Any Canadians Around?

Good Morning from cold & snowy Wpg :kiss::)

attachment.php

Morning Dumpling, hope you enjoy your day :) Be safe :kiss: :heart:
 
Hey all :)

So far only 2 of us from Sask? We're a rare breed, I guess ;)

Sunday's going to be a great day!

33, male, and married.
 
snowing like a fukker here today....looks like an inside day in my wife's panties for me.
 
hi there....

Older man in Richmond Hill..love to chat with any older ladies, and Dumpling sounds very tasty..!! just a little snow flurry here today..enjoy your weekend everyone..
 
Congratulations to the Sask. Rough Riders and all their Fans :D
"Great Game":) ( I cheered for you Guys ;) )
 
Yeah, it's great...when it melts right away and I don't have to drive in it ;) I'm more of a summer and fall guy myself.

How about you? You happy to see the white stuff?

I love summer and spring though I never shy away from the white stuff. ;)

Hate driving in it, 400 and 403 was a complete mess Saturday! Stuck in it for over an hour. Bright side, outdoor skating at Nathan Phillip Square with warm street meat always makes up for it.
 
Personally, I hate Canadian winters! Long coats, boots and hats and mits and....long underwear! Much prefer the warmth of summer with short skirts, lulu lemons and tank tops. And of course the bikini clad beaches. Screw winter and the whole cover-up it brings with it.
 
I love summer and spring though I never shy away from the white stuff. ;)

Hate driving in it, 400 and 403 was a complete mess Saturday! Stuck in it for over an hour. Bright side, outdoor skating at Nathan Phillip Square with warm street meat always makes up for it.

Mmmm...street meat. *drools*
 
Back
Top