An Uncharted World (Closed for MelissaG1)

Angel_Lina

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Posts
217
Lt. Joanna "Jo" Owens had been making history as she was on patrol in the Delta sector of the galaxy... not because of what she was doing but because of what she was. The patrol was normal enough by Galactic Star Patrol standards but the history was made because Jo was the first lesbian to be out on patrol. It had felt like it was a long time coming for Jo and it had so happened that during her exams and tests, she was caught having sex with another woman in her quarters during GSP training. Normally, the GSP would have kicked her out of the academy but because the GSP was so shorthanded, they had to let this go with a "Don't ask, don't tell" policy.

The patrol was going very nicely as Jo was piloting her one woman starcraft. Things had seemed to be calm until a very weird anomaly started to show up on her screen.

"Angel 1 to base. I have encountered a strange anomaly in Sector 312 Alpha. I am going to take a closer look." Jo radioed back to her mother ship.

"Roger that, Angel 1. Be careful." The dispatcher reported back.

"Understood." Jo radioed back as she moved closer to the anomaly. The closer she came to the anomaly, the more that her power was starting to drain out of her ship. "Angel 1 to base. Mayday mayday. I am being pulled in. Help... HELP!" She shouted back trying to pull her ship away as much as she could... but it was no use. She was going to be heading in... no matter what. In what had seemed to be a blink of an eye, she was knocked out by a blinding light... passed out cold while heading into the unknown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Jo had awakened, her head was hurting her very much as she tried to open her eyes. She did not know how much time had passed and things were still too bright for her as she spoke softly and in pain. "Oooh... What... happened?" She asked not expecting to get a response but get one she did.

"Good... I am glad to see you awake. I am sorry for the pain but it is procedure to make sure that you would be in good health otherwise." a woman's voice said.

"WH... wh? Where am I?" Jo had asked, feeling very nervous.

"You are in the main infirmary on planet Erys." The voice said.

Jo was finally able to see a little more clearer and look at what seemed to be a doctor dressed in a white lab coat with a blue skintight bodysuit underneath standing inside a bright white room just above Jo. It did have the feel of a futuristic sickbay but the it was very different in many ways. Jo had to admit that she was started to feel more comfortable while looking at the doctor's body but at the same time, more questions seemed to be flowing from her mind. "How did I get here?" She asked.

Another woman came over, a brunette wearing a green body suit this time, smiling at Jo as she responded. "We had seen your ship on our sensors coming out of the wormhole just floating out in space. Her Majesty told us to bring you in, even though it was totally out of protocol. It is so unlike her but I guess that she had sensed something inside of you that makes you different from the others that have passed by our planet."

"Different? What do you mean by different... other than the obvious?" Jo had asked.

"I honestly can't say at this moment. What I can is is that Her Majesty has been acting very strange these past few moons... though she won't explain to us why she had decided to take you into our society." The brunette had said.

"Your... your society? A... are you saying that I am stuck here?" Jo asked in her fears.

"I am afraid so. We can not let you leave the planet. We can't let other prying eyes come onto our planet and try to change our society. I am very sorry." The brunette said.

Jo could not believe what she was hearing. She knew that the GSP would come out to look for her but what she had heard next would make those efforts useless.

"Our planet has a cloaking device that keeps us off of any sensor sweeps that ships passing by might encounter." the brunette had explained.

"Oh... oh... goddess... I... I am... truly... alone on an... alien world." Jo had said sobbing in her tears. During her sobs, she had heard the voice of the doctor in the blue suit speaking to someone through an intercom. But the way the doctor was responding, the person on the other end must have been someone very important.

"Yes, she is here... and doing well... but feeling very distraught considering her situation." The doctor said hearing something else from the important woman over the intercom before responding back. "Your presence will be most gratifying to us. We await your regal arrival."

Jo was still sobbing away in disbelief. In all of her life, she had never intended to be trapped on an alien world... but one thing did seem to be strange. All of the people that she had seen so far were women. Her tears were still flowing as she heard the doors swinging open, revealing what seemed to be the queen... and Jo had thought that this queen was the most beautiful woman that she had seen in her life. Maybe things were not going to be as bad as she had thought.
 
Talyn Senkli, rubbed her hands together nervously. Her emerald orbs sparked with anticipation of meeting the new member to her society. A female from the other side a rare snare indeed, one that she did not mind now, however, embryo fertilization technicians were not so happy with what they snared, but they never would admit that to anyone. It was not as if the Queen would punish them for their mood, it was just they do not like bringing negativity to her for there was enough of that on her plate already.

Talyn tucked a few strands of her blond hair back over her ear before leaving her station and headed for the infirmary. She wanted to meet this unique individual ever since she came through the wormhole. She knew her actions raised some eyebrows among the officers of her high command but they respected her wishes and done as she requested. She had her reason, several of them if wanting to state the facts, but she had to make sure herself before speaking these facts to anyone.

