The Lost Artifacts (Closed)

Tastol heard Lela's breath catch when their eyes met, but he shook it off, figuring it was just nerves over the eventual confrontation with her sister. He sat beside her as they ate, but they were only just far enough away not to be touching elbows. Theirs was a companionable silence, neither saying much, but clearly glad that the other was there. It wasn't too hard to decipher though, from the way they kept trying to sneak glances at each other without the other person noticing.

As Lala rose to put her empty plate on the table by the door, Tastol's gaze followed her, caught in the way she walked and moved. He only just lowered her gaze back to his own just-emptied plate as she turned around once more. He was watching her as she moved towards the empty bath tub though, and when she spoke and asked him to leave the room, even for a couple of minutes, he was not overly thrilled with the idea.

Despite what he was feeling though, Tastol simply nodded and rose to his feet. He headed towards the door, picking up her plate and mug before walking out the door. He already knew that he would never be able to tell her no. It would simply take one look with those bright blue eyes, and he'd cave every time.

It didn't take Tastol long to head down to the bar and request a couple buckets of warm water. Hell, the wait was more agonizing than anything else. He even found himself less interested in the other customers and employees he saw than he normally would have been. He had no choice but to lump that oddity in with the others that had all started with Lela and her quest.

Once the buckets of water were finally ready, Tastol carried them back up to their room. He had to set one down to open the door, and he hoped the noise would give Lela time to cover herself before he entered the room. He pushed the door open, and was nowhere near prepared for the sight before him.

Lela had used the bed sheet as a makeshift screen, blocking the bathtub off from the bed. The sight that caught his eye though, was the sight of Lela's bare back in the mirror across the room. The small mirror was at just the right angle to let him see her flawless skin, and Tastol had to literally force himself to turn away from it. He set the buckets down on the nearside of the screen, closed the door, and moved to the bed. He sat on the side near the door, knowing that from that angle, he would only be able to see the wall on the other side of the room in the mirror's reflection.

The sound of the sheet parting brought Tastol's gaze up, and though he could only see Lela's face peeking out, he knew she was naked behind that screen. He found himself staring at her once more, and when her head lifted to look at him, he met her gaze immediately. Tastol's brain told him he should look away, but everything else wanted him to keep looking, wanted to see more, wanted to touch her.

"Lela..." Tastol started, unable to tear his bright blue gaze from hers. "What is it about you that makes it impossible for me to look away, to think of anything else?" Even as he asked it, Tastol knew the question would sound wrong, that it was simply just that, wrong, yet he'd been unable to help himself. He had to know what it was about her, and his biggest fear just then, was that she'd disappear behind that curtain and be out of his sight, even if she would be just a few feet away.
 
Last edited:
Lela couldn't move, she could almost bet that she wasn't breathing either. When Tastol's voice broke the silence was the first time she felt like she took a breath. There was such a pull to him that she even felt herself leaning more into the makeshift curtain than she had been a few moments before.

She heard his words and yet it took her a moment to realize exactly what he was saying. Lela took that time to look Tastol over slowly before her eyes moved back up to his blue ones. She had watched him for months, at least. Had seen the things he had done, the killings he did and even the blood he drank and yet she wasn't afraid of him and it had nothing to do with the fact that she was a goddess and everything to do with a woman knowing deep down a man, that man, wouldn't hurt her.

Lela tried to act casually about this, "I'm not sure Tastol. Have you seen a woman like me before? I am sure there has to be some that are more beautiful than I am. I'm almost positive you have met some out there like that." Lela really didn't know what she was saying, she was just trying to think of something to say as she felt the pull from him grow stronger as their eyes stayed locked to one another.

Lela felt the curtain begin to give, her body having leaned to far too into it being drawn to him. She tried to collect her balance but the bucket of water near her feet just caused yet another problem for her. She felt herself falling toward the floor, her mind so wrapped up in the look in Tastol's eyes that she didn't even try to salvage herself from the fall. She felt her body slip forward, her breath catching as she could do nothing but prepare to find herself sprawled on the floor naked before him.
 
Tastol held Lela's gaze as she spoke, and even afterwards he hesitated before responding. He took a moment to think about her words, and of all the women he'd seen in all of his years.

Just as Tastol opened his mouth to respond though, he saw the bed sheet start to slip from how much she was leaning on it. The moment he saw it, and saw Lela starting to fall, he was moving. In the time it took most people to blink, Tastol stood up and closed the small distance between them.

