Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep cumming back to the one involving my 26 year old granddaughter. Every time I watched her nurse her baby with no embarrassment in front of me I would get aroused. I have spilled cum several times thinking about suckling her amazing breasts and having her ride me as I drink her sweet milk.

I have had like thoughts about my daughters they are about the same age as your granddaughter

I'm curious.

i'am 65 and able and ready.i had my taboo when a 17 summers i would help on my uncles dairy farm at hay season. i would fuck both his daughters in the field every day they where 18 & 19 was caught by there older brother once and after that i would have to let him suck my cock till i cum in his mouth then i could fuck the sisters while he watched

i'am 65 and able and ready.i had my taboo when a 17 summers i would help on my uncles dairy farm at hay season. i would fuck both his daughters in the field every day they where 18 & 19 was caught by there older brother once and after that i would have to let him suck my cock till i cum in his mouth then i could fuck the sisters while he watched

Hot :devil:

well mine is a little breeding fetish (didntt know this is what it was called untill i got here)...so its a far away land and i find a church or a monastary with 20-25 young nuns the mother nuns allow me to stay there as they need a man to teach the young nuns about sex and make them pregnant.

I want to be pegged by a very tall Asian woman in high heels.She would make get on the bed doggy style , slide my panties down and work her cock into my ass. She would fuck me for a long time while reaching under me and stroking my cock.Once I came in her hand she would lick it up and we would kiss sharing the cum.

I would want that as my taboo. So hot.

Back in the eighties I fantasized about my mother stripping nacked in front of strangers and beeing gangfucked bareback while I would watch
:devil:

The UK

I have two quite strong fantasises...

1st: I'd love to be forced to fuck by a stranger in front of my bf while he's forced to watch me be used, then I want the stranger to force both me and my bf to pleasure his big hard cock together.

2nd: I'm teach a group of rowdy 18 year olds and have always had a fantasy about my students grabbing me tearing off my clothes and gang fucking me in the middle of the classroom.

Ah, the UK! The wonderful people there are soo explicit.

The best

Speak for yourself. I have repressed memories of being ravaged by space aliens that make me ache just thinking about them. The worst is that guy Xenu. If he ever invites you on his DC9, don't go. Just don't.

The best comment here

His big meaty hands moved slowly up my chest sending shivers down my spine. My cock started to stir in my pants and my pulse quickened. I'd never been touched by a man in a sexual manner before and for most of my life I hadn't wanted to be. I was, for the most part, straight but in recent years I'd begun to wonder what it would be like to suck a big hard cock.

"Wha, what are you doing?" I stammered nervously as I looked around the room. Unlike the majority of people at the party I was sober and in their drunken haze no one seemed to notice his overtly aggressive and sexual advances towards me.

"Whatever I want," he sneered confidently. His piercing blue eye bored into me and his hand moved up to my throat. A playful smile danced on his lips and I glanced around again to make sure no one was looking. I didn't know many of the people at the party but those that I did would have been shocked to see me pinned against the wall by a man. I was recently divorced and it had been a while since I'd been with anyone but I was confident in thinking that no one who knew me would have guessed that I sometimes fantasized about experimenting with bisex.

"You should stop," I croaked. My cock had become uncomfortably hard in my pants and my mouth was parched. I felt like I was in a strange dream state and I was unable or unwilling to stop him. I had realized several years earlier when I was still married that I tended towards the submissive end of the scale. My ex wife and I had dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle but we both identified as submissive and the dynamic had caused our sex life and consequently our relationship to suffer.

"You don't want me to stop," he chuckled as his free hand reached between my legs. He grabbed my cock through my pants. His firm knowing touch felt good and my knees felt weak as he started to rub my hard cock.

"But someone will see you," I replied in a low, tremulous voice. The smell of his cologne wafted over me making my head spin and strange unfamiliar thoughts began to populate my mind.

"Then lets take a walk," he said abruptly. He stepped back and led me by my cock to the back door.

