What Are You Listening To Now? 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kick start my Heart covered emotion Device....

I'm pretty sure you meant Motion Device. Was watching the cover of that song the other day. I love the cover of Dio's song Heaven and Hell the best. Such an amazing Canadian band:)
👠👠👠Kant

Drive - joe Bonamassa on iheartradio I'll wager on Stevie Ray Vaughan or Joe Walsh next.

I love Opeth:) their cover to Alice in Chain's song "Would?" Is pretty cool too.

As for what I'm listening to now? Hmmm.... Obituary's album The End Complete👠👠👠Kant
I just got their new album Sorceress, so I thought I'd go back and listen to all 13 albums chronologically... I can't think of a better way to spend a lazy day at home :D

I just got their new album Sorceress, so I thought I'd go back and listen to all 13 albums chronologically... I can't think of a better way to spend a lazy day at home :D

This is true. I started out listening to them back in the mid 90's with Orchid and Morningrise. My arms your hearse was pretty good,too:)👠👠👠Kant

I love Sabaton, the louder the better. When I'm not listening to Taylor Swift .... They have so many good tracks.... you got me started on another round of listening :D

Sabaton - cover of Twisted Sister's The Beast -

Sabaton - The Lion from the North - the 30 years war

Sabaton - Ghost Division

Sabaton - 40 to 1

Sabaton - Unbreakable

Primo Victoria

I'm just happy to see I'm not the only one that loves Swedish death metal👠👠👠Kant
Cemetary, Hypocrisy, Grave, At The Gates, Entombed, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back