Tastol caught Lela in his arms and held her up. He'd reacted so fast, and out of sheer instinct, that it hadn't even occurred to him at the time that she was naked. Now that he had her in his arms, with her head supported against his shoulder though, the first thing that he was aware of, was the feel of her bare breasts against his chest. That feeling came and went quickly though, because with her head turned how it was, it left her neck exposed just inches from his face. His eyes stared at her exposed neck, and he could swear that he could see every beat of her heart in the pulse point, and hear each one as well.

How long the pair stood like that, Tastol wasn't sure, but when he finally realized the position they were in, and the thoughts that were running through his head, Tastol shook his head in an attempt to clear his thoughts. He swallowed hard as he made to help Lela regain her feet, taking care to keep her pressed against him so that her nakedness wasn't bared to his gaze any more than it already was.

"I've been to many places Lela, and seen a lot women." Tastol said, bringing one hand around her to lift her chin until her gaze met his own. "And you can believe me when I tell you that none of them were as beautiful...or as captivating...as you." As he spoke, Tastol found himself leaning closer to her, his desire to kiss her almost overwhelming. He did manage to resist it though, but just barely, and just enough not to kiss her. He didn't pull his head back though, and he didn't break eye contact.
 
Last edited:
Lela gasped at the feel of Tastol's body pressed to hers, his arms wrapped tightly around her, preventing her from the fall. She should have remembered that about him, but in that instant he wasn't anything but a man to her eyes. She felt his breath across her bared skin and it did nothing to sate the ache between her legs. She felt herself growing wetter than before, her heart picking up a beat even as he helped her regain her balance.

Lela noticed he wasn't about to pull away from her and the feel of his hand bringing her chin up until her eyes met his just played on her mind and body even more. She didn't even realize it before it was too late that his bare hands were touching her bare skin. It was almost like her own powers were waiting for her to realize their mistake when it released a charge between them. Lela's breath caught in her throat and she fought to pull up that 'wall' she kept around her abilities so she didn't affect the human race.

Tastol's eyes locked with her own, his body leaning more into her had her mind pausing with the concentration needed to throw up the shield around her. He paused, almost like he felt the battle inside of her, letting her decide their fate and yet she was no better at being their judge than he was at the moment. She lost the battle as the shock wave rocked through her body. Her fingers tightened on his shoulders even as she pushed her body closer to his, her lips colliding with his own.

That shield she was battling to slip into place crumbled back down around her as the sparks from their lips shot through her body, pulling a moan from her lips while her body arched into him even more. She felt her body growing heavier with need and she almost willed him to move his hands over her.

Lela, unlike her sister, took great care when she was with humans, knowing what her powers could do to them. She never allowed herself the temptation of being with one of them, but something called to her when it came to Tastol. Her eyes slipped close, her body gave up the fight as her fingers pressed harder into his shoulders, drawing him closer to her. Her heartbeat picked up, her breathing followed suit as her body hummed with his touch.

She knew she needed to stop this, but she couldn't. The feelings that were sparking through her pulled her body tighter, her need for him growing with every second they were touching. Lela wondered briefly what this was doing to him...that thought alone pulled her back from his lips, but not far. Her eyes slipped open and looked at him with concern. She didn't want her powers affecting him like they did everyone else, she wanted him to want her for her.
 
Tastol felt a charge between the two of them, much like he'd felt when Lela first touched him in the church. It didn't stop him from kissing her though. His arms held her closely, almost crushing her against him as their lips met. He felt another shock then, and his eyes closed as he lost himself in that kiss. He found himself unable to think of anything else just then, nothing else but the woman before him, and the embrace they were sharing.

It was Lela who finally broke their kiss, and when she did, Tastol took in a shuddering breath. He wasn't aware that his eyes had closed during it, but when he found that they were, he forced them slowly up. He drew another shuttering breath when he met Lela's gaze. His mind was cloudy, and he found it hard to think of anything else other than her. In the end though, he finally forced himself to lift his hands to his shoulders and move her to an arms length from him.

"I-I'm sorry Lela...but if we're going to do this, there is something you need to know." Tastol's head bowed as he took another shuddering breath. When his head raised though, the confidence was back, even if his mind was still clouded. "I'm a..." Tastol started as he shook his head slowly. "I'm half vampire Lela." Tastol forced out at last, making himself meet her gaze, half expecting her to start laughing. "I'm a day-walking half vampire that drinks human blood to maintain the speed you just saw and strength like few mortals can match."

Tastol took another slow and deep breath and stepped backward. He backed up until the backs of his knees touched the bed. He lowered himself to sit on it and lifted his gaze to meet hers. He intentionally avoided looking at her exposed body while he waited for her response, wanting her to be willing before he let himself enjoy the sight and feel of her.
 
