Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tallulah82

Well, I thought it was time I got a place of my own! After all, being a big gobshite, I should really have a dedicated thread where I can ramble on and on to my stone heart's content. :rolleyes:

Everyone is welcome, new friends and old. If you know me, then you might suspect how I can banter. If you don’t know me yet… I hold no responsibility for what might be said or done to you in this unsafe space.

So, here I go.

Close your eyes, and press the button, Tal. I'm sure Brainy will be along in a moment... :D

Well, I thought it was time I got a place of my own! After all, being a big gobshite, I should really have a dedicated thread where I can ramble on and on to my stone heart's content. :rolleyes:

Everyone is welcome, new friends and old. If you know me, then you might suspect how I can banter. If you don’t know me yet… I hold no responsibility for what might be said or done to you in this unsafe space.

So, here I go.

Close your eyes, and press the button, Tal. I'm sure Brainy will be along in a moment... :D

How did you know?! It's not like you asked me to be here or anything. :p

Yaaaaaaay!!! New thread!! You know how I like new threads. It's all so clean and tidy before you do your gobshite act and crayon over it all.

Fuck yeah. :p

How did you know?! It's not like you asked me to be here or anything. :p

Yaaaaaaay!!! New thread!! You know how I like new threads. It's all so clean and tidy before you do your gobshite act and crayon over it all.

Fuck yeah. :p

Phew!!! I was feeling all lonesome then. I don't pay you £100 per week for sloppy time keeping. :mad:

Are there jelly beans in here, Tal? Or something left over for breakfast, I'm getting hungry. :rose:

Thought I'd better say hello as well...before the hoards of your adoring fans block my path in to you :)

Er... have you got dementia? I pay you £100 a week just so you tell me the odd nice thing and say how pretty I look in pink.

Jelly beans!!! Nom.

Oh. Starting with the age jabs already, huh? I would take you seriously, but the pink frills make it impossible. Such a purty gurly. :kiss:

Oh. Starting with the age jabs already, huh? I would take you seriously, but the pink frills make it impossible. Such a purty gurly. :kiss:

Just don't ask me to put those contraptions on NY eyelashes. They look like they were designed to cut balls off

I actually love leftovers for breakfast. Easy to fix. :D
But, I don't know if I've ever had chicken curry before noon.

Oh you haven't lived. ;)

Hello to lakesailer and know-how

Hey :D

I should have put up a warning that Brainy might sometimes charge entry at the door. He needs the income and I need to keep him busy with something. :rolleyes:

Yeah. I make the rules... Right.

• No trainers (or sneakers for our American friends).
  • No morals.
  • And no sense of decency.

Oh and a one-off payment of $50 to me. (I accept Gold or Silver too)

I actually love leftovers for breakfast. Easy to fix. :D
But, I don't know if I've ever had chicken curry before noon.

God no, lol. Leftovers are fine, but not for breakfast. I prefer the souls of my enemies for breakfast. :cool:

I haven't, but my son has...he'll eat anything ...anytime.

I like the sound of your son... Oh wait. You meant food. Never mind. Carry on!

Just don't ask me to put those contraptions on NY eyelashes. They look like they were designed to cut balls off

Oh you haven't lived. ;)

Hello to lakesailer and know-how

You struggle to keep your eyes open as it is, I'm not going to weight them down with anything else! FFS, you'd never wake again :eek:

Yeah. I make the rules... Right.

• No trainers (or sneakers for our American friends).
  • No morals.
  • And no sense of decency.

Oh and a one-off payment of $50 to me. (I accept Gold or Silver too)

No shoes
No shirt
No problem

I'm saving money for our road trip!

:D

Oh, I have a special rule for the wimmins. They get in free as long as they flash Brainy. :eek:

Damn, I am REALLY good at this pimping thing. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back