The corruption of Jennifer

sexijenfun

Virgin
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Posts
11
I would love to role play with someone who manipulates me and turns me into, well, whatever they desire really! Please buzz me if you would like to play.
My particular fantasy is around rules and directions, coercion and bossing, clothing control, loss of self determination, oh, yes and of course, sex!
I don't mind a bit of bondage too, and am open to all ideas. I love to chat on yahoo messenger and via yahoo email.
Xx sexijenfun
 
I would love to role play with someone who manipulates me and turns me into, well, whatever they desire really! Please buzz me if you would like to play.
My particular fantasy is around rules and directions, coercion and bossing, clothing control, loss of self determination, oh, yes and of course, sex!
I don't mind a bit of bondage too, and am open to all ideas. I love to chat on yahoo messenger and via yahoo email.
Xx sexijenfun

I have to confess to stalking you Jenny. I am the fly and you are the candle. Nothing I can do will change or deplete my desire to own you. My opportunity to actually meet you comes when I follow you into a cafe bar.
Old stunt but it worked this time. I jog you and you spill coffee over me. You are apologetic and feign annoyance saying
"Well I think you deserve a spanking for that!"
"You blush with a slight expression of indignation but it soon changes to a smile that says "I think I do".
I smile back and say "You would feel so much better about ruining my suit."
You reply and say "I do apologise and I want to feel better about your suit."
 
Jennifer..... Your husband is outside on the lawn enjoying the company of his coworkers. I, as his boss have no desire to mingle. I watch as you enter my house. Leaving my wife to socialize I follow you. You enter the upstairs bathroom . As you leave I am there waiting in the door way. You are startled as you gasp.... Paul you scared me. I say I am sorry and tell you I want to talk to you for a moment.
 
You tell me I must get back to my husband. I tell you that if you want your husband to continue his employment you will stay where you are. You stop dead in your tracks .... You wouldn't? You state this already knowing the answer. I walk up behind you.... Without touching you I say... Here is what I propose.... Your husband will keep his job. On Monday he will receive a 20 percent raise. He will keep his home and family together without any fear of what the future will bring. In return..... I get you. You turn around and smack me across the face... You make another attempt and I catch your hand mid swing. I get all of you. . ... You whisper to me .... Fuck you. Little did you know your training was about to begin....
 
Back
Top