Help, stuck, Out of Ideas for incest story.

RicoLouis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
893
Am starting on the second volume of my series and while I got most of it blocked out I am drawing a blank on one of my characters. The main Characters prim and proper, recently divorced aunt. He dated her daughter, his cousin for a summer before heading off to college and now a year later he is coming back for the summer.

Thing is I trying to come up with a little back story between her and him and have thought about him hooking up with his aunt after getting dumped by her daughter for a one night stand but still not sure on details. Also thought about her catching him spying on his mom when he visited during spring break and using his desire for older women to scratch her own itches. Just can't lock an idea down yet. Luckily I have awhile before I get to that part but I hate when something isn't nailed down in my head before I get there.

Her backstory. She was raised by a hippie mom until she was old enough to leave home and married into a much higher class family and had two daughters and now has a successful career as a real estate agent. However after almost two decades of marriage her and her husband lost that spark in the bedroom and he started having an affair with someone from his office which led to a messy divorce. Her twin daughters took different paths after the divorce with one throwing herself into her school work and cheerleading while the other became more of a party girl always looking for ways to piss off her dad.
 
Mostly what I remember about my aunts is their cooking. They each had their specialty, and I would look forward to it when visiting.

Maybe the aunt always made a special apple pie, or brownies, or something that he loved as a kid. Now, as an adult, he sees her making it again, and it brings back lots of memories. She shares some with him, and they bond over it. Which of course leads to more "goodies"......
 
I don't know any prim & proper aunts. All mine were lewd & lascivious.

When I build characters, I fall back on people I know. Most of the people I know are not much like characters in the stories I read here. Maybe I'm deprived.
 
Okay still stuck and getting closer to the scene. I kind of want the story to focus on Aunts big ass so two ideas I have thought of is an old idea of mine with aunt coming home drunk after a failed blind date and gets locked out and tries to climb in through the doggie door but her big ass gets stuck so she calls her nephew to get her out. Alternate Idea a little less complicated is she is out gardeining in a sun dress and accidently falls on her rose bushes and her ass needs some tlc. Or maybe out in her bikini and falls having had one to many drinks to celebrate her divorce.
 
Okay still stuck and getting closer to the scene. I kind of want the story to focus on Aunts big ass so two ideas I have thought of is an old idea of mine with aunt coming home drunk after a failed blind date and gets locked out and tries to climb in through the doggie door but her big ass gets stuck so she calls her nephew to get her out. Alternate Idea a little less complicated is she is out gardeining in a sun dress and accidently falls on her rose bushes and her ass needs some tlc. Or maybe out in her bikini and falls having had one to many drinks to celebrate her divorce.

why not take them back to an earlier time on a holiday? maybe a scene by a swimming pool or on a beach? how far back you go depends on the age of the characters, but you might get a fresh perspective with a completely new setting.

just an idea, if the current vein is dry.
 
All ready did mom son in chap 6 which ended with mom giving passed out son a hand job but plan on coming back to it.
 
Back
Top