What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
frustrated

any teachers on here???

i'm really frustrated working with my 8 year old... we are practicing spelling words and it's hard for me because i've just ALWAYS been a good speller...

like he was spelling treasure and was like "t -u -" i stopped him and we practiced and broke the word up but should i be doing things different??

any teachers on here???

i'm really frustrated working with my 8 year old... we are practicing spelling words and it's hard for me because i've just ALWAYS been a good speller...

like he was spelling treasure and was like "t -u -" i stopped him and we practiced and broke the word up but should i be doing things different??

Repetition of writing the word is a great way to get those letters to stick. If you could find a fun way to have him write the words he has trouble with it will help. There's the shaving cream on the table trick where you smear a thin layer and then the child uses their finger to write the word...also my kids LOVE white boards with the fun colored wipe off markers. Just make it fun and not feel like a punishment would be my advice. :)

any teachers on here???

Repetition of writing the word is a great way to get those letters to stick. If you could find a fun way to have him write the words he has trouble with it will help. There's the shaving cream on the table trick where you smear a thin layer and then the child uses their finger to write the word...also my kids LOVE white boards with the fun colored wipe off markers. Just make it fun and not feel like a punishment would be my advice. :)

There is nothing so beautiful as women being mothers...

:kiss:

I'm not superstitious and it being Friday the 13th is no excuse for incompetence.

I wish people would tidy up before they take photos and post them on here.

You might be the sexiest person on the Earth but all I can ever think about when I see piles of clothes and dirty floors is 'there's no way I'd ever do it in that mess!'

I wish people would tidy up before they take photos and post them on here.

You might be the sexiest person on the Earth but all I can ever think about when I see piles of clothes and dirty floors is 'there's no way I'd ever do it in that mess!'

lol, Makes me think of when you see someone's naked selfie and the dirtiest thing in the picture is the mirror. :D

Ahhh I know England has kinky Litsters a plenty but somehow I don't think the local Bobbies would understand :p

I used to believe you were incapable of love. Finally I realized you were just incapable of loving me. It hurt. It hurt like hell. But it allowed me to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back