Save the TaTas!!!

Whew...its about time I get something posted!!! Here's a sample of what's to come...

a few more...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Lovely sexy lady

hugs kisses

fred

Sweet Lady,

This is a wonderfull idea.. and something that need to be done all the time ...not just one month out of the year.. every month so I hope it will be a on going thread and to help I will do index.

DixiePrincess
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. p1 6. 7. 8. 9. p36 10. p39 11. p71 12. 13. p75 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. p85 19. 20. p87 21. 22. 23. p101 24. 25. 26.p125 27. 28. 29. 31. 32. p162 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. p163 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. p205 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. p243 48. 49.p244

TheCarver
1. p24

Firecracker
1. p53

isseii
1. p55 2. p219

Silkcrow
1. p56

PatchIsMe
1. p81

MTNelson30
1. p94

Shysweet
1. p102 2. p194 3. p233

getjayded
1. p112

fairy princess
1. p113 2. 3. p127 4. p170 5.

CalypsoMuse
1. 2. p146

Kaze99
1. p176 2. p245 3. p247

cinereaheath
1. p181

smmernites
1. p186

draconus_infernus
1. p198

_me_
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. p215 php?t=517910

page 11 post 251

Last edited:
Lovely examples for the Cause in here this morning..Very Nice Indeed!:D

had a technical snafu do to user inexperience...sorry about my missing bits..
will rectify as time allows... in the meanwhile thanks to all who share...

big hugs and best wishes all...:kiss::rose: ~cinny

Almost Half way

Well, we're almost half way through Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I figured that if those NFL guys could wear pink wristbands, I could make a contribution in pink as well. (and thanks, TC . . . now even I can have some fun in the digital darkroom!! :)

:rose: Sue

Last edited:
Well, we're almost half way through Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and I figured that if those NFL guys could wear pink wristbands, I could make a contribution in pink as well. (and thanks, TC . . . now even I can have some fun in the digital darkroom!! :)

Wow! Beautiful!!! I love the pink! What a creative pic!!

Pics from the kitchen

I was in the kitchen the other day...feeling a little frisky & decided to take some pics...here you go...

Attachments

• dishes.JPG
    dishes.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 466
  • dishes3.JPG
    dishes3.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 246
  • dishes4.JPG
    dishes4.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 249
  • dishes5.JPG
    dishes5.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 343
hey Dixie, Love your tits!! Can I feel them for lumps??? Ha, ha, ha,ha Only kidding, you do have nice tits... Any pussy shots???

October is National Breast Cancer month

since this is for a good cause :kiss:

attachment.php

What a wonderful way to promote the importance of women having breast exams than for beautiful woman to release their breasts. SAVE THE TATAs should be a national program!

Ladies and Gents

this is a Pic from my good friend Bridgette who actually I haven't seen in over 20 years. We e-mail chat and so forth. She gave me permission to post this pic of one lovely lady paying homage to the breast of the month. So give her cheers for not being shy and send her a shout out. She would certainly love to hear what you think.

Oh and by the way or BTW, this post was totally for the promotion of BCM - my aunt battled it for 10 years before passing. I hope my mom and wife or ex wife never have to deal with that affliction. So as a passing thought, cherish the boob, the breast, the ta ta, as children we need them, as grown men we love them, as greiving husbands, well enough said there.

Attachments

• Bridge.jpg
    Bridge.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 2,381
Last edited:
Adorable

well, cleanshaven68, your Bridgette is so veryyyy lovely, and has just the best technique for self-examination ever!! ;) Thanks so much for sharing, and please accept this shout out to her from me!!

SilkCrow

Thanks for the kuddos. But they need to go to her. She's a special lady and a very erotic one at that. As I said I haven't seen her in over 20 years but hooked up via classmates or facebook back in the hometown we grew up in. And she's not mine - she's her's - just to clarify. She has some great schoolgirl pics that she has sent me. But I won't post them Unless previously approved. I have sent her this link so she could review the respnses - maybe she'll approve more. Who know's. we were just chatting today and this thread came up and I offered to do it (post her pic I mean) but I didn't want to because her face was in it. sooo - I am a gentleman after all

Adorable

Thanks for the kuddos. But they need to go to her. She's a special lady and a very erotic one at that. As I said I haven't seen her in over 20 years but hooked up via classmates or facebook back in the hometown we grew up in. And she's not mine - she's her's - just to clarify. She has some great schoolgirl pics that she has sent me. But I won't post them Unless previously approved. I have sent her this link so she could review the respnses - maybe she'll approve more. Who know's. we were just chatting today and this thread came up and I offered to do it (post her pic I mean) but I didn't want to because her face was in it. sooo - I am a gentleman after all

Well, please Do encourage her. I am sure she will receive a splendid reception!! And thanks as well for being a real gentleman about posting only with her permission. I, for one, hope to see her here soon. :)

Back