I.M. Fauve Gallery

I didn't even know the visual artists corner had moved out of the author's hangout until I went looking for my old gallery. I've been gone far too long

Indeed!
Yeah, I kept pestering Laurel and Manu to make it a "real" forum.
It seems to be getting more Views, if not much more participation....yet.
 
Indeed!
Yeah, I kept pestering Laurel and Manu to make it a "real" forum.
It seems to be getting more Views, if not much more participation....yet.

I'm sure it'll get there. Lit does have a visual section for the illustrated stories and poems, so it needed this forum. How else do people meet artists :)
 
I'm sure it'll get there. Lit does have a visual section for the illustrated stories and poems, so it needed this forum. How else do people meet artists :)

grinning. I find that stalking them works quite well. :D

hey T and toly. hugs. good to see you both here.

T, I can't skip the mention of the two new drawings today... now I see what you were talking about when you mentioned the "two in one." good job carrying out the double duty task there.
 
grinning. I find that stalking them works quite well. :D

hey T and toly. hugs. good to see you both here.

T, I can't skip the mention of the two new drawings today... now I see what you were talking about when you mentioned the "two in one." good job carrying out the double duty task there.

Thanks Kimba! It was (still is) a fun challenge.
 
grinning. I find that stalking them works quite well. :D

hey T and toly. hugs. good to see you both here.

T, I can't skip the mention of the two new drawings today... now I see what you were talking about when you mentioned the "two in one." good job carrying out the double duty task there.

Hi Kimbalee, been a while :)
 
I considered trying a video as I drew...just for giggles.

that would be so cool! I'd love to see it.

I was late in responding, I see you've already found the new stuff :)

Time lapse is fun :)

had to run right over you know... so impatient! :eek:

I saw that once a very long time ago, but I don't remember the astist now. I think it might have been called something like "Sketch Theater" or a name to that effect. awesome to see.
 
that would be so cool! I'd love to see it.



had to run right over you know... so impatient! :eek:

I saw that once a very long time ago, but I don't remember the astist now. I think it might have been called something like "Sketch Theater" or a name to that effect. awesome to see.

You can find all kinds of examples of it on youtube, just search for timelapse drawings. Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT5bm6JBxcI
 
You can find all kinds of examples of it on youtube, just search for timelapse drawings. Like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT5bm6JBxcI

that brought back memories of spending one whole week in a college drawing class doing nothing but eyeballs... followed the next week by nothing but lips. have to admit, no one in the class made their eyeball quite as big or with anywhere near as much of an effort. thank you for sharing that one.

this is the link for what I had seen: http://www.sketchtheatre.com/dan-landerman/dan-landerman-01/
 
2 in one
Just started today... (and just got company..so it may have to wait)
attachment.php
Very erotic! Looks like they're both enjoying it. :devil:
A video of your process would be very cool to see for non-artists like me.
Though, we all have our own talents....;)
That doesn't look like a car seat, and they're not partially clothed!
And her hair should be longer and ass and thighs smaller!

:kiss:
 
Very erotic! Looks like they're both enjoying it. :devil:
A video of your process would be very cool to see for non-artists like me.
Though, we all have our own talents....;)
That doesn't look like a car seat, and they're not partially clothed!
And her hair should be longer and ass and thighs smaller!

:kiss:

Thank you!

I heard there were cougars sighted in this area.
 
2inOne

ok... there's that. (unless there are some tweaks wanted)
I had a few minutes while waiting for feedback on a real-life project.
 
Last edited:
Ok... someone responded to a thread I made in the AM pics forum, which reminded me of an event, which lead to a story, that I had posted on LIT sometime ago.

So... I think I will diverge (some more) from the Island of the Damned illustrations and revisit the story.
 
Story that was once posted to lit with illustrations
Fertility-Venus.LIT.jpg
I have been drawing the human form most of my life. I began Figure Drawing from a live nude model in high school. I felt quite worldly at the time and even after years of art school and a subsequent 20 years of drawing the human form at the local Art Center, I still have a sense of knowing.