Last edited:
When Lela pulled back from him she could see the enjoyment etched in his face. And yet when his eyes opened and he took the breath she could feel his movement before he even did it. His hands moved up to hers and he stepped away. She wondered if she had gone too far, but even if her powers weren't totally in her control he seemed to be able to control their affect on him, otherwise he wouldn't have stepped back from her.

His words held worry and yet she listened to him, wondering what he could possibly tell her that she didn't already know. When Tastol finally came clean about who he was she watched him struggle, expecting her to do something other than what she was doing, which was watching him.

He stepped back to the bed and took a seat and even then her body cried out for him. Lela knew she shouldn't, knew it was probably a really bad call on her part but she couldn't stop herself, she moved toward him. Her voice was soft as she spoke and yet her body still was sparking inside at their touch, "Tastol, I know." When she finally was in reaching distance of him, her fingers brushes his cheek, "I have known all along, that was why I picked you."

She swallowed hard and took her own deep breath, "I have watched you for months now, at least." Feeling the spark ignite again at her touch on his cheek she pulled her hand back, "I have my own secrets Tastol and you will probably think I am mad if I said what I was. Just know that I knew and still I wanted to be with you." As the words left her lips she realized for the first time since being in his arms that she stood before him completely naked. Lela wanted to cover up and yet she didn't want to shy away from what almost happened between them, in fact she wanted it still.

She took a step closer to him, touching the bed with her hand as she lowered herself to her knees before him, "Tastol, I'm a goddess, daughter of Dagda, my sister is Rae. I am heir to the throne and yet so is my sister, which is why I am on this journey to find the artifacts." Lela couldn't even begin to imagine why she was telling him this, but then again if it got too bad she could always use her powers to wipe this knowledge from him, as long as she did it before it became etched in his mind forever.

Her eyes looked up to him, hoping he would understand that while he may view himself as someone not so worthy of affection, she did. Maybe that was what was happening to her, maybe she started falling in love with him while she watched him above. She sighed softly, moving to rise once again to her feet. This was a lot for Tastol to process and if he didn't deem himself worthy enough to be with her, she couldn't change his mind. That was quite obvious when he was able to step away from her.
 
Of all of the possible things Tastol might have expected Lela to say or do, the confession that followed his own confession wasn't anywhere on the list. His eyes reflected his confusion as he tried to think about what she had said and what it meant. Sadly though, for as many questions as it answered, like the dreams he'd had, why she effected him so, and the the surge he felt whenever his bare skin touched her, it raised that many more.

Tastol wasn't aware of the passing of time as he sat there thinking about what Lela had said, but when he finally processed as much as was possible, even for him, the only possible way to respond had to start with one thing. "Why Lela?"

Though the question was important, and he did want an answer, Tastol didn't give Lela the chance to just yet. "Lela, if you knew what I am, what I do, what I'll become when I die, hell probably even what I'll wish for if we succeed, why the hell did you pick me? If you are who and what you say you are, a goddess, why would you ever pick a dhampir over the countless paladins and clerics who would give everything they have and more for such a chance?" Tastol held Lela's gaze through the full of his question, and even afterwards, his eyes never moved from hers. He did fall into silence though, giving her time to answer his questions.
 
As Tastol's voice broke the silence Lela lowered herself once more as her eyes met his. It was a question she knew would come, but the answer was so much more. Even before she was able to answer him though he continued with his questions, questions that didn't surprise her in the least.

Lela waited until he was finished and when he was her hand moved to rest upon his knee, "Tastol, I watched many to see who would be the perfect match to what I needed. While I agree that clerics and paladins are holy men and one would deem them a better fit, I got to see parts of them they kept hidden, parts they were ashamed of such as yourself. But while you may have hidden a word or a description of who you are, you never really hid yourself. You have always been who you are, you have accepted it, though at the same time you hate it."

Lela paused as this was harder than she first thought it would be. After a moment she continued, "My father once told me that I may have to look away from what I normally would look to. At first I didn't understand what he meant until I saw you. While you may view yourself as opposite of clerics and paladins, the men of the cloth even, you have something they don't. They have evil inside of them but they hide it. You believe yourself to be evil but you have accepted it, in a way. You are true to yourself and in being that, you were a perfect match for this journey."

Lela's fingers brushed his knee as she spoke the rest, "My sister will do everything in her power to separate me from those that wish to help me. I have no doubts in my mind or my heart what will happen if she offers you everything and anything to part ways with me. You may be tempted to accept her offer, but you have more honor in you not to do so. Once you have given your word, you will carry it out. I have seen that more times from you than any holy warrior. That is what I need, someone that will not be seduced away from the journey ahead."

