rape!

"To thine own self be true...."

Personally, I like the rules as stated. This is because they align closely with "my" version of this "fantasy". I'm a bit of a control freak and the fact that she/he must enjoy it gives me that level of control over said villain as I place myself in character. It also distances me even further from the actual reality of the situation (which is what fantasy is all about after all...unrealistic...not realized...not actually happening, etc.,etc...).

Now those who would write it in spite of the stated rules and enjoy the total domination factor sans character enjoyment...well, that's their preference. I don't judge, it is "their" fantasy. So I say live and let live...
 
Now those who would write it in spite of the stated rules and enjoy the total domination factor sans character enjoyment...well, that's their preference. I don't judge, it is "their" fantasy. So I say live and let live...

Well sure, as long as they don't expect someone else to be obligated to publish it at that "someone else's" expense and effort.
 
I write the occasional consensual non-consent story. And while the plural of anecdote isn't data a survey of my friends finds rape fantasies are really common amongst the female set, whereas men aren't necessarily as into it (or at least as willing to admit that they are). This makes sense since I'm pretty sure my fantasies are me eroticizing a fear that society has been pushing on me since I was in 6th grade (how to walk, talk, dress and act so you don't get raped is constantly thrown at girls and women - don't get me started on we don't bother talking to our young men on how to not rape).

But because I think of this as being a female fantasy - picturing herself as the "victim" - it doesn't surprise me that the stories are going to involve the women actually enjoying it.

In a week and a half or so I'm actually going to a class about consensual non-consent scenes so this thread is pretty timely. :) I'll try to report back what I learn from it.

Edited because I started a sentence and didn't finish it in the middle of the original post. I'm sure that made sense to me at the time...
 
Last edited:
"consensual nonconsent." Now that's a fun contradiction in terms.
 
It means that she (both my stories are het with a female "victim") negotiated ahead of time for what happens to her. In one of the stories the negotiation happens "on camera" in the other it's implied to have happened before the story happens.

As someone who likes to actually be overpowered as opposed to just thinking about it, that's how I like it happen. Someone I trust forcing me to do things while calling me names and pointing out how turned on I am (my actual rapeplay scenes would totally work on literotica :) ) is lovely. A stranger grabbing me would not be.
 
Back
Top