She entered into the infirmary and instantly gasped by what her eyes fell upon. She smiled shyly toward the newcomer. “Greetings, my name is Talyn Senkli, Queen of Erys welcome to our home.” her voice light as a feather and filled with grace. She walked over and gently raised a hand up and wiped away the tears with the back of her fingers. “All will be well. Now things seem bleak to you for this will change. We have so much to offer to you.” She lightly placed her hand upon the newcomers shoulder. “We will not harm you, but you must know that we can’t let you leave either.” She did show a slight pain in her eyes for she knew this statement would hurt her. “I know you have many questions and I shall answer them. First, please let us clean you up and make you more comfortable. When finished I will wait for you in my home.” She nodded to the Tunsia, her security commander. “Please go with Tunsia here and she will take care of you. I shall see you shortly.” She nodded to Tunsia once more before turning and leaving the infirmary.
 
Yes, Jo did have many questions to ask Talyn but for now, she was ready to let protocol and her well being come first. Slowly standing up, she found herself in a tight black suit that seemed to be the uniforms of the infirmary as she followed Tunsia.

She was really hoping to adjust to her new world. but yet, a part of her wanted to go back home. For now, she envisioned Talyn into her eyes and let out a soft smile while looking back at Tunsia. "Please lead the way." She offered as she had no idea where she was going to be going next. She presumed that this would be a place where she could take a good shower but she had no idea how this Erysian society cleansed their bodies at all.
 
Tunsia lead Jo to the Erys gardens, where several pools of different colored water was spread about this garden of flowers and trees. The fragrance was astonishing, almost too much for a off worlder sense of smell. Tunsia gestured to the pools. “These are pools of enlightenment. Each color natures your bodies needs. For an example, the misty gray relaxes your body and mind to a field of dreamscape. The yellow natures your inner peace which brings calm of mind.” she moves up to Jo “Please bath in the waters, don’t fear there is no color here that will harm you. All of them natures you and relaxes you.”

Tunsia gazes upon Jo for a few moments wondering why the Queen was interested in this one. She didn’t appear to have anything that was not already here on the planet. But it wasn’t her call and she was pleased that it wasn’t. She would serve her Queen faithfully and not question her actions anymore than she already has. “Please remove your clothing, the pools with not work unless you are naked.” she politely informed Jo.

From above Talyn watched from the balcony. Her eyes locked upon the body of the newcomer. Her hopes that this one was the one. She felt different with this one than she did with the last one. But only time would tell. She looked upon her with gentle eyes …

“Once you are done I shall take you to Talyn where you will be fed and your questions answered. If you need me I will be over there.” Her hand gestured to a bench just a few feet away. “If I may be so bold. You are very attractive.” she turned and took a her place upon the bench.

“The pull was too much. Slowly the Queen removed her clothing and made her way down to the pools.”
 
Hearing about all of the soothing pools, Jo tried as hard as she could to take a brief smell of the surroundings around her. This felt like paradise to Jo as she never dreamed that this could ever happen to her. Since everyone seemed to be women around her, she started to remove her black suit, revealing very perky breasts and curves that would stimulate any person back on her native Earth.

She already knew that she was someone that anyone could fall in love with just by her looks alone back home as she started to slowly dip her body into the yellow colored pool. Instantly, all of her worries seemed to fade away as she caressed the waters surrounding her entire body. Never before did she ever feel so at peace as she let out a very loud sigh of happiness.

Embracing the waters that surrounded her, she could feel all of her previous injuries from the crash fading away and healing her body. This yellow pool felt like the 'Fountain of Youth' that she heard about in her ancient history of Earth. never before would she ever dream that she would find it as she settled down, letting the waters caress her body.

Another woman that seemed to be a servant to the pools looked back at Tunsia as she walked over to her. She was dressed in a green tunic dress as she held a bowl of water in her hands. "She is one of a kind, isn't she, Ma'am?" Risa asked her superior officer, referring to Jo in the pools as they had no idea that the Queen was making her way down to the pools as they spoke.
 
“Risa, Tunsia,” the queen whispered as she walked past them. A smile upon her face for she knew Risa was quite right, and Tunsia had that look in her eye that hasn’t been there in sometime. It was the same flame that was burning in the queens eye as well. A smile came over the queen as she knew that same flame would be burning in many of Erysians orbs.

She slowly moved up to the pool. “May I join you?” she didn’t wait for an answer it was mostly out of courtesy. She lowered herself into the pool and enjoyed the sensations that began to smooth her mind and muscles. “I’m sorry but I didn’t ask you what your name was.” she blushed slightly, “I was so umm overwhelmed with meeting you I totally forgot.” She smiled as she began to cup the water from the pool and pure it upon her shoulders. “I always love coming out here at sun’s end. It’s so peaceful and relaxing.” She lightly turned her head toward the newcomer. “Tell me about Earth?” she looked into the newcomers eyes..
 
Normally, Jo would have been very overwhelmed with a figure of royalty entering her sweet sanctum but with the soothing water, everything seemed to be relaxed inside of her body as she noticed Talyn entering the pool. Talyn was sure a sight to behold in Jo's eyes as she could not help but to glance at the body of perfect royalty for just the little bit of time that she had before it was all covered in the waters of soothing.

Hearing Talyn's question, she would have sputtered and tried to withhold some things but the water allowed her to be calm and most of all... to be herself. "I am Joanna... Jo to my friends but you can call me anything that you wish, Your Excellency." She admitted as she seemed to be flirting just a bit before she heard about Talyn's next question.

