Let me introduce myself

Hmmm
I bet we all get pm's from women wanting us to come see them in private
Oddly ... from women with no posts at all

Hmmm
I bet we all get pm's from women wanting us to come see them in private
Oddly ... from women with no posts at all

You're objecting to getting PMs from women.....

(And there is a reason some women feel disenclined to post, not all are as brazen, cocky, slutty and thickskinned as me.

You're objecting to getting PMs from women.....

(And there is a reason some women feel disenclined to post, not all are as brazen, cocky, slutty and thickskinned as me.

Sorry, I have no Sympathy for the :devil:

CT (OLDER) Male Seks ROLEPLAY & Conversation

HELLO __ Welcome to my initial message ------------ 57 year old Single and Never Married East coast (USA) == DOMINANT Male == ENJOYS extremely creative, very twisted, detailed and kinky role play either seeking a married woman or woman who can play as married --- who will role play as a perfectly happily married wife / mom who will destroy her marriage for an extra marital affair with my character and despise her husband and get impregnated --- OR / play as my married daughter OR dau in law who is totally in LOVE with her FATHER or father in law and might even have a son or daughter from her dad or father in law . ALSO – seeking my married mother to want to seduce her son or submit to her real life son’s domination over his married mother ---

Find me here or on Yahoo Messenger at { roleplay1959 } === ALSO very flexible on Role Plays & want your input or requests on roles to be played === Let’s have some FUN !!!

You DO realize the title of the Rolling Stones song that I keep referring to in this thread is, "Sympathy for the Devil" which has lyrics like:

Let me introduce myself

Guns N Roses cover was better!

You DO realize the title of the Rolling Stones song that I keep referring to in this thread is, "Sympathy for the Devil" which has lyrics like:

Let me introduce myself

You DO realise I'm not an idiot?

Do you get lots of messages like that Mr M?

Of course not.
Men don't get idiotic solicitations from women.

(well, that's not quite true. But the women who send solicitations to men are usually seeking some sort of compensation for providing attention and the promise of gratification.)

I suppose if I did, I'd follow up just to find out what is up with the woman who sent it. But there are so many men who apparently think that hooking up (physically or virtually) requires nothing more than saying that they want it to happen. I don't hear that from women.

Let me introduce myself

Its "Please allow me to introduce myself."
You seem to be determined to introduce yourself without permission.

women expressing extreme sexual confidence is very attractive to me and something that's not often embraced in society

Hey there sexy

Long time no smart mouth from you. Just thought I'd stop by and say " I guess I'm miss you" LOL. Have a great day darling.

Are you sure that isn't the drink talking little woof?

maybe not the drink but the elixir of you that makes us all maddeningly drunk

Its "Please allow me to introduce myself."
You seem to be determined to introduce yourself without permission.

That's the first line of the song... Later on in the song is the line "Let me please introduce myself" and while it is lacking "please," it is still close enough.

Survey says?
X
Pleased to meet you, But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

Hmm, actually that seems more like a line cockybitch would say, but, meh...

Last edited:
women expressing extreme sexual confidence is very attractive to me and something that's not often embraced in society

It is embraced warmly, wetly and vigorously in my society. Maybe you swim in the wrong waters.

Back