any girls into ass play?

I like tongue a lot. As far as actual anal goes it can be amazing or awful.

On occasion when I'm super horny then its amazing and all I want. But recently I've been wanting it alot more :)

I've done anal and fingered asshole before while eating haven't used tongue yet excites me thinking about it..

Hey everyone Just wanted you all to know I am online most everyday and night. Just send me a message telling me whatever you are into, since to list everything I am into would take too long, let's just say I havent found ANYTHING yet I would'nt try at least once or twice or three times even LOL!!!!!! my addy on Yahoo is (nigga_master_4_white_hoes). Looking forward to hearing from some of you more naughty people, by the way I am 37 y/o male black married with two children, interacial marriage by the way !!!

really looking for someone in it to discuss and talk about, pm me!

Are you going to explain to all of those that PM you about the horrid diseases that are/can be contained in the bowels? And how sick they could become? And that death is quite possible?

And I'm curious about you ....would you stick your cock into septic tank? Would you rub warm shit all over your otherwise healthy, clean cock?

Hmm?

I personally love a silky tongue there or.......

A finger. As far as a cock is concerned I have to be completely comfy with my partner as far as the trust factor then use lots of line and go slowly. I had a horrible experience long ago and it clouded my perception of it!

I've always kinda wondered how girls feel about it. I've tried it multiple. Some rejected it and others seemed to like it. Whats the consensus?

Are you going to explain to all of those that PM you about the horrid diseases that are/can be contained in the bowels? And how sick they could become? And that death is quite possible?

And I'm curious about you ....would you stick your cock into septic tank? Would you rub warm shit all over your otherwise healthy, clean cock?

Hmm?

That is funny! I don't think you are any kind whore if you haven't enjoyed some good old fashioned anallingus. I personally love giving and receiving.

never tried using the tongue, but have used a finger or two while im tasting from the front =) if anyone in into that

Shower - soap and water - get over the squeamishness - and go for it.

NOTE: Best with a long term partner you know does NOT have hep, or any other kind of nasty disease. Unless both of you already have the same disease. Or it turns you on - hey this is Lit after all...

Long term partner - you both have been eating, living in same stuff. You are probably in homeostasis in regards germs/parasites/creeping crud. You gave it to him/her - he/she returned the favor already. Go for the gusto.

I love a woman with a tight asshole, as long as she gets lubed well and likes it

Shower - soap and water - get over the squeamishness - and go for it.

NOTE: Best with a long term partner you know does NOT have hep, or any other kind of nasty disease. Unless both of you already have the same disease. Or it turns you on - hey this is Lit after all...

Long term partner - you both have been eating, living in same stuff. You are probably in homeostasis in regards germs/parasites/creeping crud. You gave it to him/her - he/she returned the favor already. Go for the gusto.

I agree live in the moment but be prepared!!

PS. Your PM's are full I can't send them to u personally!! Clear them out!
Kitten

Back