Lela moved up to her knees, her hand moving up from his knee to his cheek as she cupped his face with one hand. Her free hand resting along her side as she finished her explanation to him, "Tastol I know what you are, I know the battles that are inside of you, I even know what you will become when you die and even your desire to change all of that. When I told you price didn't matter, I meant it. If you desire humanity I will grant it to you if you help me. Now that you know who I am and the real reason behind the journey ahead as well as the reward I am offering you, will you still protect me and help me?"

Lela stayed right where she was, cupping his face, awaiting his answer. She wanted nothing more than to kiss him again, but she needed his answer before she allowed herself the possibility of anything more with him.
 
Tastol saw Lela lift her hand and move it towards his knee. Knowing what she was was giving him a slight understanding of things, like why he felt a shock every time their bare skin touched. This thought was confirmed when she touched his knee. He was still wearing his pants. So he was not surprised to not feel the shock he'd felt several times before.

Lela's words broke Tastol's train of thought, and his gaze lifted to meet hers once more as she spoke. Her words did make sense. It was true that everybody kept certain things to themselves, and everybody had their skeletons in the closet. He still didn't know if he was truly right for this job though, especially when she spoke of her sister and the things she would likely try to separate the two of them.

When Tastol saw Lela lifting her hand from his knee to his cheek, he braced himself. He was ready for the slight shock that he felt, but he still closed his eyes for a brief moment. Her voice once more brought him out of his own head, and his eyes opened to meet hers once more.

Tastol held Lela's gaze for a long time after she finished speaking. Her eyes told him that she was not lying, and what she said made sense of a lot of the things that had happened to him. It explained the dreams, the urge to go to the church, and everything about her that he'd found so very different from every other woman he'd ever met. When he was finally ready to speak, Tastol swallowed hard and took a deep breath before he did. "Knowing what I know of you, and what you know of me does not change my willingness to help you. The only question that your words didn't answer is...this." As Tastol finished, he lifted his own hand to cover her hand on his cheek. He again braced himself for the shock and was able to tolerate it.

"Why would you want to be with me, do...this with me? You are a goddess, and though I am not a mortal, I am far from your equal. Why would you offer yourself to me in such a way?"
 
Lela watched Tastol as he collected his thoughts and even when he spoke she braced for the unexpected. His words relieved her, though when he had given her his word she didn't doubt his honor in it, but for some reason knowing that he knew about her made her think he had second guessed his own words to her.

She always felt the spark between them even after their touch broke contact in the past, she felt it even now, but she wasn't expecting him to enhance it by laying his hand on hers. She felt the jolt to her bones yet made no move to remove her hand from where it rested on his cheek. His next words did make her pause a moment. While it is true that her explanation of selecting him didn't even come close to where they were now, it did begin to explain it a bit, at least to her.

Lela let her fingers move briefly before she raised her other hand and cupped the other side of his face, "You feel that right? That spark that shoots through you? I keep my powers under control while I am here. Where as my sister will use this power to control men, I keep it locked away. You are the first person I have ever touched and no amount of control kept it from affecting us both. I'm afraid if I let my guard completely that you will become some mindless warrior and that I do not wish. Yet, you seem to handle it better than anyone I have ever met, even when I did lose control a bit. That isn't the sole reason Tastol, but it is part of it."

She paused and let that much sink in before she continued, raising up on her knees, "When I watched you I found you fascinating. Over the time it took for me to get you to the church I found myself watching you just to see you. I wanted to come to you before our meeting, but I knew it wasn't right of me to do so. Just because I let my feelings grow for you over that time did not mean they would be returned. Since our meeting, those feelings have grown and yet I kept them under lock and key. I'm drawn to you and I have never been drawn to anyone before. Seeing the look in your eyes tonight, it did things to me I never thought were possible. I have felt your touch, though you only held me, I felt your lips and yet I want more. I don't know what this is, nor do I know if you feel it as well. What I do know is I want to be with you, my body aches for you as well as my heart and no amount of barriers is keeping it back."

Lela wasn't sure if he felt the same, but she owed him an explanation on why she is with him, why she feels like she does and why she wants this more than anything at that very moment. Her nakedness long forgotten, the man sitting before her was the only thing on her mind at that very moment. She leaned toward him, her lips brushed his softly and yet she backed away, giving him time to decide if this was something he wanted or not.
 
Tastol watched Lela after he spoke, now giving her time to sort out her own feelings and organize her thoughts. When she lifted her other hand though, Tastol felt a brief desire to shy away from it. He fought back that desire though, and braced himself anew for the contact. Despite his efforts though, his eyes did close briefly once more as he felt the shock surge through his already beleaguered system.

Lela's words made some semblance of sense. The fact that he was half vampire probably helped him resist the effect her touch had, but even that couldn't protect him fully from it, especially with this prolonged contact. When he felt her rise up more fully on her knees, Tastol forced his eyes open. He heard every word she said, but he was lost in her eyes.

