For Anyone In The UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Tries to sneak in but a bout of sneezing ruins that.*

Hey everyone. I hope all are well on this cold-ass (pun intended) Sunday morning.

Here's a riddle for everyone...

I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?

Answers on a postcard. I'll be back later with the answer.

Last edited:
Good afternoon perverts!

I'm not ill (yet) Mac :)

Hope your Sunday is going well, I'm about to head out to pick up my car that is still at my friend's house from last night. The sun is shining, a mild breeze blowing so what better day for getting a few loads of washing done! Yes, I know - damn sexy that is :cool:

Good afternoon perverts!

I'm not ill (yet) Mac :)

Hope your Sunday is going well, I'm about to head out to pick up my car that is still at my friend's house from last night. The sun is shining, a mild breeze blowing so what better day for getting a few loads of washing done! Yes, I know - damn sexy that is :cool:

Awww, you didn't tell me that you were doing some washing today. I won't be able to put your underwear back that I snuck out last time.

*sigh* :D

Afternoon All

Hope everyone is well. Work today

All dressed up as well. Suited and booted!

*Tries to sneak in but a bout of sneezing ruins that.*

Hey everyone. I hope all are well on this cold-ass (pun intended) Sunday morning.

Here's a riddle for everyone...

I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?

Answers on a postcard. I'll be back later with the answer.

Is it a penis?

Of course, lol :rolleyes:

Does anyone even eat bubblegum anymore? It's all chewing gum nowadays? I don't remember the last time I saw someone blowing gum. I'm sure hubbabubba must still be around??

It still is, yes.

You're right though, I haven't seen anyone blow a bubble for years. Ahh, I'm feeling all nostalgic now.

I was just looking whether Hubba Bubba was still going and found myself on an old fashioned sweet website.

It brings back some memories, that's for sure! Cola cubes, I haven't seen them for aaaages!

I was just looking whether Hubba Bubba was still going and found myself on an old fashioned sweet website.

It brings back some memories, that's for sure! Cola cubes, I haven't seen them for aaaages!

Used to love Bazooka Joe bubble gum as a kid, haven't seen it in years :eek:

Used to love Bazooka Joe bubble gum as a kid, haven't seen it in years :eek:

I think that was way before my time - I've never heard of it! Mind you, it can't be worse than HB! It lost all its flavour after a minute.

A very early good morning to everyone. I hope all is well and Monday gets off to an absolutely brilliant start for you.

:)

I think that was way before my time - I've never heard of it! Mind you, it can't be worse than HB! It lost all its flavour after a minute.

A very early good morning to everyone. I hope all is well and Monday gets off to an absolutely brilliant start for you.

:)

Wow Wonky, early posting, hope you catch up on sleep later.

Happy Monday all, when does it start to get light before I leave the house??

Wow Wonky, early posting, hope you catch up on sleep later.

Happy Monday all, when does it start to get light before I leave the house??

i.jpg

Morning Wonky, Lucy, and everyone else :)

Light mornings are getting there, slowly, I'm sure they are...

Well, my plans will be nicely scuppered today as He is still unwell and so is off work :rolleyes: Good news is that the kids seem (mostly) ok, apart from a slight runny nose so off to school they go :D

Morning all, hope you all had a good weekend.

Morning phil :)

Mine was not too shabby, considering! Sleep has gone all to fuck again though, grrr. The downside of a social life is that the rest/sleep routine immediately goes out of the window.

How about yours?

Morning phil :)

Mine was not too shabby, considering! Sleep has gone all to fuck again though, grrr. The downside of a social life is that the rest/sleep routine immediately goes out of the window.

How about yours?

Not bad at all, nothing special apart from a meal out on Saturday, but I was driving so no alcohol for me, then when we got home had a text from my youngest asking for a lift home so didn't drink then another text saying she was staying out so no lift needed, so stayed sober for nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back