Tal's Thread. Fuck yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm. I don't know what kind of karaoke parties you've been to, but I've never experienced one that turns into a gang bang :confused: Clearly, I leave too early?

2JvHaP6.png

Uhm. I don't know what kind of karaoke parties you've been to, but I've never experienced one that turns into a gang bang :confused: Clearly, I leave too early?

They're fairly common practice... I get kicked out before they start though. People have this ridiculous idea that I'm a pervert. :eek:

Good night rock stars, I'll see you in my tomorrow, sing for me :heart: and I'll sing for you :rose:
Goodnight! :) Sleep well.

Hmm, yeah. I don't know why. I mean, yeah it's natural that a group of people gathered together for singing should just start stripping and getting funky with their junky. :rolleyes:

Funky with their junky?! Haha!!

What can I say, singing some Right Said Fred makes me horny.

Afternoon all, I always sing a bit of Smiths at the Karaoke.

Clears the bar in seconds, so I can get the drinks quicker

Goodnight! :) Sleep well.

Funky with their junky?! Haha!!

What can I say, singing some Right Said Fred makes me horny.

Shudda known. :rolleyes: Though let's be honest, almost everything makes you horny. Talking to you is like the biggest minefield of cum-bombs ever. :eek:

Afternoon Arabian :) That's a good plan you have!

Shudda known. :rolleyes: Though let's be honest, almost everything makes you horny. Talking to you is like the biggest minefield of cum-bombs ever. :eek:

Whaaaaat? I resemble that remark. :cool:

You haven't made me horny in months! So you know, that proves I'm a good, wholesome lad

Ha! The Smiths? Oh, I'd like to hear that :D

Well, yes, Mr hop-along does need a clearer run to and from the bar. How is the foot? :p

Ok, I have to move and go shopping. We had no bread in the house this morning for breakfast, and so we ended up eating Pannatone instead of toast :rolleyes:

Catch you all later :kiss:

Happy Sunday!

So, half-way through January and I think that my biggest achievement so far is that I have finished a box of Bran Flakes. I know that this may not sound terribly exciting, but I don't know how many boxes I've bought in the past with the intention of eating a healthier breakfast each day, only for them to be thrown out, half eaten and stale a few months later.

Next target: lunches. I have no problems with dinners, but lunches are a killer, they're my biggest trip-ups. Time to cut out evil bread!

Happy Sunday!

So, half-way through January and I think that my biggest achievement so far is that I have finished a box of Bran Flakes. I know that this may not sound terribly exciting, but I don't know how many boxes I've bought in the past with the intention of eating a healthier breakfast each day, only for them to be thrown out, half eaten and stale a few months later.

Next target: lunches. I have no problems with dinners, but lunches are a killer, they're my biggest trip-ups. Time to cut out evil bread!

Awesome! Bran Flakes! A whole box! You're crazy woman!

(seriously, good job! change is hard).

So, I'm not perfect at this at all :)o far from it), but one thing that helps me at lunch? Try making extra dinner portions and having them for lunch. If you're eating healthy at dinner, then a lunch portion of the same stuff should be OK.

Awesome! Bran Flakes! A whole box! You're crazy woman!

(seriously, good job! change is hard).

So, I'm not perfect at this at all :)o far from it), but one thing that helps me at lunch? Try making extra dinner portions and having them for lunch. If you're eating healthy at dinner, then a lunch portion of the same stuff should be OK.

I know! I do so like my rice krispies, and cornflakes, but they're not actually healthy. One step at a time :D

Oh, see, the problem with my family is this: THEY EAT IT ALL!!! Seriously! If I make extra - either my husband swipes it for his lunch, or my daughter or her boyfriend use it as a midnight snack etc. The only meal I can make and be confident that it's still there the next day is beef stew, or vegetable soup. :D

It's mostly when I'm out, if I'm super busy then it's shop-made sandwiches on the move. Or if I'm meeting a friend for lunch, which uhm, happens, uhm, occasionally... (I'll wait for Brainy to comment on that :eek:).

Ok, I have to move and go shopping. We had no bread in the house this morning for breakfast, and so we ended up eating Pannatone instead of toast :rolleyes:
For a while, I misread that as saying that you ate Pantone colours instead of bread. I was nodding along thinking, yes, they're low in calories and some of them are quite appealing. :D

I know! I do so like my rice krispies, and cornflakes, but they're not actually healthy. One step at a time :D

Oh, see, the problem with my family is this: THEY EAT IT ALL!!! Seriously! If I make extra - either my husband swipes it for his lunch, or my daughter or her boyfriend use it as a midnight snack etc. The only meal I can make and be confident that it's still there the next day is beef stew, or vegetable soup. :D

It's mostly when I'm out, if I'm super busy then it's shop-made sandwiches on the move. Or if I'm meeting a friend for lunch, which uhm, happens, uhm, occasionally... (I'll wait for Brainy to comment on that :eek:).

LMAO....Brainy has an opinion on everything! :D

Yeah, I know...my 17 yo eats EVERYTHING....:D

Good morning...erm...afternoon? to you my friend!!!!

Catch you all later :kiss:

For a while, I misread that as saying that you ate Pantone colours instead of bread. I was nodding along thinking, yes, they're low in calories and some of them are quite appealing. :D

This makes me feel much better. I saw that post and had to google Pannatone...:eek:

I had no idea what it was....:eek: I thought, "OH, God, I'm gonna be so lost in September..."

But hey, if the Brits don't even know...:p :p :p

This makes me feel much better. I saw that post and had to google Pannatone...:eek:

I had no idea what it was....:eek: I thought, "OH, God, I'm gonna be so lost in September..."

But hey, if the Brits don't even know...:p :p :p
Hey... you're silly! I didn't say that I didn't know what Panettone is (note correct spelling!): just that I misread it. :p

LMAO....Brainy has an opinion on everything! :D

Yeah, I know...my 17 yo eats EVERYTHING....:D

Good morning...erm...afternoon? to you my friend!!!!

:D He does, esp on my social life!

But hey, if the Brits don't even know...:p

Hey... you're silly! I didn't say that I didn't know what Panettone is (note correct spelling!): just that I misread it. :p

THE SHAME!!! I should be flogged for misspelling *sobs*

I'm sorry. I apologise to all Italians! I feel so ignorant. :(

Yeah, it's becoming a big thing here at Christmas. Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty more things that will trip you up before next Christmas :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back