Watching Wife With Other Men

erotiquill

Virgin
Interested in exchanging emails with men who desire to watch their wife have sex with other men, particularly white wives with black men. Also men who do watch their wives with other men.

Interested in exchanging emails with men who desire to watch their wife have sex with other men, particularly white wives with black men. Also men who do watch their wives with other men.

dude, do you want a free copy of one of my books?

Welcome to Lit. :) The Personals is where you can seek email exchanges with other men. Good luck in your search!

Last edited by a moderator:
very interested

Nothing turns me on more,I would love to talk to someone who has done this and get some advice

He loves watching me with other men and I love putting on a good show for him. The hunt or flirting before the sex is just as good as the sex. For me picking a stranger or friend and seeing if they will fuck me is fun. I usually get the cock I want.

He loves watching me with other men and I love putting on a good show for him. The hunt or flirting before the sex is just as good as the sex. For me picking a stranger or friend and seeing if they will fuck me is fun. I usually get the cock I want.

So sexy

"Mike" is a woman? :confused:

Hi

I'd love to chat about my wife with other men. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you my kik

looking back through "mike's" posts I think it's a shared account, or a total liar that doesn't know that you can see previous posts haha

Well, I don't trust "shared accounts", especially when IT was always "a he" and suddenly is "always a she". Lit doesn't charge for accounts!

Another notorious one is Followmenow (I think the name is). It was always a HE and he was a college professor and now "she" has taken over his account. "She" still writes like a man. *shrugs*

Back