There, she let out a loud sigh as she had to mention about her home. There was one question in her mind as she asked herself, 'How did this Queen know about Earth?' but then she realized that a Queen must have heard about the recovery efforts and might have studied the recording devices inside her mutilated fighter craft. This last thought eased Jo a lot as she started to reminisce about her home.

"Earth was a wonderful planet a long time ago. It was filled with trees, oceans and mountains... not like this from what I have seen so far... but it was a beautiful planet." She admitted before letting out a loud sigh. "That was before the Great Catastrophe of 2157. After the Great Comet came between Earth and the Moon, everything was serene but after that, it was all chaos. It ripped apart our ecosystem and caused great damage. It took us many centuries to rebuild as we now all live in pockets of six large cities that are surrounded by eco bubbles. If it was not for those eco bubbles, my race would not have been able to survive."

She let out another loud sigh as she almost felt like she spoke too much about her home... but she just could not help it as the pools seemed to have another effect on her... to admit everything without having the ability to lie... at least that was what was happening to her body. She had no idea how these pools would affect the natural Erysians but she had a very good feeling that it affected them the same way.
 
Last edited:
“Tis my honor to meet you Jo, but please call me Talyn or as you put it so easily you may call me anything you want.” She smiled at the young lady. She could sense the pure blood cursing through Jo’s body and a hunger came to her. A hunger that she hasn’t felt in along time and has missed it so. She missed the ache, the burning, the shivering form ones touch in sensitive areas. She took a deep breathe and fought for control for she has forgotten the power of the yellow pool.

“I’m sorry about your planet. I wish that there was something I could do for it. But to ponder on this now is carrying more weight than you need too. Make your new home here, for we have so much to offer you.” She moved closer to Jo and slowly began to run her fingers through Jo’s hair, it’s soft, silky strands sliding through the queens fingers.

She smiled as she noticed the pool beginning to effect her. “I wish to say that I am sorry to be so forward, but the pool effects the mind by taking away all the barriers that you mind has and thus removes all stress from you. So things begin to happen that are out of our ability to stop it. She begins to run her fingernails gracefully across Jo’s color bone..

She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe trying to kill the lust and desire that are now flowing through her. “We should get out of the pool. I believe our dinner should be ready.” She whispered but didn’t move away but moved closer.. Lightly kissing her shoulder..
 
Jo felt the sweet touches and caresses of Talyn as she fought with all of her might to not take things too fast. Her body screamed to be touched by Talyn but she had to fight the will of the pool. It took all of her strength and all of her inner being to fight the power of the pool as she felt Talyn kissing her shoulder.

Remembering a tradition on back home on Earth, she found a way to escape the effects of the pool. Lifting herself up, she reached out with her hand to take Talyn's into her own. She didn't care if she was covered or not at the moment... the only thing that she hoped was that Talyn wanted to wait for the perfect time as much as she did.

"May I help you out... Talli?" She asked, still feeling the effects of the pool and finding a pet name for the most royal person of all of Erys. 'Dinner is waiting and I am sure that we both will feel much better after a good meal." She added as she would not admit to anyone that she had not eaten for the past 48 Earth hours... so to say that Jo was famished was an understatement.
 
Talyn whimpered her objections but smiled when she was now able to look at Jo uncovered . She lightly licked her lips as she accepted Jo’s arms to help her out of the pool. The effects wearing off her quickly, her face blushed, “I’m so sorry. I haven’t taken a yellow bath in half a parcel and It appears that my mental walls are weaker than I thought.” she was glad to get back the mental control that has gotten her and her people through it’s extreme hardaships.

She still allowed her gaze to take in the curves and beauty of the women before her. “You are a very attractive young lady.” She bit her lower lip as she realized that the lust and desire was still there and growing the more she looked upon Jo’s offerings..

“Yes, please come in.” she took Jo’s hand and walked her into the manor. Elegance would be a poor man’s description of inner décor of this very humble home. White and blue marble flooring, shading to light blue and purple marbled walls mini gardens of flowers and small trees and shrubs were scattered in perfect spots to create awesome optic smoothening effects.

She walked over and poured a bight blue liquid in two classes from rather large one holding the rest of the drink then moving over to Jo and handing her the glass. Both of them still naked which was pleasing to Talyn..
 
Feeling much better about things, Jo was very glad to move with Talyn over to the dinner suite and enjoying all of the surroundings that were seen through her deep blue eyes. The colors seemed to be very dark though she did love the elegance of the light blue and white marbles, she felt like the purple was a distraction... like it didn't belong. Maybe, she hoped, that she could change that just a bit.

Seeing the glasses being poured, she let out a wide smile as she raised her glass up in an old Earth custom. "I would like to offer a toast. It is a custom of Earth to acknowledge things that matter to us in this way." Jo explained as she let out a wide smile, still naked and not wanting to cover herself up at all. She figured that this was the Queen's custom so in her mind, she went along with it. "A toast to a long lasting relationship... however it may be between us." She added as she smiled widely. "Our custom on Earth is to clink our glasses and then you adding something that you may like to toast to as well."

