Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

It sounds like the consensus is that I should try the Brazilian... we'll see if I work up the nerve by Saturday. I'll report back ;)

In the meantime, on with the series...and jumping around a bit, just to keep you guessing...

I like jumping around, the variety appeals, especially when so many beautiful shy bits are revealed. Is my imagination working overtime or does number 7 give a hint of that which is about to be lost? It seems I am the odd one out but I definitely prefer women unshaven. But I'm sure you'd be just as gorgeous and appealing either way.

Hello my lovebugs!

Well, the weather here is finally changing from snow to rain. Oddly, 40 degrees feels like a heat wave.

It sounds like the consensus is that I should try the Brazilian... we'll see if I work up the nerve by Saturday. I'll report back ;)

In the meantime, on with the series...and jumping around a bit, just to keep you guessing...

I can almost taste the weekend....

#6 is awesome shows off your shapely ass. The others are hot also but 6 is a favorite. So sexy supershy:heart:

Hmmmm

Hello my lovebugs!

Well, the weather here is finally changing from snow to rain. Oddly, 40 degrees feels like a heat wave.

I can almost taste the weekend....
Speaking of "tasting" Number 7 needs the panties pulled aside (especially after the Brazilian) look at, admired, then licked sucked!!!

I can't wait to find out if you went 'Full Brazil' downstairs! :)

I know just the way to heat things up for a guy trapped in the cold, snowy Northeast - how about a new set of Hand Panties pics to *almost* show off your grooming decision? ;)

I can't wait to find out if you went 'Full Brazil' downstairs! :)

I know just the way to heat things up for a guy trapped in the cold, snowy Northeast - how about a new set of Hand Panties pics to *almost* show off your grooming decision? ;)

Warming up here in the Southeast but I can stand a little increase in the temperature too....:devil:

Hi gorgeous...

Hey J - the latest lingerie set is sooooo yummy ;), wow. Hmmmm...no gold for the womens and no gold for the mens... wtf ??? Dear ol' Ovie wasn't looked upon as a hometown hero, either: yikes ! I'm so envious of your upcoming getaway.....enjoy !!

Think Spring and oh.....my 2 cents: ALL the way with the wax...mmmmm. Take care.

Beautiful as always
Have you ever been clean shaven?
Thanks! I've never gone all the way - close - but have always left a little grass on the playing field ;)

Beautiful series!!

It does seem warm out there. It is too bad it won't keep for long.

Let us know if you can be Brazilian brave. LOL ... and speaking of tasting things over the weekend....
Yeah, I hear it will be back to around 15 degrees next week. Ugh. I'll enjoy the "warm" while it's here. I'll let you know how much I enjoyed the post-wax... and whether I went all the way or not.

I don't mind your jumping around...it's got me squirming around.
My plan is working perfectly :devil:

I like jumping around, the variety appeals, especially when so many beautiful shy bits are revealed. Is my imagination working overtime or does number 7 give a hint of that which is about to be lost? It seems I am the odd one out but I definitely prefer women unshaven. But I'm sure you'd be just as gorgeous and appealing either way.
You may be correct about #7.... and I generally do keep some hair... we'll see how brave I am at the spa. Speaking of what appeals, I do love that AV of yours :kiss:

fuck yes seven rocks my world
Good :D

#6 is awesome shows off your shapely ass. The others are hot also but 6 is a favorite. So sexy supershy
Glad yu are enjoying my supershy ass. It was my new year's resolution to show it more this year ;)

Speaking of "tasting" Number 7 needs the panties pulled aside (especially after the Brazilian) look at, admired, then licked sucked!!!
Yessssssss!

I can't wait to find out if you went 'Full Brazil' downstairs!

I know just the way to heat things up for a guy trapped in the cold, snowy Northeast - how about a new set of Hand Panties pics to *almost* show off your grooming decision?
What a great idea for a series! It's snowy and cold here too. *sigh* Let's think of ways to stay warm :devil:

Warming up here in the Southeast but I can stand a little increase in the temperature too....
Shall we start by snuggling?

Hey J - the latest lingerie set is sooooo yummy ;), wow. Hmmmm...no gold for the womens and no gold for the mens... wtf ??? Dear ol' Ovie wasn't looked upon as a hometown hero, either: yikes ! I'm so envious of your upcoming getaway.....enjoy !!

Think Spring and oh.....my 2 cents: ALL the way with the wax...mmmmm. Take care.
*sigh* for the US Olympic hockey team.... it was fun watching, when I could catch the games. Early morning and middle of the day didn't make it so easy...

Will I or won't I?

That is the question. I guess I'll need to first size up the practitioner; I'm not going to my usual person (headed to a new spa).

Mr. Shy hasn't really had an opinion one way or the other... so maybe I'll just need to keep my decision to myself, and surprise him too!

Hope you all are done with work, and ready for the weekend.

TGIF my lovelies...:kiss:

Well, let's just say I've had better. Overall, however, I can't complain. The weather warmed above freezing and I got out to see some friends. How about you? Any fun weekend plans? :kiss:

No real plans except to make sure I have a fun weekend. It's been a long week. :kiss: Any weekend plans for you?

No real plans except to make sure I have a fun weekend. It's been a long week. :kiss: Any weekend plans for you?

Yes, thanks for asking! A little spa time planned tomorrow... where the big decision is whether or not to go full Brazilian ;)

Got a sitter for the kiddos and planning a night out with Mr. Shy and friends. I'm no mathematician, but I do believe that a couple glasses of wine + waxing = orgasms.

Yes, thanks for asking! A little spa time planned tomorrow... where the big decision is whether or not to go full Brazilian ;)

Got a sitter for the kiddos and planning a night out with Mr. Shy and friends. I'm no mathematician, but I do believe that a couple glasses of wine + waxing = orgasms.

I like the way you think, darling. I can't decide if you would look better full Brazilian or with just a hint of bush. Have you gone full fir Mr. Shy before?

I still think you should do it. It would be a big surprise for Mr. Shy. And you might enjoy his reaction to it. The first time my exe did it was quite enjoyable for both of us.

I like the way you think, darling. I can't decide if you would look better full Brazilian or with just a hint of bush. Have you gone full fir Mr. Shy before?

I have waxed before, but have always left just a little grass on the playing field ;)

This would be a first.

I still think you should do it. It would be a big surprise for Mr. Shy. And you might enjoy his reaction to it. The first time my exe did it was quite enjoyable for both of us.
It *is* one of those things to try just once, right?

I am sweating after seeing those hot pics!!! I could never get tired of looking at you. NEVER!!:D

you know i adore you ! your pretty smile and loveable body - but 8 needs to be on my camel toe :p thread :p

I just read my post...I was so twitterpated I forgot to tell you hoe twitterpated the thought of you getting full on Brazilian made me.

Beautiful as always :)

That is the question. I guess I'll need to first size up the practitioner; I'm not going to my usual person (headed to a new spa).

Mr. Shy hasn't really had an opinion one way or the other... so maybe I'll just need to keep my decision to myself, and surprise him too!

Hope you all are done with work, and ready for the weekend.

TGIF my lovelies...:kiss:

Back