Moments later we were alone in the dark. His fingers deftly unfastened my zipper and I moaned as my cock sprung free into the cool night air.

"You've got a nice cock," he said softly. His lips brushed against my ear and I shuddered as his warm breath tickled the sensitive skin along the nape of my neck.

"Thanks," I said sheepishly. I turned my head and his lips grazed mine. I had never before dreamed of kissing a guy. My homoerotic fantasies had always been raw and primal rather than intimate and kissing was the definition of intimate but I wanted him to kiss me.

His lips met mine and he kissed me hard, making me melt in his strong arms. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I returned his kiss with more passion than I could believe.

My hands slid down his thick, muscular torso and I grabbed his dick through his pants with one hand while the other fumbled with his zipper. His cock sprung free and I closed my fist over it.

He broke off the kiss and looked hard into my eyes. I felt oddly safe in his arms and my breath caught in my chest as I waited for him to guide me to the next step. I had known that he was gay when I first saw him but not because he was effeminate but because of the hungry look in his eyes. I'd felt him looking at me several times at the party and our eyes had met on numerous occasions sending him the message that I was at least on some level interested in him sexually.

"Get on your knees," he said firmly taking charge and giving me the direction I craved.

I sank to my knees and pulled his cock from his pants and run my tongue up the underside of it tasting its salty essence. My lips slide over his swollen glans and I moan softly as the reality of what I'm doing hits me. I heard voices and I started to turn around to see who is there but he held my head on his cock.

His hips jogged slowly fore and aft, fucking my eager willing throat. I gagged each time he touched the back of my throat and tears streamed down my cheeks and the volume and number of voices increased.

I felt hands touching me and the thick scent of hard manly bodies engulfed me. A second cock popped into my periphery andthen a third. Someone grabbed my hips and lifted them until my ass was up and ready. My pants were pushed down and saliva dripped down my crack. I didn't sign up for group sex but the first guy holds my head still forcing me to continue.

His thrusts became erratic and deep and he groaned as he errupted into my mouth pumping his seed down my gullet. I swallowed his load and before I could react another cock tookhis place.

I groaned as a fat cock eased into my virgin ass. One after another they ravaged my mouth and ass, each one depositing a load of cum inside me. I collapsed after the last guy erupted in my ass and I laid on the cold wet grass replaying what had happened while I mercilessly flogged my aching cock until I erupted onto my belly.

His big meaty hands moved slowly up my chest sending shivers down my spine. My cock started to stir in my pants and my pulse quickened. I'd never been touched by a man in a sexual manner before and for most of my life I hadn't wanted to be. I was, for the most part, straight but in recent years I'd begun to wonder what it would be like to suck a big hard cock.

"Wha, what are you doing?" I stammered nervously as I looked around the room. Unlike the majority of people at the party I was sober and in their drunken haze no one seemed to notice his overtly aggressive and sexual advances towards me.

"Whatever I want," he sneered confidently. His piercing blue eye bored into me and his hand moved up to my throat. A playful smile danced on his lips and I glanced around again to make sure no one was looking. I didn't know many of the people at the party but those that I did would have been shocked to see me pinned against the wall by a man. I was recently divorced and it had been a while since I'd been with anyone but I was confident in thinking that no one who knew me would have guessed that I sometimes fantasized about experimenting with bisex.

"You should stop," I croaked. My cock had become uncomfortably hard in my pants and my mouth was parched. I felt like I was in a strange dream state and I was unable or unwilling to stop him. I had realized several years earlier when I was still married that I tended towards the submissive end of the scale. My ex wife and I had dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle but we both identified as submissive and the dynamic had caused our sex life and consequently our relationship to suffer.

"You don't want me to stop," he chuckled as his free hand reached between my legs. He grabbed my cock through my pants. His firm knowing touch felt good and my knees felt weak as he started to rub my hard cock.

"But someone will see you," I replied in a low, tremulous voice. The smell of his cologne wafted over me making my head spin and strange unfamiliar thoughts began to populate my mind.