She was starting to love this moment as she could not wait to ask the many questions in her mind. Yes, there were many questions but Talyn's perfect body was proving to be quite a distraction to her... to say the least.
 
Last edited:
Talyn smiled her face brimming with life and happiness. Her eyes seem to sparkled as like the sunlight was shining upon a emerald in an open space. She was happy, things began to look up for her. Her eyes gleamed when looking upon Jo’s naked body. She couldn’t stop her eyes from floating up and down the beauty that was before her.

When Jo began to inform Talyn of Earth’s customs, She snapped out of the gawking trance and nodded her understanding. “To the friendship that should be shared with two worlds, but unfortunately can not. So to the people of earth my condolences and prayers that someday we can unite.” Her gaze was sincere and meaningful.

“I believe you and I should dress. Your very distracting to the need of politics but pleasing in everything else.” She whispered as she moved over and pressed a button. “Risa, Please bring our guests and my attire to the state room please.” her hand gestured for Jo to take a seat in one of the chairs as she herself sat down.

"So you have questions for me?"
 
Risa watched the presentation that jo and Talyn were presenting and was a little disappointed that the offworlder and her Queen could not make the connection of of unity. Deep inside of herself, she felt that Jo and the Queen were perfect for eachother but she also realized that this world was very new for Jo. 'Give it time, my Queen... she will respond to you.' She thought to herself as she was snapped out of the wonderful sight before her. "Of course, your highness." Risa acknowledged as she ran off, getting the attire ready for both Jo and her Queen. Deep inside of herself, she was glad that her own lover let her be of service to their Queen as she knew that she should spend more time with her... but for now, she was glad to be in the service of her queen and obeyed her requests like it was from her own lover.

Jo took Talyn's hand as sat down next to Talyn. Instantly, she could feels herself slowly moving with the chairs towards what could be the state room. Deep inside of herself, she was still very confused as her questions seemed to surface. "All I seen so far are women on this planet. Are there any men here? If not, How do you all survive and reproduce?" She asked, hoping to get used to some of the history of Erys.

She really hated to ask these questions but if she was to feel more comfortable about spending the rest of her life on Erys, she really needed to know the history of this alien world.
 
Talyn smiled upon Jo taking her hand, it sent vibes up her spine which she quickly dispersed not that the effects of the water were gone. Still she could not resist taking in Jo’s voluptuous body as she sat naked next to her. She closed her eyes as the warming in her thighs flared up. She wanted to reach over and pull Jo into her arms and kiss those beaconing soft lips of hers, palm her gorgeous face and nibble upon those enthralling earlobes of hers.

She took a deep breathe and released it. She straightened up when asked about the population of Erys. Her fingers fidgeted a little as she became quiet. She contemplated of telling her all but decided it best to give a quick answer. “Yes, there is only women here on Erys. We have embryo specialist that aids in our reproductive cycles.” She replied smiling. “It’s a topic that hunts us to this day and I’m a little uncomfortable talking about it to someone who is not of this planet and is just a few hours into our society.” she looks down towards the table for a moment in thought hoping that her answer didn’t upset Jo.

She was glad to see Risa enter into the room and offered the requested garments. She smiled at her long term servant and friend. “Risa will you bring us dinner. I would like you to join us as well. You could help answer some of the questions that Jo here has to ask.” Talyn wanted Jo to get used to and comfortable talking with Risa for that woman was the best and was always so happy. An emotion that Jo needed to be around at the moment.
 
The answer that Talyn gave to Jo didn't really upset her at all, in fact, it interested her a lot. Never before could she ever dream of a world that was filled with a totally female population. She let out a very soft breath as she looked back into Talyn's eyes. She could tell that Talyn was very uncomfortable in answering the question as she held back. She was glad that she wasn't upsetting Talyn any more than what she inadvertently did.

When Talyn called for Risa to come on over, Risa happily obliged. "You really mean it, your Highness?" She asked in her usually bubbly tone as she offered Talyn and Jo each a white tunic dress. She already knew what size her queen was but she had to guess at Jo's size. "I hope that this dress is not too big for you... uhh... what should I call you?" Risa asked.

"Jo. Please call me Jo." She offered as she could not help but to let out a soft smile.

"Jo it is! I'll be right back with dinner in a few minutes." Risa bubbly offered as she was wearing an outfit similar to a maid's outfit back on Earth. Walking away with a hop in her step, Risa took off, feeling very happy that this newcomer took to her.

Jo looked back at Talyn as she let out a wide smile. "If I can, I would like to ask some questions to you that I know that Risa can't answer." Jo let out a soft smile as she drank another sip of her blue liquid. "Please... tell me more about Talyn, Queen of Erys." She smiled, licking her lips in anticipation of how much Talyn could talk about herself.
 
Talyn looked over to Risa and nodded upon receiving the dress. “Thank you.” her tone was light, she watched the small interaction between Jo and Risa, pleased that they seemed to be getting along good. She was really pleased with the way her people have accepted Jo and didn’t automatically attempt to send her to the extraction center. She felt slightly bothered that she couldn’t tell Jo everything but there was a lot at stake and until she found out more about this G.S.P she had to keep her in the dark.

