Me in a black thong

Can't wait to see what you post next! The sheer naughtiness and dirty sexuality you are bringing to this thread is amazing! Keep up the good work...you're definitely keeping me up!

Love that black set...can't wait to see more of what you would have done today! Always thought a set of black panties brings out the best contrast with hot sticky cum shot in it!

I've just recently come back to lit and found your thread! Your pictures are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

Glad to hear that my thread is enjoyed!

Today I've been fantasizing about wetting in public.

Scenario: I'm on a crowded commuter train on my way home from work, wearing my pretty, professional work clothes. I'm standing and holding the bar as there are no seats, and I am visibly in that "gotta go" agony. My ride is long, and I knew I should have used the restroom before leaving work, but didn't want to have to take the later train. I know this is going to be pushing it, and I don't want to have an "accident," but at the same time, that oh-so-familiar, full to stretching bladder ache makes me sooo horny. My pussy is wet as it is, and the thought of wetting my clothes is only making me wetter...

Glad to hear that my thread is enjoyed!

Today I've been fantasizing about wetting in public.

Scenario: I'm on a crowded commuter train on my way home from work, wearing my pretty, professional work clothes. I'm standing and holding the bar as there are no seats, and I am visibly in that "gotta go" agony. My ride is long, and I knew I should have used the restroom before leaving work, but didn't want to have to take the later train. I know this is going to be pushing it, and I don't want to have an "accident," but at the same time, that oh-so-familiar, full to stretching bladder ache makes me sooo horny. My pussy is wet as it is, and the thought of wetting my clothes is only making me wetter...
and making me harder......watching you and waiting to see the first little wet spot forming

You let a little out at first... you hope nobody noticed, but once you start, it gets harder to stop... just a little at first, then a bit more and a bit more comes out, soaking your panties... the panties are holding the warm wetness, but not for long... you don't want to stop... just a little more and a little more... soon the panties can't hold it any more and the warm wetness starts to run down your leg... you can feel it wet your stockings... nobody is noticing right now and it feels so good... you let out a bit more... the relief is amazing.

Loved the tease indeed and more. The inability to keep control of that bladder the look on your face because you just have to go. Would be hot indeed.

Wetting on the train, continued...

As I'm standing there, riding along, my pussy getting wetter and wetter as the "gotta go" urge gets stronger, I catch the eye of a man about my age who is sitting right next to where I'm standing, and I can tell he can tell what's up. He knows I'm going to burst at any moment, and I notice that his eyes aren't leaving my body. He shifts in his seat a bit, and I start to think he might be enjoying this. All this does is make me hornier, and I start to imagine letting go, knowing how sexy it would feel for my hot piss to flood my panties and through the crotch of my slim-cut dress pants, making a dark, spreading stain in the grey fabric, and flow down my legs.

All of a sudden, the train brakes with a bit of a jerk as we're pulling into a station. The jarring motion makes my body sway and a bit of warm piss slips out on accident, just enough to moisten the crotch of my panties a bit more than they already are, and I let out the slightest moan...

Back