"Then lets take a walk," he said abruptly. He stepped back and led me by my cock to the back door.

Moments later we were alone in the dark. His fingers deftly unfastened my zipper and I moaned as my cock sprung free into the cool night air.

"You've got a nice cock," he said softly. His lips brushed against my ear and I shuddered as his warm breath tickled the sensitive skin along the nape of my neck.

"Thanks," I said sheepishly. I turned my head and his lips grazed mine. I had never before dreamed of kissing a guy. My homoerotic fantasies had always been raw and primal rather than intimate and kissing was the definition of intimate but I wanted him to kiss me.

His lips met mine and he kissed me hard, making me melt in his strong arms. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I returned his kiss with more passion than I could believe.

My hands slid down his thick, muscular torso and I grabbed his dick through his pants with one hand while the other fumbled with his zipper. His cock sprung free and I closed my fist over it.

He broke off the kiss and looked hard into my eyes. I felt oddly safe in his arms and my breath caught in my chest as I waited for him to guide me to the next step. I had known that he was gay when I first saw him but not because he was effeminate but because of the hungry look in his eyes. I'd felt him looking at me several times at the party and our eyes had met on numerous occasions sending him the message that I was at least on some level interested in him sexually.

"Get on your knees," he said firmly taking charge and giving me the direction I craved.

I sank to my knees and pulled his cock from his pants and run my tongue up the underside of it tasting its salty essence. My lips slide over his swollen glans and I moan softly as the reality of what I'm doing hits me. I heard voices and I started to turn around to see who is there but he held my head on his cock.

His hips jogged slowly fore and aft, fucking my eager willing throat. I gagged each time he touched the back of my throat and tears streamed down my cheeks and the volume and number of voices increased.

I felt hands touching me and the thick scent of hard manly bodies engulfed me. A second cock popped into my periphery andthen a third. Someone grabbed my hips and lifted them until my ass was up and ready. My pants were pushed down and saliva dripped down my crack. I didn't sign up for group sex but the first guy holds my head still forcing me to continue.

His thrusts became erratic and deep and he groaned as he errupted into my mouth pumping his seed down my gullet. I swallowed his load and before I could react another cock tookhis place.

I groaned as a fat cock eased into my virgin ass. One after another they ravaged my mouth and ass, each one depositing a load of cum inside me. I collapsed after the last guy erupted in my ass and I laid on the cold wet grass replaying what had happened while I mercilessly flogged my aching cock until I erupted onto my belly.

Now why cant that ever happen to me?

I've written before about my fantasies regarding my two voluptuous sisters. This past weekend my fantasies took a step closer to reality.

I went to visit my sister, Jane, on her farm. The weather forcast was for a chance of snow flurries. Our plans were to go horseback riding but the weather caused those plans to change. We decided to relax in her hot tub. I didn't have swimtruncks so I simply wore my briefs...Jane was wearing this one piece suit that was very clingy, thin, hi & lo cut. Once in the tub I realized that her suit was transparent and I could see her areolas and erect nipples as she reached for her drink. My hard-on had begun.

When she finished her drink she stood to get another. Her entire swim suit was transparent. I could see every curve and crease of her body...her breast, belly button, her swollen lips. She obviously didn't mind exposing herself to me.
When she climbed out of the tub I had a complete view between her butt cheeks as they spread. As she walked to the house I had the glorious view of her derrire as it bounced and swayed. When she returned I watched as her boobs jiggled and strained the fabric of her suit. Lifting her legs to climb back into the tub her lips opened slightly...I struggled not to clench my cock and jerk off.

After another hour of agony in the hot tub the weather had become to snowy to stay out so we wnt indoors. On getting out of the tub Jane noticed my raging hard-on and smiled. She commented that she wasn't aware that I was able to get an erection , after my prostate surgery. Once inside she said she would invite her, who was "in need of some company", over to join us if I was interested.

