A Rebirth

I hope everyone had a great Sunday. Here is my contribution for today. I have another holiday costume but the camera died on me. Maybe I will dress up in that later this week? I hope this spreads a little cheer ;)

These photos spread a little more than cheer :devil:

I love the hose and your expressions. great photos!

I hope everyone had a great Sunday. Here is my contribution for today. I have another holiday costume but the camera died on me. Maybe I will dress up in that later this week? I hope this spreads a little cheer ;)

So cute!

Good morning Sexy.

I love your Santa outfit pics. Maybe for my first time ever I prefer the lips pics more than the ass pic. Nothing wrong with that ass, just your smile is so amazing.

Oh, today is Holiday Lipstick day. Looking forward to more great pics of that smile.
kissing-lips.gif

Good morning Sexy.

I love your Santa outfit pics. Maybe for my first time ever I prefer the lips pics more than the ass pic. Nothing wrong with that ass, just your smile is so amazing.

Oh, today is Holiday Lipstick day. Looking forward to more great pics of that smile.
kissing-lips.gif

Thank you so much, Mr. Inspirinious :kiss: I'm really glad you enjoyed them. I'm looking forward to taking tonight's pictures ;)

I'll share faelyn's as soon as I can. Work is crazy this week.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Forget Santa; I want this elf!!!

Happy naughty Monday sweet and sexy and loved the fun latest Christmas pics.....YUMMMMMMMYYYYY.
Psst don't work to hard ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Happy naughty Monday sweet and sexy and loved the fun latest Christmas pics.....YUMMMMMMMYYYYY.
Psst don't work to hard ;)
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

I'm trying not too hehe
Thanks for the support Sexy Emmy :kiss:
I love all your holiday pics. Who am I kidding, I love all your pics ;)

Today's Post for the Holiday Thead....

Hope you like today's picture. Anyone care for a taste? ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm hoping to get some Masturbation pics in after the kids go to bed :kiss:

Oh lots of glitter. Love that tongue picture. I can just imagine the places that has been. ;)

Back