Why Does The president Use the N-Word To Describe His Grand Father?

George-Romney-Taxes.jpg



Ancestry can be so very, very embarrassing.
 
C'mon, take a stand. Doesn't it seem to you that Vette has gotten crazier and crazier over the last couple years?

Vette is one of the few consistent peeps on Lit. You waffle like a lib running for office.
 
Vette is one of the few consistent peeps on Lit. You waffle like a lib running for office.

Uh, I wasn't referring to his positions on issues, if that's what you mean. I was referring to the increasing emphasis on insane shit.
 
If it bugs you, I hope he continues. :)

It doesn't. And he just admitted to having become "more strident," which is another way of saying what I asked you about. Are you going to change your position now that he says you're wrong?
 
I still see no condemnation of the President for using such crass and racist language, proving only folks on the right are racist when using the word.

Maybe pereg wants to be a Lawn Jockey too. :)
 
I still see no condemnation of the President for using such crass and racist language, proving only folks on the right are racist when using the word.

It was shitty. Everyone knows that. It's a nasty passage in a lousy book by a second rate president.

Your turn! Go post in "Say something positive about Mitt Romney" now. Because you seem to think he'll be so much better.
 
So very true!
legacy.jpg


Of course, the Vettebigot doesn't care about that, he just wants to crow loud and long "Teh president said "NIGGER!""

He's always been a ridiculously tribal partisan hack. Sometimes it's fun, and sometimes it's boring.
 
More like a garden decoration being a red bird.

Thank you for disagreeing with his choice of obviously bigoted language.

By the way, busybody thinks your avatar is a symbol of terrorism. You might want to get that looked at.
 
Back
Top