There was a memorable model at the Art Center a year or so ago. She was a bit older than some, perhaps 40-something. Right from the start of each, hot, summer session, in which she modeled, there was a “charge” to the air. She was not “gorgeous”. She was sexy and sensual. Her hair was straight and blonde and she was curvaceous. She would bring her own blanket to pose on. She also had the unnerving habit of undressing right there at the model stand, rather than in the bathroom. I always tried to arrive early, regardless of the model, in order to get a good seat front and center. I find that watching a woman disrobe can be quite erotic, and I am sure she took some pleasure from this.
back.LIT72.jpg

Another quirky thing she did; after removing all her clothes she would stretch and then cup and lift her large breasts, and give a slight casual tug to her nipples. All of this was done as if she was just adjusting them to their freedom. I found myself growing a bit longer in my shorts.

Once the first pose was taken, I became engrossed in capturing her essence; I had to put at least a taste of her sensuality in my drawings. Most of my energy shifted to focus on that task. The swelling stabilized. I was still longer than “at rest”, but not what one would call “erect”.

Box.LIT.jpg

Part of my drawing technique is what I call “Lickenschmere”. I use either a water base roller ball pen or water-soluble pencils. I will draw a contour, then lick a fingertip and smear the line to define a volume or a shadow. I am not afraid to study every contour of the model; her neck, the curve of her hip or ass, her round stomach (I LOVE stomachs and bellybuttons), the recess of her navel, the wisps of pubic hair, the cleft of her pussy, the subtle color of her nipples. I became absorbed in the landscape of her body, often jumping from region to region.

I was somewhat startled as I studied the model’s face, to find her gaze locked with mine. A model is almost always (in this context) somewhat anonymous, observed in an objective way (hopefully with at least a “dash” of subjectiveness to breath life into the rendering). She had altered the “rule” by staring back! I did not avert my eyes; instead I moistened a finger and applied a wet digit to the part of her, which I had stolen into my sketchbook. She could tell just which part of her anatomy I was studying, transferring with strokes of pen, caresses of fingertips wet with saliva.

Stance.LIT.jpg

I felt a bit light headed. I noted that my mouth was slightly parted and became aware that my breathing matched hers. The rest of the room faded away in a kind of tunnel vision. My cock stirred again, growing in length and thickness down my thigh. I was aware that I was wearing shorts, which heightened my fever. Her poses turned more provocative and always with eye contact, though sometimes it was indirect via the studio mirror. I joined in her game. My hands were a bit shaky, yet I knew I must capture this. I moved my legs apart. I was seated as always with my sketchbook on my lap. My cock caught a bit of cool air, as I was wearing boxers under my cargo shorts. I was directly opposite the studio mirror, and I could see myself and judged what she could see of me. My cock swelled at the thought. She then had a small half smile, and knew she had me.

reclining.LIT.jpg


She took a pose on her knees, bending forward and away from me to rest her head on her arms, which were crossed on a velvet topped, rectangular stool. Her breasts spread softly under her weight (reminding me of the way a marshmallow puffs out of the side of a s’more, an odd thought). She looked back at me with veiled eyes, and adjusted her pose slightly moving her knees apart and back a bit. This caused one breast to fall free and hang in the most inviting way, as if to be milked, to be pinched, lifted, caressed, sucked on. The other effect of her repositioning was the tantalizing appearance of her soft, shaven pussy between her thighs just below her large round ass.

horizontlaRapture.LIT.jpg

My reaction was to draw more furiously and my cock to increase to full length and hardness. The head of my throbbing organ grew beyond my boxers, which still managed to hold it down. The tension was great in every way. Luckily, no one else could see what was happening to me, though I did not look to see, nor do I think I would have cared. I casually let one finger hook under my shorts and extended it to gather the precum from the tip of my cock, which was by then precariously close to being exposed to anyone who might be looking. I used this new wetness in place of saliva to blend my drawing. In effect, I was spreading my cum on her ass in a virtual way. She sighed. There was a slight wiggle or roll to her hips and I could see HER wetness as her lips parted just slightly.

Suddenly, I was startled to awareness as the timer went off and the class ended. Everyone began packing up. The model rose up slowly, like a cat. She wiggled into her clothes. I lingered, putting away my pens and pencils slowly. Soon we were the only ones left. As we moved to the door she turned and asked, “would you like to explore any of the poses in depth?”...

lower-torso.LIT.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top