Last edited:
I've written before about my fantasies regarding my two voluptuous sisters. This past weekend my fantasies took a step closer to reality.

I went to visit my sister, Jane, on her farm. The weather forcast was for a chance of snow flurries. Our plans were to go horseback riding but the weather caused those plans to change. We decided to relax in her hot tub. I didn't have swimtruncks so I simply wore my briefs...Jane was wearing this one piece suit that was very clingy, thin, hi & lo cut. Once in the tub I realized that her suit was transparent and I could see her areolas and erect nipples as she reached for her drink.

I've had something similar to that. I was in a hot tub in just my briefs with my wife and 2 of her friends. they were all in super hot swim suits so I got to look at 3 sexy bodies and lovely boobies encased in Lycra. needless to say I was hard the whole time and I KNOW one of her friends was looking. if only we were alone.....

Forced to Eat Pussy

I had an online Dom for several weeks and he pushed my boundaries in many ways but one of them was he wanted me to be willing to eat pussy. After a lot of discussion and reading and thinking about it I have developed the following fantasy:

Serving at a party my Master is holding (common theme for me) and being used by the male guests. Then my Master orders me to eat the pussy of one of the women. I try to refuse and he forcefully shoves my face into her pussy and she grabs my head so I can't pull away. My Master then starts fucking me from behind, with each thrust forcing my face into her pussy. With no other choice I eat her pussy, feeling her grind against my face and getting her pussy juices all over my face.

Once she cums, Master pulls out and makes me clean his cock with my mouth. He then proceeds to fuck another woman in front of me and cums inside her. He then forces me to lie on my back and holds me down while she sits on my face and I am forced to eat his cum out of her.

The humiliation and submission aspects really turn me on and I hope to experience this…..

I went to visit my sister, Jane, on her farm. The weather forcast was for a chance of snow flurries. Our plans were to go horseback riding but the weather caused those plans to change. We decided to relax in her hot tub. I didn't have swimtruncks so I simply wore my briefs...Jane was wearing this one piece suit that was very clingy, thin, hi & lo cut. Once in the tub I realized that her suit was transparent and I could see her areolas and erect nipples as she reached for her drink. My hard-on had begun.

When she finished her drink she stood to get another. Her entire swim suit was transparent. I could see every curve and crease of her body...her breast, belly button, her swollen lips. She obviously didn't mind exposing herself to me.
When she climbed out of the tub I had a complete view between her butt cheeks as they spread. As she walked to the house I had the glorious view of her derrire as it bounced and swayed. When she returned I watched as her boobs jiggled and strained the fabric of her suit. Lifting her legs to climb back into the tub her lips opened slightly...I struggled not to clench my cock and jerk off.

After another hour of agony in the hot tub the weather had become to snowy to stay out so we wnt indoors. On getting out of the tub Jane noticed my raging hard-on and smiled. She commented that she wasn't aware that I was able to get an erection , after my prostate surgery. Once inside she said she would invite her, who was "in need of some company", over to join us if I was interested.

Is this sister married?

Anddddddd Annnddddd spit it out

I had an online Dom for several weeks and he pushed my boundaries in many ways but one of them was he wanted me to be willing to eat pussy. After a lot of discussion and reading and thinking about it I have developed the following fantasy:

Serving at a party my Master is holding (common theme for me) and being used by the male guests. Then my Master orders me to eat the pussy of one of the women. I try to refuse and he forcefully shoves my face into her pussy and she grabs my head so I can't pull away. My Master then starts fucking me from behind, with each thrust forcing my face into her pussy. With no other choice I eat her pussy, feeling her grind against my face and getting her pussy juices all over my face.

Once she cums, Master pulls out and makes me clean his cock with my mouth. He then proceeds to fuck another woman in front of me and cums inside her. He then forces me to lie on my back and holds me down while she sits on my face and I am forced to eat his cum out of her.

The humiliation and submission aspects really turn me on and I hope to experience this…..
You'll love it we do it often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back