Talyn smiled once again to the earth girl when she was asked if more questions would be acceptable. Talyn nodded with a smile. She found that Jo’s interest in her planet and her people was fine at the moment but the questions would eventually go deeper and that’s when the problems would begin. But Talyn couldn’t help herself but to allow Jo to ask them.

Talyn’ brow arched when asked to tell about her, she blushed slightly and stunned more. “Well that is a very hard question to answer without seeming to be arrogant and egoistical.” she smiled toward Jo, but she was inclined to tell her. “Well, I was born in Errika, an average sized city just south of the Divical Equator. I was there till I was seventeen demars old. That is when I entered into the Ba’loria not on my free will I was sort of chorded into it. But things worked out well I have been the queen ever since. I have had several challenges but I have managed to retain the leadership of Erys. There have been hard times that my staff and I have managed to over come but not without price.” She lowered her head for a moment as if giving respect to someone before lifting her head back up and gazing upon Jo. “That is the political side of me.” she smiled and then castled her gaze back to the table. “I had my first mate when I was nineteen, her name was Katlyn, she was a very beautiful lady, we were together four Demars before she was killed by the Aldarians.” A small tear falls from her eye, “I was the one that was suppose to die that day, but she knocked me out of the way and took the full force of the Aldarian assassins blast. She died instantly; I never got to say good-bye to her.” Another tear fell as she looked down at her hands, as they were trembling. “It was five Demars before I let anyone else to get close to me. It took everything she had for me to even acknowledge her but she did it. Her name was Di’an,” Talyn took a deep breath and released it, “She couldn’t handle the yearly Ba’loria contest and wanted me to step down and allow someone else to rule so that we could run away together, but after a few Demars passed we found out that she was an Aldarian spy. Which she is still incarcerated in our pineal colony of Talos four.” She looked over at Jo with red eyes from her crying, “There you have my life in a quick version.” SHe turned her head quickly before Risa could see her face; she had a tendency to get mad at people who upsets her… “Thank you Risa, you may join us in a moment.” Talyn made a last ditch effort to clean up her face and make it appear that she got something in her eye when she squared up to face Risa and Jo together.
 
Jo listened to the story with an intent that entrapped her very soul. it was almost as if her life was the same as Talyn's.. but with different circumstances and with not as much politics involved in it. Deep inside, she wanted to comfort Talyn when she started to cry but at the same time, she wanted to be respectful to her hostess. She had no idea that Risa would be mad if anyone were to harm Talyn but she was very glad to listen to her instincts and hold back.

Risa just came in as Talyn was trying to clear up her face. Though she was way on the bubbly side, she really protected who she considered her friends... and Talyn was one of her best friends. Though Talyn was her Queen, that did not matter to her. As long as Talyn was happy, than she was too. "I will wait for your call, Your highness!" She beamed as she waited for Jo and Talyn to finish up their conversation as she already had dinner rolled out close by.

Jo looked back and let out a small smile. "You have lead a very incredible life, Talyn. Both you and I have lost loved ones but it is their spirits that dwell inside of us that make us stronger." Jo admitted as she was trying to reassure Talyn that not everything was as bleak as life seemed to be.

Risa was trying to listen in but she also respected her Queen's wishes as she stayed as far away as she could. Deep inside, she wanted to hear what was going on between Jo and Talyn but she knew that if she got closer, than she would be losing the trust that she established with Talyn many Demars ago, especially after the incident with Di'an.

Risa was just a young girl back then. It was only a small amount of Demars ago but at the time, she was just starting out as one of Talyn's personal servants. She came in at the tail end of Talyn and Di'an's relationship as she was very devastated that Di'an proved to be an Aldarian spy. All of her strust with Aldarians slipped away when she found out about the truth and it was just a few parsecs later that Risa offered to keep Tayln whole... as her inspirational seed and her personal servant.

This was why Risa would be mad if she noticed Talyn mad or angry becuase in her mind, if anyone were to hurt Talyn, they would heurt herself as well... and she was not one to mess with if she was to be mad as well.

Jo could wait patiently for Talyn's response. Her military training in the GSP taught her not to push things too much. Though her feelings were talking a different way, she was willing to let her mind take control of the situation... especially since she was a stranger in a strange land.
 
Her small hand moved across the table picking up the glass of Erysian wine and took a small sip to settle her nerves. The small walk down memory lane was hard to do. Her Emerald orbs sparkled and peered over the fine rim of the glass to gaze upon Jo. The wine was cool and soothing and gave her that feeling of control over her emotions which was only a false concept for her emotions were still high. She wanted to get to know this Earthling more than just …A political referencing object for her people and her. She wanted to know everything about her, what she liked to do for enjoyment, what would make her laugh and giggle with a tint of embarrassment, what she would do upon a rainy warm day, or a mild bright sunny day, what was her food of enjoyment, her color of inspiration, what was her music that would sooth her worries and bring a calm to her.