Despite what she'd said, Tastol was not prepared for her to lean forward. He didn't pull away from the brief kiss though, and found himself falling slightly forward when she pulled back from it. He was already breathless from her closeness, her touch, and the overwhelming experience as a whole, but he too found himself wanting more.

"I would...be lying...if I said...that I didn't want you Lela..." Tastol said breathlessly. "And if...you would desire...this with me...then so do I." With the last bit of his inhibitions gone, Tastol lifted his other hand, sliding it along her cheek to the back of her neck. He leaned down to her as he pulled her forward, kissing her fully now, full, deep, and passionate. Tastol didn't know what the rest of this night would hold, or if he would be able to resist the effect of her touch, but for now, he didn't care.
 
Lela heard his words, but was having trouble letting them sink in. When his fingers moved over her cheek and down behind her neck she felt tingles sliding up her body along with the shocks that were rolling through her at his touch. She had no trouble understanding him the moment he pulled her to his lips, kissing her as passionately as he did.

Lela moaned in the kiss, giving in to the pull that she had been feeling since the moment she saw him. Her body leaned more into the bed, putting her even closer to him. Her hands started to slip down to his neck as her head tilted to deepen the kiss even more. Her control even faltered as she gave in to the kiss even more. Sensations of tingles and sparks shooting through her, branding her in a way she had never felt before.

Her body grew wetter than before, every inch becoming sensitive to his touch and yet she wanted more. Her hands slipped around his shoulders as she pulled herself even closer between his legs. Lela was lost in the sensations this man was giving her, but she didn't care, she just didn't want it to stop.

Her fingers slipped over his back, pressing into his back before moving a bit more. The kiss made her fully aware of her nakedness and even the aching need to feel his hands on her. In a way Tastol would be her first as she never allowed herself the joys she had witnessed by accident on a number of times before. There were even times where she had seen him with a woman and she didn't care for the reaction it pulled from her. Lela pushed those thoughts away, not wanting them to ruin what was happening in the here and now. She moaned softly into his mouth as her fingers continued their journey over his back, wanting more but trying to keep control over her own abilities at the same time.
 
Tastol felt Lela pulling herself closer to him, and his arms closed around her. In a single fluid thought turned movement, he rose to his feet, doing it now while he still had the strength. His lips never parted from hers as he lifted her up and turned around. He felt Lela's legs wrap around him, and he was grateful for it. It made it easier for him to lift first one knee onto the bed, and then the other. Once there, he leaned forward, easily supporting Lela's weight with one hand while he braced himself on the other, letting him lower her onto the bed.

Without any hesitation, Tastol lowered himself upon Lela then, conscious now that he was still clothed. He didn't worry much about it though, because he was far too lost in the sensations surging steadily through his body. He knew what he needed to do, but didn't know if he would actually be able to do it. The energy it was taking to resist Lela's touch was taking it's tole on even his mighty endurance.

It wasn't until that exact moment that Tastol knew what he might be able to do to resist her, what might help. It took an extreme mental effort to tear his lips from hers. No sooner were his lips gone from hers though, then they were pouncing on her neck, kissing, licking, and sucking at the pulse point. "P-please Lela!" He cried out louder than he intended against her neck. "Please may I taste you, take some strength from your divine body?" Tastol didn't know what he would do if she refused him, but still, he had to ask.
 
Lela felt Tastol's arms wrap around her and before she could even sigh contently with the feel of them he was picking her up. Her legs quickly wrapped around him, pulling her even closer than she was before. Her tongue slid along his even as he moved them up onto the bed and settled between her parted thighs. The feel of his clothing made Lela realize again how bare she was compared to him.

As his lips broke from hers, her fingers slipped to his sides, pulling at his shirt, wanting to feel his skin under her touch. The more excited she became the harder it was to keep that wall up around her abilities, to keep them in check and make sure she didn't overdo it with Tastol. His lips pressing to her neck had her head tilting to the side, the tingles rushing through her at the possibility of feeling him feed from her.

Hearing his words confirmed her own desires as her fingers moved to his hips, brushing over his skin and sending more shock waves through her. She moaned her need into the room, her fingers moving to untie his breeches. Lela was lost in the sensations Tastol was pulling from her, every touch and every kiss had her body arching into him, her fingers working quickly to free the hardness she could feel. It was like Lela was someone else at that moment, not the shy and reserved woman she had always been, but a woman clawing to get at the one things she was aching for.

Lela found her voice just as his breeches parted and her fingers brushed over his hardened shaft, "Yes...please." Her hips arched toward that shaft even as her head tilted just a bit more, giving Tastol a clean line to her neck. Her eyes slipped closed as she gave herself over to the feeling of his lips brushing her neck and his hard cock parting her lips. Lela needed Tastol in a way she had only seen before.
 
