The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tugging away with my girlfriends satin panties. I've already soaked them with pre-cum. Gonna jerk a bit longer then suck the pre-cum off them.

Had a good close shave yesterday, so my cock looks nice and smooth, with full, swollen balls.

woke up, again with a very nice hard-on. just deciding, do I take my cloths off and leave my robe on or just my shorts

That would be nice...except im sitting in my den, leaning back massaging my full smooth balls and playing with my (also) smooth tight ass

Well i creep into youe den dressed as a robber and force you at gun point to bent over your desk. I lean down and slide my tongue into your asshole while the gun is pressed against your head.

I quickly rip out the cord from the lamp and tie your hands up behind your back and put the gun away as i slide my tongue deeper into your ass as i reach round and grope your balls.

I quickly rip out the cord from the lamp and tie your hands up behind your back and put the gun away as i slide my tongue deeper into your ass as i reach round and grope your balls.

My cock is hard...I want to resist this invasion...i try too squeeze my ass tight...that tongue...and the feeling of submission, the letting go to the pleasure

[QUOTE=Apollo6470;38875619]*i softly grab your balls and rub them while I lick the tip of your shaft hoping for pre-cum*[/QUOTE]

I luv my cock slit tongue fucked

I stand up and drop my pants as i push my cock into your lubed up asshole i pull the gun out and slip the barrel into your mouth making you suck it.

I stand up and drop my pants as i push my cock into your lubed up asshole i pull the gun out and slip the barrel into your mouth making you suck it.

i just breath in and feel that cock stretch me...fill me up... the metallic taste of the gun just adds too the out of body pleasure

I pump deeper filling you up with my 10 inch cock as i make you deep throat the barrel of the gun forcing you onto my cock more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back