My Wish For Today

I wish I was spreading for Tio...I mean, I wish I was spreading golden magic dust for Tio...whew, good thing I caught that mistake before I posted this!

Hi, Maj:heart: (guess what? Babs gave me those killer red shoes!)
Hi, Babs:heart:

Hi, Angel. :heart:

You're such a lucky girl!

I wish certain people on this site would stop being so pissy and negative. I'm a pretty positive person, but sometimes they start to get under your skin.

I wish I didn't feel so beat up by this. It's not my fault, and yet, I don't feel up for the struggle to fix it.

I wish everybody owned a cat just like mine! :)

She's really a beauty - black with a white spot in the middle of her face from her
forhead down to her nose - white throat and chest and white socks. Black back and
a long beautiful black tail.

She has the most amazing yellow/greenish eyes you ever saw.
When she look at me I get carried away.

She is fun and playful and makes loops in the air every day.

Right now she's a sleep in her favorite chair in the corner of my living room.

There is nothing more peaceful in the entire world to look at!

I love her. :heart:

I wish I were 65 today and didn't have to put up with all of this bullshit.

I'd even wish that I were 64, or 63, and would wait it out, instead of being this far away from it that I can't wait it out.

I wish I were 65 today and didn't have to put up with all of this bullshit.

I'd even wish that I were 64, or 63, and would wait it out, instead of being this far away from it that I can't wait it out.

I hate to told you but it will be closer to 66 by the time you get there. :eek:

I hate to told you but it will be closer to 66 by the time you get there. :eek:

Fuck you, TX! That's all I have to tell you, Fuck You!:D

Oh, wait...I don't work with those truck drivers any more.

Screw You! :devil:

That's not much better.:(

Please, Mr. President...don't do this crap to us Baby Boomers. I paid my fair share--more than my grandmother paid, and lived to be 102 without paying a dime into the system.

Damn, Tx! I had always planned on getting out at 62. I'm just a "few" years short of my plan.

Fuck you, TX! That's all I have to tell you, Fuck You!:D

Oh, wait...I don't work with those truck drivers any more.

Screw You! :devil:

That's not much better.:(

Please, Mr. President...don't do this crap to us Baby Boomers. I paid my fair share--more than my grandmother paid, and lived to be 102 without paying a dime into the system.

Damn, Tx! I had always planned on getting out at 62. I'm just a "few" years short of my plan.

The rising age has been planned since before Obama came in. Too bad you're not one of those bankers and investors who got rich in the bail out from the mess they created; they don't have to worry about Social Security.

The rising age has been planned since before Obama came in. Too bad you're not one of those bankers and investors who got rich in the bail out from the mess they created; they don't have to worry about Social Security.

I think I'm technically scheduled for 66 and 6 months. Wait until they find out what it's like working side by side to old people.:rolleyes:

Back