How to start a story series?

jakladd

Ménage à......femme
Looking to start a series of related stories with different titles all under the same master heading.....

Looking to start a series of related stories with different titles all under the same master heading.....

I think...

Story Series Title: The first story. Chapter 01
Story Series Title: The second story. Chapter 02

Note: You need to use the "01" format if you might have more than nine chapters or the order will not be correct.

I would shorten the Chapter to Ch. as the title space is limited.

But the good witch got it right.

Oh and you need to use the Ch. 01, etc. for the stories to be in the proper order, otherwise you have to alphabetize the subtitles so they fall in the order you want them.

I think...

Story Series Title: The first story. Chapter 01
Story Series Title: The second story. Chapter 02

Note: You need to use the "01" format if you might have more than nine chapters or the order will not be correct.

Close, but to get the stories listed in together and in order the first part of the title up to the numeral has to be exactly the same. Remember that there is a limit on the number of characters allowed for a title.

So. If I assume the series title (must be short to let the whole title fit) is LoveRat then:

LoveRat Ch.01 They meet
LoveRat Ch.02 Meet again
LoveRat Ch.03 First date

IF the Ch. numeral comes after the episode description the series will be shown alphabetically like this:

LoveRat First date Ch.03
LoveRat Meet again Ch.02
LoveRat They meet Ch.01

Back