Can we talk about feet?

Littlefinger

dead account
Joined
Nov 2, 2009
Posts
1,687
I'm writing a character in my novel who has a foot fetish, although I find it fascinating and definitely feel open to exploring such and opening myself to viewing feet with less stigma, it's not something I am directly attracted to. Of course, I'm doing some research on my own elsewhere but thought I'd float this thread, see if I can get any POVs from actual people who are really into feet.

What about feet attracts you to them?

How do you feel about feet?

Have you had experience in sexual situations with using foot play? How did you behave? What sort of play did you do?

Myself, I find them to be aesthetically pleasing in certain circumstances and positions. Like a woman's elegantly arched foot is beautiful and I love the way boots and heels make feet and ankles look.
 
Here you go, a story I wrote from the POV of someone with a foot fetish, which I have.

http://www.literotica.com/s/under-the-mistle-toe

Very nice! Thank you for sharing. Definitely some good thought processes and connections there. And steamy to boot! You're very good, lovecraft.

There is something kind of new and different about it that I can sympathize with but other parts that I can't. Like licking and sucking on the toes is very kinky and sexy, and rubbing a hard cock between them. But getting hard at the sight of bare feet is where I kind of disconnect from the fetish.
 
Back
Top