Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
*giggle* just thinking about that makes me dizzy:kiss:

your only saying that cause you want me in your lap;)

You say that like it is a bad thing Bound......you know you can pretty much have your pick of Daddies here;)

talking on the phone....waving HI to all the Daddies and Baby Girls!*:kiss:

A late night early morning wave back......hope everyone had a good night!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:for all the baby girls and a handshake to all the other Daddies!!!

You say that like it is a bad thing Bound......you know you can pretty much have your pick of Daddies here;)

A late night early morning wave back......hope everyone had a good night!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:for all the baby girls and a handshake to all the other Daddies!!!

You were up awful late Daddy, is everything ok???:kiss:

Good Morning to all my Sisters and our Daddies! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning to all the girls and all the Daddies. I hope ya a wonderful one for all of you!! xx

Bumping into me, I was wondering what that was that was rubbing against my ahhhhhhhh, oh well I think you get the idea.

I'm good and how are you Little girl?

Oh sorry. We just met ... I don't rub on someone I've just met.

I'm a good girl. ;)

Doing well ... And yourself?

Oh sorry. We just met ... I don't rub on someone I've just met.

I'm a good girl. ;)

Doing well ... And yourself?

Well yes I suppose you're right, but there are those moment of serendipity for even a "good girl" that can't be ignored.

Oh my god, I am just think of a little girl, the one I crave, and wondering how her day is going.

You were up awful late Daddy, is everything ok???:kiss:

Good Morning to all my Sisters and our Daddies! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

more fondles and gropes than tosses please:devil:
(and it's my birthday, so I need birthday spanks)

Everything was fine.....just a late night peaches:kiss:back to a sweet baby girl:)

:caning::caning::caning:for the Birthday girl......musn't deny the young thing her birthday wish after all

Hello to all the other sweet baby girls and my fellow Daddies!! Just popping in before running out to take care of more chores :eek:

Well c'mere and get paid off, sugar!:devil:

*Presents self*

Oh ... how I've been waiting for this ... :D

Hello to all the other sweet baby girls and my fellow Daddies!! Just popping in before running out to take care of more chores :eek:

Darn .... I was hoping to catch you for a {Hug}. ;)

And a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY *Hug* and :kiss: and :rose: and :caning: for Birthday Girl Bound .... May all your wishes come true ... :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back