Men, do you prefer erotic minds in women, or perfect bodies?

First off, I want to say that all of sex is created in the mind. I know women with great bodies who have no sexual urges or desires to speak of. And I know some women with great bodies who just lay there, and expect the man to do everything...EVERYTHING.

I would have to agree with this. You may find the hottest woman/man but if they have no erotic bone in their body then you'll never be completely satisfied. Same goes for the other way around; you could find the most imaginative/erotic woman/man but if you don't find them even a bit attractive then you'll most likely never even talk to them to find out.

Now I would personally say it would be easier to put that perfect body aside if you find someone that has the erotic mind you are looking for. I don't think you could truly teach someone to have an erotic mind that you're looking for.

There's my two cents. :)
 
I get what you're saying troll but here's my thing...a woman that's being the "best her that she can be" is putting time and effort into it. You better be doing the same. Because if you don't your perfect chick is going to be fucking the guy she met at the gym who's being the "best him that he can be" ;)
 
I get what you're saying troll but here's my thing...a woman that's being the "best her that she can be" is putting time and effort into it. You better be doing the same. Because if you don't your perfect chick is going to be fucking the guy she met at the gym who's being the "best him that he can be" ;)

Ha, that is correct Vlad!! ;)
 
I get what you're saying troll but here's my thing...a woman that's being the "best her that she can be" is putting time and effort into it. You better be doing the same. Because if you don't your perfect chick is going to be fucking the guy she met at the gym who's being the "best him that he can be" ;)


You really don't get women.
 
You really don't get women.
Maybe...or maybe you just don't "get" people in general. I'll preface this by saying that we're all different in our likes and dislikes but most of the women I know that invest time and effort into their bodies have a preference for men that do so as well. Women that are in shape are generally more confident and know that they can be more selective. I don't know, maybe you have no idea what it means to really work on yourself in such a way and how that might effect your outlook. But I'll tell you, when you are putting in the effort and you are successful at it, coming home to a SO that, not only doesn't make that effort, but also doesn't appreciate what you put into it because they simply assume that it's something you should do just to keep them interested get's really old. And when you're getting noticed by those that obviously appreciate it because they're doing the same...things can happen.
 
Last edited:
Erotic Mind or Perfect Body

Though the idea of one having them both would be wonderous thing I remember as well its not a perfect world. Id prefer the erotic mind for the simple fact the hardest thing to control is the way one thinks. I LOVE A CHALLENGE???
 
Pics or the perfect didn't happen. ;)

As much as I might usually find myself daydreaming about someone with the looks of a 20-something athlete, the reality is that the most beautiful woman in the world is the one who wants you. End. Of. Story.

This. :cool:
 
You're right. I don't think a lot of men are fixated on a perfect body, at least not to the point of rejecting someone just based on it. We get a bad wrap there.
 
You're right. I don't think a lot of men are fixated on a perfect body, at least not to the point of rejecting someone just based on it. We get a bad wrap there.
Agreed. In fact, I dare say that most of the pressure for women to have perfect bodies comes from other women and the fashion industry.
 
I'm fairly convinced that pretty much all women have an erotic mind, it's just a question of how many layers you have to peel through before that sexual side of her is revealed. Too many women are made to feel uncomfortable or wrong for expressing this side of their persona that, regrettably, they keep it hidden from most people until they feel very, very comfortable with them.
 
I'd also like to say that a woman's "erotic mind" can make up for whatever they may be lacking in the physical department more so than the opposite. I've known and have been with some small, close minded women that are total knockouts in the physical department and I just got to the point where I couldn't stand being around them. It's like having a Ferrari with a Honda Civic engine. Right away you are drawn to them but after taking them for a ride you're ready to take them back to the dealership.

It's probably the most important lesson that age has taught me.
 
Back
Top