Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have believed it possible but the pics Lisa has been posting lately are even more beautiful and sexier than the previous ones.:p

The only thing that would be sexier and more beautiful than them would be if Jennifer were to loosen some more buttons.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Jennifer, you know where the first three go. You can put the fourth one anywhere you want.

Re: I'm back

JenniferMidnight said:
Good morning sweet Nipplesters and Nipplesses :rose:

I was away for Canadian Thanksgiving...we celebrate that here in Slab"O"via ~grin~

Busy hands are happy hands...or so it seems on the thread while I was gone ~laughing~ Kisses to Lisa for the sweet pic gift (many postings ago)
...and Mutt...YOU don't have to do much to 'lure' me back...as you know...can never stay away for too long... :kiss:

Nice of you to join us Wholemanz - (love the gold lame) ~smile~

Well it's official. I like you lots!

I can tell you are a nice person right of the bat.

Hugs

:rose: :kiss:

Darn

I was going to leave some nipples too.

so here they are.

:heart: :kiss:

Attachments

• puffies 10904034220.jpg
    puffies 10904034220.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 190
Good night, all. My Mistress is out of town again and I am expecting her to call in a few minutes. I packed up a kit of sex toys to take with her. We will be burning up the phone lines tonight!
Here's some cute titties for you all. Is it just me, or does she have cross-eyed nipples?:eek:
:rose:

Attachments

• han04.jpg
    han04.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 135
Re: Re: I'm back

The Mutt said:
Welcome back, Miss Midnight. So, tell us. What are you thankful for this year?:kiss:
What am I thankful for?...well...the list is far too long sweet Mutt...but I must say, whoever dealt me the card that has me exploring me and all my many parts ~ I blow them a sweetened, lingering kiss :kiss:

Re: Re: Re: I'm back

JenniferMidnight said:
What am I thankful for?...well...the list is far too long sweet Mutt...but I must say, whoever dealt me the card that has me exploring me and all my many parts ~ I blow them a sweetened, lingering kiss :kiss:

Jennifer, I would truly LOVE to explore all your many parts.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Consider these to be sweetened, longering kisses but I can't blow them to you

The Mutt said:
Good night, all. My Mistress is out of town again and I am expecting her to call in a few minutes. I packed up a kit of sex toys to take with her. We will be burning up the phone lines tonight!

The telephone lines burned with passion as my Mutt talked me into a frenzy! Although I am well-sated, alas, I cannot sleep.

I can't sleep either, I keep hearing some damn buzzing noise.

751676Untitled-20.jpg

716463Untitled-21.jpg

362652Untitled-22.jpg

731054Untitled-23.jpg

Thanks to everybody who says they like a pic now and then.

eric shawn listo said:
I think I can safely say we like your pics more than now and then!:rose:

Amen to that except it is rather depressing that a girl as sexy as the most recent one should feel she needs a vibe when my tongue is so available.

Boxlicker101 said:
Amen to that except it is rather depressing that a girl as sexy as the most recent one should feel she needs a vibe when my tongue is so available.

Ahhhh yes, BL - you are one of our most 'accommodating' threadsters *grin* We know who to call if we need a never-ending-flow of sweet, delicious kisses or....well....you know...all those other things :kiss:

One of the sexist things I've seen was a bare nipple peeping out of a losely buttoned blouse

Lisa, your pics are KILLING me!!!:p
Miss O, we are glad to see you! Hope your trip is going well!!!:rose:

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!:heart:

lovely nipples on a stunning lady

:rose: :kiss:

Attachments

• adara michaels 33030000406.jpg
    adara michaels 33030000406.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 147
you're welcome WM ... I'm still feelin my way around this Lit thing ... its nice to make new friends

sara_lez04 said:
you're welcome WM ... I'm still feelin my way around this Lit thing ... its nice to make new friends

Well Sara... welcome :rose: ...and please hang out with us here as we are a tight *grin* and friendly group

sara_lez04 said:
While you are feeling around... when you come across the huge soft mountains, that will be me...

hehehe

:D :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back