She lowered her glass back down to the table top where she paused for a moment, her eyes fixed upon the coolness of the blue color; it calmed her mind for a moment, another failed attempt to control her emotions that was rising for this earthling. These feelings started the very moment when she came through the wormhole as if destiny required them to be together. She had this burning stronger than the one that she had for Katlyn. Her body began to tingle and tremble when she placed Jo’s image over Katlyn’s. Her breathing increased and was labored. She closed her eyes and placed herself in the Erys garden on a mild rainy day. Her breathing lowered became less labored. She bit her lower lip scared of what she was feeling ’Talyn’ her mind whispered to her, you can’t do this, you can’t walk that path once again. You barely survived when you had to walk upon it alone without Katlyn, You can’t walk that path with this human, and you won’t survive it if she is an advance scout for an invasion fleet. Wake up and realize what you are doing, not only to you, but to your people!’

She stared at the blue liquid once again; breathing deeply and releasing it slowly regained control of her mind’s whims, and her raging emotions. There she was centered, in control, and breathing easily. She was fine until she lifted her head and gazed upon Jo and her beauty. ‘No Talyn’ her mind cried out as her heart took over instantly, She gazed upon Jo’s lips and wondered how they would feel pressed to hers, she wondered how her hair would feel sliding between her fingers, how it would sprawled over her chest in the early morning hours when they woke. She wondered how it would feel to he held by those arms while watching the suns set in the evening. She wondered how it would feel to be staring into those eyes for the longest time before kissing her, how would her body feel against hers in the moments of passion.

“OH JO!” she whispered aloud, only to snap out of her dream when she realized she spoken out from her deep moment of thought. Standing up quickly and turning away from her object of emotional wanting. She took a few steps away from the table. “I’m sorry Jo, but I think it would be best if you go for now. I believe Tunsia can complete your questing phase and ours about you. Risa please show our guest out and contact Tunsia, tell her that her presents are required.” Her body trembled with the inner battle that was raging inside of her.

She turned and looked at Jo, the battle between her mind and her heart was written upon her face and the fear of her losing control burned in her eye, before moving to the outside balcony. Wrapping her arms around herself as if she was standing in a blizzard on the eve of the winter solace… “JO!” she whirred around “Jo I… I.. “her body jerked as the tears fell.. Her heart won…
 
Just as Talyn was fighting her losing battle with her heart, Jo was fighting her own battle as well. Never before did she ever see a woman that tingled every core of her body upon first glance. The way that Talyn moved, the way she walked, the way she talked... all of those things were burning a fire inside of her body that she was trying to win. She tried to picture Talyn in the face of one of her former comrades, Erin. Erin was her partner for many Earth years. The joined the GSP together right out of boot camp and enjoyed eachother's company for many nights to come. She remembered how sweet and wonderful Erin was to her but all of that came to a halt when Erin was shot down by aalien criminal that was robbing a space bank.

She tried to recover from that for a very long time as she spent her entire life dedicated to the GSP while at the same time, hiding her own sexuality.... that was until she came through the wormhole and was able to be free to love once again. Her body trembled even more when she heard her name being whispered in such passion. She wondered what it would be like to cuddle with her on a beach in the fading sunset. She wondered what it would be like to be held in the arms of the most beautiful woman in the universe. She imagined how Talyn would feel on a bright sunny day and how Talyn could make her feel warm in a dark rainy day. Though her fight was just beginning, it seemed to her that Talyn's winner of her fight was already decided.

She started to feel a little dejected when Talyn asked her to walk away. Risa was just about to go over and fetch Tunsia but Jo felt like this could wait just a bit. She experienced this before with Erin as she hoped that Talyn would react the same way that Erin did. "Hold on Risa. I think this is going to be meant to be.... I hope." Jo admitted as she saw Talyn walking out to the balcony.

Her heart was racing a million miles an hour in her hopes. She knew that Talyn needed just a bit of time to collect her thoughts and finish the fight between her heart and mind. When she heard her name being shouted out from the balcony, she instantly jumped up, knowing the answer to her most burning question.

Slowly but calmly, she walked out towards Talyn. Though she knew that Risa could see all of this happening, she took one last look back at Risa. "Don't worry, she will be fine. Fate has decided for us." She assured the bubbly servant as Risa let out a wide smile in return.

Just reaching out to the balcony, Jo stood right in front of Talyn, reaching her hand out towards her. She was just a few feet away from Talyn as she let out a wide smile... the smile that could only be shown when hearts linked together. "Yes... Please... say what your heart feels... for I am feeling it too, more than you could ever know." She assured Talyn as she was hoping that her instincts were right. There was a small thought inside of her head that told her to stop but... her heart already was committed. It was now... or never as Jo really hoped that her timing was just right for a change.
 
Talyn stood half relieved, half stunned that she shouted out this human’s name as if they were lovers for demars. She could not explain it, for that was a matter of the heart, in which, the mind just doesn’t understand. She did feel lighter in the mind and soul with that issue out, and her path chosen. But she also worried for that path would bring enemies to Jo that she wouldn’t have normally, but Jo was a warrior whom could take care of herself in time of battle, in which her previous lovers didn’t and was in far more danger.

When Jo stepped up and took her hands into hers the contact brought a smile to her face. Jo’s hands were soft, and firm, a benefit from her term of service, compared to the political hands of Talyn. Talyn’s emerald eyes sparkled while they locked onto the eyes of Jo, a new flame burned within, one that she knew would be looked at closely by her people, but she couldn’t help how she was feeling, but there was one thing that did flare up and made Talyn pause for a moment in uncertainty. How was she going to tell Jo everything about her planet and the things they have done to survive?

