Tal's Thread. Fuck you Two.

Hmm? So it's naughtily playful and lively is it? ;):devil:

More like overtired and joker-like smiling, knowing it's another long night ahead :eek:

But I can put on the naughty maid outfit and wink as I bend over, if you want playful and lively? ;)

More like overtired and joker-like smiling, knowing it's another long night ahead :eek:

But I can put on the naughty maid outfit and wink as I bend over, if you want playful and lively? ;)

So a slap on the ass and some playful groping would be in order to cheer you up and make you forget your worries of the day...and how tired you were???;):D

It's Saturday! I missed half of the day! I've just had twelve hours or solid sleep!

Twelve hours. I'm usually lucking I'd I get four!

I may be the first person in history but... I wish I had narcolepsy. :D

Nice try Tal, getting rid of your motley crew isn't that easy, see, it only took me a week to find you this time... 😊

I see Wonky has made it ‘homely’ already, have you booked the cleaners??

Nice try Tal, getting rid of your motley crew isn't that easy, see, it only took me a week to find you this time... 😊

I see Wonky has made it ‘homely’ already, have you booked the cleaners??

Good Morning Lucy!

No cleaners are required. I'll have you know I seen ages doing this place up. Well, when I say ages, I mean fifteen seconds. Need to go see someone about that premature...er...decorating. Yeeees!

Well I've just fallen back into bed after a sleepless (well, I had 50 minutes) night and I plan to be snowing very soon!

Hey, PLP, how are you doing? I'm typing super slow today cos just test-running a new laptop and the keyboard is slightly different. I feel rather incompetent atm! :eek:

Hey, I've got the too many margaritas blues.
I hate that new keyboard feeling. It's close just not quite close enough.

Hey, I've got the too many margaritas blues.
I hate that new keyboard feeling. It's close just not quite close enough.

Uh oh! Them damned margarita blues! It sounds like your weekend was marga-licious :D

Yeah, I'll get used to it soon enough - I have to, I seem to spend my life typing :rolleyes:

Morning Tal and PLP. So it's a new laptop and to many Margaritas day after morning is it?

Morning....in other words....MONDAY!! 😣😣

lol...I completely lost track of my days over the weekend and wasn't doing anything today so I only just realized it was Monday.

Of course having one of my sisters calling me and reminding me it was my birthdays is how I figured all of that out. I was kind of embarrassed asking her what on earth she was talking about. :eek:

lol...I completely lost track of my days over the weekend and wasn't doing anything today so I only just realized it was Monday.

Of course having one of my sisters calling me and reminding me it was my birthdays is how I figured all of that out. I was kind of embarrassed asking her what on earth she was talking about. :eek:

Is it your birthday???
Happy birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday

You know I have one every year. Trouble with mine is it's too near Father's Day so my kids combine the two and give me nothing for either of them. :(

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Hey! Good to see you back :kiss:

Morning Tal and PLP. So it's a new laptop and to many Margaritas day after morning is it?

Hey you gorgeous hunk of maturity :D Happy birthday, darlin' :kiss:

Happy Birthday

You know I have one every year. Trouble with mine is it's too near Father's Day so my kids combine the two and give me nothing for either of them. :(

Awwww. They love you really. No, I'm sure they do... :p

This is my first time here. Be nice to me. I like cat videos on youtube and fruit beer.

This is my first time here. Be nice to me. I like cat videos on youtube and fruit beer.

Welcome, dear Owner of The Voice *curtsies*

Hope life is treating you well, despite your pitiful penchant of cat vids. :p I'll accept the fruit beer, if there's more beer than fruit in it.

Welcome, dear Owner of The Voice *curtsies*

Hope life is treating you well, despite your pitiful penchant of cat vids. :p I'll accept the fruit beer, if there's more beer than fruit in it.

That's an interesting title. I might actually use is in my profile :D

The Owner of the Voice has just posted a new clip in the audio thread ;)

That's an interesting title. I might actually use is in my profile :D

The Owner of the Voice has just posted a new clip in the audio thread ;)

I hate that you know how gooey your voice makes me. I should really act cooler about it...

Yeah? I might take a listen sometime, maybe next week, when I'm bored, you know...

Sorry, erm, postman at the door, gotta go answer it. Be right back. :p

Back