Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Nell ))) :kiss::rose::)

:heart:

I see you met Horseylover from England :) Pity she did not stay. She will probably pop in again soon :)

((( Breezey ))) :kiss::rose::)

Just the hosts and lurkers at the moment :D A quiet Friday it seems ;)

Well hello ((( Anaconda ))) :kiss::) Good to see you again ;)

How is life down under? :)

Hello!
Life is awesome right now, but not the answer you would have got two days ago. Work was crazy busy the past 4 weeks, and just got everything signed off and finished on Thursday. So now.... relax! :) Waves thankfully have been terrible while I've been busy but should be picking up this afternoon with a frexh xwell so I can't wait to get back in the water.

How are things with you gorgeous? How is the family all keeping? :)
:rose::kiss:

Hello!
Life is awesome right now, but not the answer you would have got two days ago. Work was crazy busy the past 4 weeks, and just got everything signed off and finished on Thursday. So now.... relax! :) Waves thankfully have been terrible while I've been busy but should be picking up this afternoon with a frexh xwell so I can't wait to get back in the water.

How are things with you gorgeous? How is the family all keeping? :)
:rose::kiss:

The family are doing great thank you apart from some rest needed by my hubby. He kind of got "over worked" on his project and he is resting. Spring is on it's way so I've just been going through our own garden project to keep him occupied for a while. He'll be fine :) :kiss:

The family are doing great thank you apart from some rest needed by my hubby. He kind of got "over worked" on his project and he is resting. Spring is on it's way so I've just been going through our own garden project to keep him occupied for a while. He'll be fine :) :kiss:

Tell him I know EXACTLY how he feels! :eek: It's St Paddy's day here and I should be out, but I'm declining invites to spend an evening with the tv, a bottle or two of wine, some cheese and crackers and a lot of rugby! :D

Good Evening loungers, just checking in.
luurking in the corner, near the bar. :rose:

((( Nell ))) :kiss::rose::)

I see you met Horseylover from England :) Pity she did not stay. She will probably pop in again soon :)

Hi
(((BreeZe))) (((Sienna)))(((Anaconda))) good to meet you (((DRAM))):kiss:(((KEZZER))):kiss:

((( Dram ))) :kiss::)

((( KEZZER ))) :kiss::)

Meet Anaconda :) A regular threadster from a while back :)

hi Anaconda nice to meet you;) I'm Nell by the way, your avatar cause me a steerand i need to mmm sample you:kiss:

((( VIPER ))) :kiss::)

Welcome back :)

TheBiker.jpg

Part One
Part Two
Part Three

Sienna's Music Lounge Dedicated to music only.

Thank you :)
:kiss::rose:

Last edited:
That feels so good, I move in and lay kisses on your neck, and ear, you moan a little as I slip my hands round and cup your firm buttocks in my hands, gently rubbing and kneading them, pulling you closer, you smell beautiful...

That feels so good, I move in and lay kisses on your neck, and ear, you moan a little as I slip my hands round and cup your firm buttocks in my hands, gently rubbing and kneading them, pulling you closer, you smell beautiful...

mmmmm just for you, i whisper;) my hands feels your back, and your ass, i squeeze them, pull you closer, our bosies making one;)
http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7L7IW_MHD-pLJZw0KeWivB6MeceOkrhaTDX95VHM_T_Lc93VVrw

We kiss deeper, then just nip each others lips,I feel your breasts and nipples pressed against my chest, as you no doubt can feel my now rock hard cock pressed against you.
I need to taste you I say, sitting you on the barstool, and crouching before you. Hitching your skirt up slightly, I notice that your not wearing underwear, and your lovely pussy is already unwrapped, and already glistening with anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back