Tastol felt Lela's hands working furiously at his clothes, and much as he hated to break any form of contact between them, he reluctantly did. He pulled his upper body free from hers, but just long enough for her to pull his shirt over his head.

The moment the offending garment was gone, Tastol's body was crashing downwards once more, almost of it's own volition. He felt her breasts against his chest, and his head twitched to the side just briefly, so much contact pushing his reserves to their limits.

Though Tastol felt that Lela was going to give him the permission he craved, he held off, savoring the feel of her divine body against and beneath his own, even as her hands worked at his britches now, fumbling briefly with the tie before finally succeeding. He took a chance and braced himself on one shaky arm, lowering the other to help her push them down far enough so that he could kick them off.

The entire scene was so surreal, that it was almost beyond belief. Tastol felt as though he were a puppet, yet somehow also looking down, seeing the scene as it unfolded. In his mind, he saw Lela tilt her head as she arched her hips to him. The full press of their bodies was finally too much for Tastol to bear, especially with her presenting herself so, in so very many ways.

In a single fluid motion, Tastol surged forward, driving himself into Lela, literally forgetting that this was likely to be her first time. No sooner did his cock penetrate her, than his fangs did the same. It sent a surge through his body that almost forced him to pull from her completely. His entire body shook with the force of it, and though his body quaked furiously, his fangs never lost their hold. The taste that flooded his mouth was indescribable. For it was true that evil deeds did in fact corrupt the soul, making the blood bitter. Lela's though, was the sweetest and most delicious he had ever tasted, and he found himself craving more and more of it.

Tastol's body was moving of it's volition now, surging forwards and back, lost in the sea of sensations that this divine being was causing within him.
 
Last edited:
Lela's body was shivering under Tastol's, like she was cold and yet she wasn't in the least. Her body tightened with need, a need he seemed to pull from her with every touch of his body. She felt Tastol's body tense just a second before he surged forward, claiming her as only he could. The moment his cock drove into her his fangs pierced her skin and she screamed out as her walls completely collapsed around her. The surge of power from her was felt by her and had to have been by him, but at that very moment she could care less. The feel of his hips as they continued to drive his hard cock into her and the pull of his mouth as he drank from her was heaven.

Lela had heard many stories about first times, but this was nothing like any of them. This was magical, for sure, but it was so much more than that too. Her legs slipped lower across Tastol's ass as his hips continued to drive into her. Her body roared to life, arching to his every thrust even as her voice rose into a scream once more as the sensations spilled over her like nothing she ever felt before. Every pulse of her body seemed to pulse her powers and with everyone of those pulse came a gasp from her lips.

She couldn't seem to get enough and almost urged Tastol for more. The feel of his body was exquisite and the feel of his mouth pulling her life essence into his own body was mind blowing. The more she touched him, held on to him the more she wanted from him. Her mind spun as her body sent waves of sensations rushing through her. She couldn't hold the pleasure in anymore, she cried out as her nails scorched over Tastol's back, not even realizing she had moved her hands there. She held tight to him as her body rode every wave of pleasure he pulled from her.
 
It would have been impossible for anybody to predict that this was how their first time together would play out. In his mind, Tastol would have tried to go slow with what was likely to be a virgin goddess, and yet here he was, driving his achingly hard cock into her with every bit of strength and conviction he had, all the while feeding from her, taking from her that which he felt he didn't deserve.

Despite all the ways that this was likely so wrong, it felt so goddam good! If Tastol had any doubts about Lela's convictions, the feeling of her legs dropping down behind his ass, pulling him towards her as she arched her hips towards his every thrust, as well as the nails that dug into the meat of his back, cleared all of them.

He'd of course felt the surge of power from her when he simultaneously thrust into and bit her. He felt it surge from her straight into him, leaving a path of sensation in it's wake.

Tastol of course felt and heard Lela's orgasm. Hell, the entire building could probably hear them, but he hardly cared just then. Every clench of her tight pussy around his invading cock sent another surge through Tastol's body. With each surge, he gave another hard suck at her neck, taking more of her into himself before thrusting anew. It was a circle of complete and utter perfection!

Though he'd been completely unaware of it's building, Tastol's orgasm surged within him, and overcame his beleaguered body. He was cumming before he had any chance to even think of trying to make this first time with Lela last, and yet last it did. It was the most powerful orgasm he'd had in his long life. The circle that kept him thrusting and drinking from her, and kept her own powers surging, seemingly out of control, also kept him cumming! Long after he should have been spent and flaccid, his cock was still hard and surging with a seemingly endless stream of cum, almost seeming to demand that his seed take within this virgin goddess, and make her come with his child, even if that was impossible for one such as himself.

