Way to block user or delete feedback?

I have somehow become the target of a douche-y reader. Is there some way to simply delete his comments from the bottom of my stories and/or perhaps block him from posting?

I have somehow become the target of a douche-y reader. Is there some way to simply delete his comments from the bottom of my stories and/or perhaps block him from posting?

You can't block him, but you can delete his comments -- in fact, it's your responsibility to moderate the comments on your story.

Go to your use control panel, and click on the comments icon to the right of the story title. The icon looks like to overlapping dialogue bubbles from the comics. To the right of each comment there is a garbage can icon. Click it to remove the comment.

It would seem around here that if some Delta-minus ain't hatin', your stories ain't bein' read.

Welcome to the world of electronic demonocracy...

thanks for the info...

I'm new at this and actually not very well versed in social media, bulletin boards, etc.

The info I get here is very much appreciated.

I'm new at this and actually not very well versed in social media, bulletin boards, etc.

The info I get here is very much appreciated.

I went through much of your library to look at the comments. I'm not sure what you're complaining about. Your most recent story has a negative comment, but there's nothing particularly icky about the comment. You have to be ready to deal with similar comments without getting upset. They're normal.

I actually went through and weeded out this characters crap. I don't mind a legitimate critique. I'm new here and value that.

Abuse though, I require a deposit in advance and a credit card on file for.

Back