Her orbs studied Jo’s while she talked about letting the feelings of the heart out, for she was feeling the same. Talyn walked up to her releasing Jo’s hand so that she may readjust them so that she could take Jo’s and her arms around Jo and interlock them in the small of Jo’s back. She then pulled Jo to her. Their breasts pressed against each other as Talyn looked into Jo’s eyes. “When I am near you, my body shakes and trembles with lust and desire that it would make the gods fearful. My heart beats in my throat threatening to cut off my air. My soul feels as if can float out of my body and mingle with the stars. When I think of you being taken away from me, I would rather have death come and claim me. I know we have just met, but I feel as if destiny has put these feelings inside of me for I believe we are meant to be together. Yes I have lusting and desiring flashes of being with you, but my heart knows how it would be devastated if you walked out that door now and wanted to never see me, hence I would want death.”

“What I have to tell you may change the way you feel about me Jo.” Talyn’s voice was again stress filled. You have the right to know before we take this a step further. But I wish to hold off till we eat dinner and when the suns begin to set, that is when I will tell you the whole truth about us. “I want to kiss you.” She whispered lightly...
 
As soon as she was in Talyn's arms, Jo knew that her world already changed for the better. The softness of their bodies pressed against eachother sent very many tingles all over her body. She wanted this moment to happen, she could not explain how but she knew why it was happening. Fate brought them together as she listened to Talyn's words.

Yes her world was going to be very different now... it was ever since she crash landed onto Erys. She already knew that with making new friends that she would also be making enemies. This part of things she knew but what she did not expect was to fall in love with not only the ruler of a wonderful world that she saw so far but with who she thought was the most beautiful woman in the universe.

She was glad that Talyn was going to wait to tell her about what might happen after dinner but for now, she was willing to obey Talyn's sweet whispered request. Leaning in softly, she separated her lips and gently kissed Talyn's own lips. At first it was a gentle and light kiss but she could feel her passion and desire growing with each touch. Soon, the kiss became more passionate and deeper. her entire body seemed to be melting in the kiss as her hands started to roam all over Talyn's back.

She knew though if she were to continue that there would be no way to stop the passion that was sending her body on fire. Slowly releasing the kiss, she moved her finger over Talyn's lips and let out a wide smile. "I hope that this will be a taste to come after dinner." She whispered softly.

Risa watched the entire sequence and let out a beaming smile. She knew now that in her heart, Jo was the right one for Talyn... that they were meant to be, just like herself and Calene were to eachother. The kiss that she witnessed sealed away all of her doubts as she beamed happily after the kiss and went to get the dinner out. In a hurry, she rolled out the dinner and set it all on the table, filled with a variety of Erysian meats, vegetables and rolls that would make a queen and her new lover very happy.
 
Talyn was nervous when she uttered those words, yet the feeling in her heart felt it was right, her mind already being trumped by her heart, could only warned her of the pending dangers that this relationship can bring to light. She has already weighted the two sides of this coming together. She could turn away and have this emptiness inside of her struggling with the being alone; yes, she always had people around her doing things with her, but she was alone. Alternatively, she could be happy and allow this relationship to flourish and go where it goes regardless of the danger. Her heart chose the latter.

She closed her eyes and whispered Jo’s name before the woman’s lips touched hers. They were soft and felt like Erysian rose petals upon their touch. She whimpered to the rush of emotion flowing from her deep within her. She felt like a feather drifting about on a breezy warm night. She trembled when she felt the first sign of wetness between her legs. She was lost in the growing feelings that her heart was continuously flooding into her soul.

Her body tingled and burned to Jo’s roaming across her back, each wave was like a volcano slowly building pressure threatening to erupt. She moaned into the passionate kiss of Jo and returned said passion, she slithered her tongue inside getting a quick taste until Jo pulled away. “NO!” she moaned her protest and followed her departing lips with her own only to come to a stop from Jo’s finger pressed up against her lip. She almost growled at her from the lust and desire that was burring her up.

Jo’s words calmed her growling lust, but fueled her desire, she wanted this woman even more now that there was a challenge given. A small harmless one that lovers always play upon each other to build that burning fire into a blazing one, and Jo has ignited that blaze. She pressed her legs together in an attempt to squelch her flowing juices.

“Yes, we should eat dinner, so that I may excuse Risa for the evening. She has her own waiting for her this evening.” She spoke almost like a panther on a hunt for its kill. Her eyes telling that she was completely in the mist of fiery lust and desire.. Her eyes narrowed as if she was formulating a plan of attack.

“Tell me Jo, What do you want from me?” she wanted to put Jo on the spot to see how she would handle a direct and confronting question, for when she begins to tell her about how this planet survives she will need to be in a protective state by being angry…
 
Seeing Talyn's eyes narrowing in front of her, she could feel the fire of desire building up even more inside of her. It was almost like Jo was stalked and this fell into her own expertise. Oh she had lots of stories to tell about her time in the GSP but all those were now were stories since she was effectively no longer part of the military anymore.