Tastol didn't know how long his orgasm lasted, or could last, but in the end, he knew he had to break the cycle. It took every bit of his willpower to pull his fangs from Lela's neck. A quick and almost savage swipe of his tongue across the wound to seal it, and yet his lips pounced on her neck once more. The breaking of his fangs from her neck seemed to sever the link that bound his own strength to what they were doing, and he found himself almost collapsed on top of her, barely keeping the full of his weight off of her as his cock gave one final pulse of his cum before finally halting along with him. He gasped from breath, his entire body completely and utterly exhausted, even as it still convulsed with the aftershocks of the powerful experience.
 
The feel of Tastol's cock driving into her as well as the pull of his delicious mouth on her neck has Lela hanging onto him for dear life. She had never experienced anything like this before. She had clearly come across other couples doing just this, but then it never looked like this before. Even when she accidentally saw Tastol with another woman it didn't appear this intense, this passionate before. It appeared as if he was going through the motions. This felt like his life depended on her body and her blood and the more she gave him the more alive she became.

Her body moved in sync with his, like they were long lost lovers. Her blood giving him strength even as it pulled surges of power from her in the process. Lela could have died in that instant and been completely happy, though it was impossible for her existence to end, at least to her knowledge.

Her fingers tightened on Tastol's body trying to hold him to her as pulse after pulse shot through her. She felt his cock swell inside of her and even heard his grunt against her neck as she felt a warmth fill her. The first touch of that warmth had her own body responding to it. Her walls convulsing around him while her body shuttered under him. That sensation that washed over her and through her was something she knew she would never get enough of.

Her cries of pleasure still strong in the room even as she felt him rip his mouth from her. His tongue, rough and yet body tingling, swiped over the wound in her neck and yet that didn't stop him from moving back to it. She groaned as she felt the connection stop being a strong lightening pulse through her body, instead turning into a soft hum. She felt his body collapse on top of hers and she couldn't ask for anything more. The feel of this warrior above her and also still inside of her made her whole body tighten and her fingers loosen enough to run over him. Lela felt the strength in his body even if he had lost it just as fast as he had gained it from her body. She turned her head toward him, feathering light kisses over his shoulder as her fingers explored his back.

Lela let her powers explore the rubble of wall that she had tried to keep up around him and marveled at how he had taken the surge of power, but then she hadn't seen his eyes either. Her hands quickly slipped under him to slide up to his cheeks. It wasn't an easy task, but she needed to know, needed to see if there was still life in his eyes or if he appeared distant. She slowly lifted his chin up to look at her, her breath holding and her chest tightening at what she may find in his eyes.
 
Last edited:
Tastol was still struggling to recover some semblance of his strength when he felt Lela's hands sliding across his back. He sighed softly against her neck. His eyes opened then, and he was glad to see, that though her skin was stained with her own blood, it was as flawless as it had been before he bit her.

Lela's hands moving beneath Tastol brought his attention back to her. He felt them moving beneath him, and he wondered what she was doing, truly regretting that he didn't have much strength left just then to help her. When her hands found his cheeks and made to lift his head and turn it towards her, he couldn't have resisted the pull if he tried.

Tastol let a weak smile come to his lips when his blue gaze met Lela's once more. His mouth opened while his mind tried to find the words to explain his actions, but no words came out just then. The only thing he could think to do was lean down to press a soft kiss to her lips, hoping that she could forgive his lustful taking of her, even if she had offered herself to him so.
 
Seeing the blue of his eyes, let alone the weak smile upon his face loosened everything that had tightened in Lela. When his lips met hers she returned his kiss with a thankfulness she was feeling. She still felt the hum of their bodies touching, but she didn't mind, she was just thankful that he was still himself.

Lela's hands moved to rest on his chest, no longer fighting to move one way or another. She relished in the feel of him both above her and inside of her. She knew this wasn't what normally happened, after all she had seen that, this was something so much more. Lela was more than content to just lay there with him and kiss him until they both drifted off to sleep.

When he finally moved from her lips she smiled softly to him, her fingers brushing lightly over his chest as she looked into his eyes, beautiful eyes she had to admit. Tastol was a gift and she was more than grateful for listening to her father. After all, she may never had met him if it hadn't been for her father's advice.
 
It was with true reluctance that Tastol finally had to move. He sighed softly when his soft cock slipped free of Lela's wet sec, and was almost sad to see the blood that coated it. He had assumed as much though, but still wasn't happy to see it, knowing that he'd likely caused Lela some pain with his rough taking of her.

