was happy her pet only spent $75 on these items. "Will they all fit pet?"
 
Maria pays for the clothes, and takes her to a more mainstream clothing store. Maria selects 3 pairs of jean shorts, 2 booty shorts, and several graphic tees. She also grabs a pair of sneakers a pair of cowboy boots, a pair of flip flops, and a bathing skimpy bikini.

She hands them all to Mia, "try them on if they fit bring them to the register." Maria keeps shopping and finds a few nightgowns she likes and 2 minidresses. She adds some strappy sandals and a pair of fuck me pumps.

Maria tosses them over the dressing room door, shouting a warning first. She tries to think if the girl needed anything else. Then she saw it. The prefect accessory for Mia she grabbed it and told a clerk to ring it up with the rest of her purchases, but not to poet her companion see it. The clerk nodes and smiled.
 
Mia tries everything on, and brings everything that fit, which is almost everything, and brings them to the register. She smiles politely at the clerk and at Mistress.
 
Maria pays the tab after finding the correct sizes for the items that didn't fit. Maria hands Mia the bags except one small one, and walks to her car. Once they're in it Maria logos at Mia. Put on the black mini and red top you chose. She reaches into her purse and holds out two smooth metal balks about the size of a jawbreaker.

Also, I'm sure you know what these are, go ahead and use them.
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia said, changing in the car immediately and slowly inserting the balls inside her ass and pussy. "Thank you, Mistress."
 
Back
Top