Hearing Talyn's question, it certainly was direct and straight to the point. Deep inside of Jo, it shocked her a bit to hear this question so soon but yet at the same time, she was very glad that her military training helped her to answer the question. Dealing with her emotions were another story as she could feel her legs getting very wet as well.

"What I want from you... is to help us lead this new path in our lives. Both of our lives changed as soon as I crashed here on this planet... and we both know it in our hearts and souls." She started to explain as her own eyes were starting to fill with lust of her own. "I want to you to be by my side when we we are feeling down. I want you to be by my side when we are feeling happy. I want you to be by my side when you are the teacher, teaching me about this wonderful planet. I want you to be by my side when I am teaching you about my life." She let out a very wide smile as her arms never did let go while she kept eye contact with Talyn.

"But most of all, I want you to be by my side while we explore eachother... both physically and emotionally. Have you ever heard of love at first sight? That was what swept my entire being when I first saw you back in the infirmary. I don't want to lose that love because... without you, I'll be a lost kitten... depressed while looking for my next scrap to eat."

She held onto Talyn just a little tighter as she finally spoke her last request for this moment in time. "I am a stranger in a strange land. Help me to adjust to this new world while we adjust to our new lives and love... together." She let out a wide smile as she gave Talyn a small kiss on her lips. "I know that this is just the beginning. May it last for as long as we both shall live." She added, knowing that her fire was ignited deep inside. The smell of her sex permeated the air around them. Inside of her heart, she knew that if her smell did not give away her feelings about Talyn, she was not sure what else would.
 
Talyn fought to keep her passion under control. She caught herself biting her lower lips several times while her sight flowed over the curves that Jo’s body offered to those whom wish to look wish to look upon it. However, that was not the hard part, the hard part was not reaching out and grasping a hold of her and showing her how much lust and desire that was burning so deep inside of her. Still there was even more than that, Jo wanted the same thing as well. That was the extreme hard part.

Jo’s reaction of her question came to light, a shocking look filled her eyes and face for a brief moment before relaxing into a state of acceptance. Then what followed made Talyn step back with a look of astonishment upon her face for the things that Jo said was the very same way that she felt but was to nervous to ask them right out so soon. She lightly shook her head with a smile. Her face relaxed and the sparkling emerald eyes gleamed brightly. “Jo, I feel the same way, I felt this tingling way before I even seen you, but somehow I felt you when your crashed. That is why I sent Tunsia to get you for it felt like my destiny was guiding me.” She closed her eyes as the heat rose and she leaned into the embracing arms of Jo.

Time seemed to stand still while she was embraced in Jo’s arms. She herself reached around Jo’s waist and locked her hands together at the base of her back. Looking into Jo’s eyes wanting to get lost in the thoughts that were floating around those lustful eyes of hers. “I do not understand how I got these feelings and I’m starting not to care as long as we are together and our hearts are beating as one that is all that matters. It is how we feel now not how we got here to this point. I will be by your side in all that you do until you ask me not to be. I will take your hand upon this unexplored path that we both wish to share together.” She leans in and meets Jo’s leaning and presses her mouth to Jo’s ..

Talyn noticed the lustful act and words of Jo, for she felt them as well. She could smell the arousal that her body was going through and this unleashed her own lust and desire. She pulled Jo to her, pressing her entire body against that of Jo’s, her breasts fully pressed against Jo’ chest. Her hand moving down and curving around Jo’s ass and pulling her even more into her brace. She moaned as she pushed her mouth against Jo’s kissing her open mouthed and tongue sliding over and tasting Jo’s lips.

She pulled only a fraction away, salvia hanging from her lip to Jo’s, “Take me now.” She removed the straps of her dress and allowed it to fall to the ground. She now stood naked before Jo’, a shiny stream of lover’s fluid streamed down her inner thigh. “Please take me.” her words were low and seductive.
 
Hearing those lustful words and feeling the very intense kiss on Jo's mouth from Talyn, Jo could not hold herself back any longer. She felt and saw the wonderful sight that was Talyn, naked and instantly, Jo took off her dress and stood before her queen and lover naked for all of Erys to see.

Gently, she laid Talyn down onto the floor of the balcony and there was no turning back. in a tight embrace, She kissed Talyn on her lips. Their tongues danced inside of eachother's mouths as she felt the slick juices between both of their thighs. Her hands roamed all over Talyn's body, but this time, they were more sensual and more about learning Talyn's body and what would send her flying high to the clouds. This was the moment that Jo was waiting for. The moment where she could finally love another woman and not have to hide her feelings anymore. She dreamed of this day as her fingers finally found the treasure that every woman has between her legs.

Slipping one finger inside, she started to pump it in and out. The pumping was a slow movement at first but she wanted to know what Talyn liked in this wonderful act. "Talk to me, my queen. Tell me how much you like this." She seductively suggested as she felt her own aching pussy dying to be loved and touched as much as Jo was doing to Talyn's. She wanted to feel what Talyn was feeling so much that she couldn't hold back.

"Touch me down there. I need it so badly." Jo whimpered as she was loving Talyn. Sky blue eyes met deep emerald eyes as she pleaded one more time in her hopes. "Please.... touch me!
 
Back
Top