"We should probably bathe before we try to sleep Lela." Tastol said, not wanting to speak much more about the matter, knowing that it would force him to think about what the blood meant. Despite his want for haste though, Tastol took his time in rolling off of the bed. The experience had taken a lot out of him, even with the strength he'd gotten from Lela in the process.

"If I may?" Tastol asked, smiling at Lela as he leaned over the bed, moving his arms beneath her knees and head so he could lift her off of the bed and carry her towards the bathtub. He couldn't help but wonder though, if the water he'd brought up was still hot. He didn't know how long their conversation and rutting had taken. He would find out soon enough though.
 
Lela felt the loss of Tastol as his cock slipped free from her. The sighs from him had her keeping an eye on him and his actions. She admitted that this all started because she was trying to take a bath, but for the life of her she wouldn't have changed anything about it.

Watching Tastol slip from the bed almost had her asking him to come back. But then he turned to her with a smile and she nodded to his question, which really wasn't even a question as he had already been moving to pick her up. As her body left the bed, her arms slipped around Tastol's neck, her lips finding his neck as she whispered against his skin, "Thank you."

She felt him move them over toward the bath, the makeshift curtain long gone. As she started to get lowered into the water she did notice the temperature of the water had chilled some. She tried not to shiver in Tastol's arms, not wanting him to become alarmed since it was nonsense, after all, she would change it once his arms were pulled form her body. She slowly, reluctantly released her arms that were wrapped around his neck and in the process slowly allowed her body to warm enough to take the chill from the water.

Lela's eyes glanced at Tastol, noticing he was quiet as he worked to help her wash over her body, "Care to join me," she asked him, hoping his answer would be yes. Lela wasn't sure what to think, at first the passions were so high and so fiery and now it was like a change in Tastol. She wasn't sure if maybe she wasn't what he had hoped for or what the reason was for the change in him, but she could see it, much less feel it in the air.

Lela's hand reached out and rested on his arm, trying to gather his attentions, though totally unsure what she should say to him. She smiled softly to him, hoping that the smile alone helped change him back to the man she had in her arms just moments before.
 
Tastol felt a slight tingle slide through him when he felt Lela's lips on his neck. He smiled at it as he slowly lowered her into the water.

Though Tastol was glad that the water was still warm, he remained slightly silent as he knelt beside the tub, using but a single hand to help Lela wash, leaving the other free to rub her shoulders, neck, and stroke her hair. He heard her words and felt the touch of her hand on his arm, that touch once more bringing his eyes closed as a soft tingle slid through his body.His gaze lifted to meet hers, a small smile on his lips. "I would, yes, though I fear we won't get much washing done if I do so." Tastol said as he stood so he could slowly step into the tub.

It was with only the slightest bit of reluctance that Tastol then reached for Lela, helping her to turn around so he could pull her close, letting her back rest against his chest as his arms held her so, draped loosely around her hips with his hands resting on her thighs. His breathing was slow and steady as he basked in the true joy that was her presence. He felt in a way, that he was somehow complete with her so close to him. It was certainly a strange thing for a man like him to feel, for he had never felt anything like it before, even in his long life.
 
Lela was overjoyed when she heard him say yes and even start to get into the tub with her. It was true that being close to him certainly had her body alight with fire again, but she figured it would be a constant thing as long as they were touching one another. But then she remembered the lost feeling she felt when they weren't touching and wondered if her desire for him would be constant now.

As she moved back against his chest she couldn't stop herself from touching him, feathering her fingertips along his arms as she snuggled up against him in the tub. She was content to stay just like this with him. She sighed softly and let her eyes drift close, basking in the feel of him against her back and his arms draped over her hips. She found a peace she had never felt before, just being in his arms. Lela wasn't sure what it meant, but she wasn't going to question it in the least.

She turned a bit, letting her eyes open and glance up to him, a soft smile played upon her lips, "Thank you for joining me," she leaned up and kissed his lips ever so softly. She let her lips linger against his for a moment more before she let gravity take her lips from him. She rested her head upon his shoulder, again closing her eyes to the warmth of the water as well as the feel of Tastol's body pressed to hers.
 
Tastol's gaze fell to Lela's as her head turned, and he met her smile before responding to her words. "You are always welcome." He then let his head fall forward as he saw her leaning up to him. The kiss was so soft and tender, and the way it lingered suggested to Tastol that Lela might want something more.

When at last Lela did pull away, Tastol didn't stop her. He did watch though, as she rested her head upon his shoulder and closed her eyes. A small smile came to his lips, and he couldn't resist the urge to lift one of his hands so he could brush it down her cheek. She looked so peaceful, a true reflection of how he felt.
 
Back
Top