The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
ok how long do i spend logged on to lit..well all the time, i never log out! I think its probably a couple of hours a day in reality, somedays more,some less!

I have taken sexy pics of my hubby and loved it, would love to do that again..also if the manchester united football team wanted to do some naked pics...I would be willing to help :D Esp for Ryan Giggs!

Hmm well my husband is as horny as I and he'd never ask me to give up sex, but if i am 100% honest i don't know if i could give it up. I mean theres always masturbation, but well thats only a snack sometimes you need a full banquet!

Do any of your body parts have a pet name?
Not really. Some people have called me asshole but somehow I doubt they were reffering to my anus. perhaps asshole is a pet name for my brain?

I have a fantasy of making love in the Swiss Family Robinson house. Do you have a fantasy about making love in a fictional place?

alltherage said:
maybe 2 or three. there are weeks when I dont come here at all. I think I get tired of all the youngins round hear.

What would cause you to willingly give up sexual pleasure for the rest of your life?
would you give it up for a loved one?

I spend way too much time at Lit,thats the truth

** edited to add a question..any fav sex positions??:devil:

~Dream~ said:

I spend way too much time at Lit,thats the truth

** edited to add a question..any fav sex positions??:devil:

laying on my back...lover on top....let's my hands be free to roam...gawd I love that....and then any other a close 2nd....

most romantic place you ever made love?

knightshadow said:
laying on my back...lover on top....let's my hands be free to roam...gawd I love that....and then any other a close 2nd....

most romantic place you ever made love?
La posada hotel santa fe new mexico with a mexican lover named Maria.

I love to be above my lover, lowering my pussy on to there mouths, hands clinging to a headboard. Their hands on my bottom.

personally i am very partial to the good old missionary position, I love to feel my husband pumping into me, see his face, touch him all over....can't beat it....though variety is the spice of life!

How long does it take you to orgasm from self masturbation?

English Lady said:
How long does it take you to orgasm from self masturbation?

First one of the day - about a half an hour. After that I can pop off again and again, sometimes with only seconds in between.

But if not going for multiple orgasms in one session, the rest throughout the day take about 15 minutes. I can "get there" faster if I need to, or I can stretch it out to hours if I have the time. When I do that the orgasm is Fanfuckingtastic!!!

QUESTION - If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you be? (Yes, I know it's a dumb question, but my Philosophy professor actually asked it in class!!!)

I would be an old tree, low branches that many generations of children have climbed, wonderful shady folliage that has shelltered young lovers from the rain and beautifully rugged bark that makes really good bark rubbings!

And that was a silly answer*L*

If you could be a character in any TV show what show would you pick?

English Lady said:
I would be an old tree, low branches that many generations of children have climbed, wonderful shady folliage that has shelltered young lovers from the rain and beautifully rugged bark that makes really good bark rubbings!

And that was a silly answer*L*

If you could be a character in any TV show what show would you pick?

That was a GREAT Answer!

I'd like to be the girl on "Alias". She's sexy, tough, smart, and gets to wear all those wigs!

QUESTION - If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would you choose, and what would you do?

Well as i have half an eye on "Con Air" right now i am inclined to pick Nicholas cage!

I would want him to talk to me, hey it doesn't even have to be dirty talk, just talk! He has THE sexiest accent on the face of the earth! I'd want a good squueze of his butt too.....and he'd have to be on top so i could stare into those amazing eyes.....

...ooooh boy...someone pour a bucket of cold water on me!

If you could be another person for a day, who would you be?

I think i would be my daughter, she's 15 months andi 'd love to know what goes on in her mind!

What would you like for your next birthday present?

alltherage said:
Not really. Some people have called me asshole but somehow I doubt they were reffering to my anus. perhaps asshole is a pet name for my brain?

I have a fantasy of making love in the Swiss Family Robinson house. Do you have a fantasy about making love in a fictional place?

Tara from "Gone With The Wind"

Have you ever made love in an airplane?

KHAN-E said:
That was a GREAT Answer!

I'd like to be the girl on "Alias". She's sexy, tough, smart, and gets to wear all those wigs!

QUESTION - If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would you choose, and what would you do?

Antonio Bandares or Oded Fehr who was in "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns"! Not telling ya... ;)

QUESTION - What's your favorite season and why?

Howdee!

cajunpeach said:
Antonio Bandares or Oded Fehr who was in "The Mummy" and "The Mummy Returns"! Not telling ya... ;)

QUESTION - What's your favorite season and why?

We have only the dry and wet seasons here. I like the wet season even though it clogs up traffic and means the kids have to stay indoors and we can't use the pool or go for walks. There is something solemn and sobering about long rain, cleansing, refreshing, envigorating. It rains right down to the toes of my soul.

Question: How old is too old to have sex and why?

too old is when your body just doesn't have enough oomph lefty to do anything sexual! I don't think there is a definite cut off age*L*

What are you wearing today?

English Lady said:
too old is when your body just doesn't have enough oomph lefty to do anything sexual! I don't think there is a definite cut off age*L*

As little as possible!

QUESTION - What's your dream fantasy outfit? Describe it! ;)

English Lady said:

right now i am wearing a big fluffy white bath robe and nothing else.

In your life how many toes have you tasted?

well heres a confession, i used to bite my toenails when i was little so *adding up* 30 toes in total!

What fictional character would you like to be?

I've kissed and thus tasted absolutely hundreds of ladies toes usually by way of apology.

I would like to be Felix the cat, please.

I am stark naked, too.

I think men and women both have exactly the same facility to exagerate or leave out things when online, expecially here at lit. I am sure there are people of both sexes who have created a whole persona for the purpose of lit.

Simpsons or South Park?

What?

I don't have a wireless anymore so am unable to understand question.
Do women prefer men with a rugged unshaven /bearded look or (give other description)

Re: What?

starkpic said:
I don't have a wireless anymore so am unable to understand question.
Do women prefer men with a rugged unshaven /bearded look or (give other description)

I do like the unshaven well kept bearded look some, but I think I prefer a fresh shaved face.

What about men do they prefer that their women be shaved or unshaved?

What about men do they prefer that their women be shaved or unshaved?

Phew! Tricky one that.....

I guess at present, I am partial to the total nude look but I also like the trimmed finish on photographs I take but this effect can cause soreness to the partner, I find.

Do you prefer to shave yourself/ have your male friend do it/ have your female friend do it?
(I would always opt for a female friend if there are any left).

Re: What about men do they prefer that their women be shaved or unshaved?

starkpic said:

Do you prefer to shave yourself/ have your male friend do it/ have your female friend do it?

I usually don't shave, my hubby doesn't like shaved pussies, but occasionally, I shave my legs - just for the heck of it. I prefer it if my boyfriend does it - it's very sexy to be taken cared of like that.

Is there anything that would gross you out so much that you'd get out of bed and walk away in the middle of making love? If so, what?

I always shave myself, though i do like it when my husband watches!

morning sex or afternoon sex,which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back